Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 PM

Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (26714 Views)

Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Segadem(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by mr2kay(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by StoneLucifer: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok na..let us wait and see.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by omusiliyu(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
"Yoruba is behind the deadly activities of Fulani herdsmen"

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, June, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by amtaken(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
To the avengers, if you can read me, please go over there and give those Fulani Herdsmen V.I.P treatment just as they intend giving to our people.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Emmaoga: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
fulani people again?.

na thunder go kill scatter una dis time around...

you guys have the president, 90% of FG appointments are your people .

still you like our own land.

we are waiting patiently for You people.

Thank God say your president na deaf person now....if una like cry to him for 3 months he is deaf....and will develop glaucoma next
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Malikko(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
"about 15 Fulani herdsmen armed with AK47 rifles, machetes and daggers stormed Agbo village yesterday" .....

They were so sure about these figures and yet there's no picture evidence.... Some of these Fulani stories are just like tales by the moonlight
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by jneutron4000: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na wa oooo, what da fucckk is happening in this country undecided
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by chiedu7: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
I wonder why my brothers from the East will always be playing the victim card when it comes to herdsmen. Will a Fulani man do so ( crying and wailing) if an Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Efik, Ibibio, etc were to be posing a threat to him in his native state of Sokoto or Katsina? What are your vigilante groups and your "local police" force doing? Why can't your governors come hard on these marauders, just like Fayose did, banning them from his state?

i am igbo and i agree with you.

the governor is a coward

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by buchi4action(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
angry they think that Anambra state is Enugu, let them try am, Their blood go flow for Anambra. angry
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by kstix(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anambra seems to be in the lime light today... But what are these herdmen turning to? Buhari's silence on the matter seriously upsets me. Thats the one problem i have with buhari.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by blackmarket(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
With the blood of over 300 Shiites Muslims, killed by Buhari's Army, crying into his ear daily.....

With the blood of over 200 IPOB members, killed by Buhari's Army, crying into his ear daily.....

With the blood of over 150 Soldiers, killed by Boko Haram and concealed by the Nigerian military, crying into his ears daily....

With the blood of over 300 people, killed by Fulani Herdsmen in Agatu, crying into his ears daily.....

With the blood of over 100 people, killed in Nimbo Enugu by Fulani Herdsmen, crying into his ears daily.....

With the sound of the generators blazing 24/7 in millions of Nigerian homes, ringing into his ears daily.....

With the Wailing from the suffering masses, ringing into his ears daily.....

And with Buhari pretending that he didn't hear of the crimes and refusing to speak out in clear terms.......

TELL ME WHY HE WON'T HAVE EAR PROBLEM?
TELL ME WHY HE WON'T HEAR STRANGE VOICES?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
blackmarket:
With the blood of over 300 Shiites Muslims, killed by Buhari's Army, crying into his ear daily.....

With the blood of over 200 IPOB members, killed by Buhari's Army, crying into his ear daily.....

With the blood of over 150 Soldiers, killed by Boko Haram and concealed by the Nigerian military, crying into his ears daily....

With the blood of over 300 people, killed by Fulani Herdsmen in Agatu, crying into his ears daily.....

With the blood of over 100 people, killed in Nimbo Enugu by Fulani Herdsmen, crying into his ears daily.....

With the sound of the generators blazing 24/7 in millions of Nigerian homes, ringing into his ears daily.....

And with Buhari pretending that he didn't hear of the crimes and refusing to speak out in clear terms.......

PMB should be impeached ASAP.
This has become an animalistic presidency.
Add the 30,000+ victims of Boko Haram in the NE.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by ThreeGEEKS(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Instead of ND Avengers to figure out how to fight the useless Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram, they are busy blowing up pipeline in their communities. SMH cry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Mililuv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Only God can deliver Biafrans. Forget about the politicians
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by dragonking2: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
The residents of Agbo, Okebunoye and Umunambu villages in Alor community; and its neighbouring Ohokwu village, have deserted their homes for fear of being attacked at night by the armed herdsmen who reportedly stormed Alor by 4:30pm.
Why are they running away? This is cowardice of the highest order. angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
A governor that is killing his people , what do you call this one embarassed

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Twistaray(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!
Aren't Anamblans the bravest Igbos again?

"We will destroy the Fulanis, they said", "What is Fulani? , they hollered" , "We will send them back to Fuuta Jallon, they shrieked", "Yolobas are cowards, they jeered" , "Fulani can never try rubbish in Igboland, they taunted" undecided

Yet, as we speak, 80% Of Idemili North Local government don run enter bush .... Smh!

Jah bless you. You took the word out of my mouth.

Well. Well. Well. I guess it's time for Anambra prayer warriors to join their Enugu,a islam brethrens in 7days fasting and prayers.. grin

Where are the IPODS yoots self when you need them the most, eh grin

9 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Leiman100(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
This news is fake from the pit of hell, show us photos or adonbilive
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by SirREX94: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Spot On! #Emergency!
quid:
PMB should be impeached ASAP. This has become an animalistic presidency. Add the 30,000+ victims of Boko Haram in the NE.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
mii4u:
The fulanis should learn to remain in their own territory, which kain wahala be dis. abi the grasses for their area don turn blue?
Did U hear them trying such in Niger delta?
Make them try am now

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
yanshDoctor:
they said they own 85% land mass with the fake Nigeria map. and yet they are still disturbing the pease of the 5%.

Eleven days after Nigeria
got her political
independence on October 1,
1960, the Sardauna of
Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello
said, as was carried by the
Parrot newspaper on
October 12, 1960:
"The new nation called
Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather
Othman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a
change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as
willing tools and the south
as a conquered territory and
never allow them to rule
over us and never allow
them to have control over
their future.
I hate that man for that quote.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Pope22(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hausa abi fulani people are just so troublesome that nobody knws how to please them. Goodluck accepted defeat to avoid their senseless killings. Now that they have the power, they still go about killing. Do we leave naija for them?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by dragonking2: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Instead of ND Avengers to figure out how to fight the useless Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram, they are busy blowing up pipeline in their communities. SMH cry undecided
Use your brain na!!! wetin concern NDA for anambra? The citizens of delta state fight them everyday and even requested that they be driven out of their land, it is the weak governor that we have that is preventing it now..Once we have the go ahead, they will be flushed out totally...

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Born2Breed(f): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Where is AVS?
Kai any body talk about biafra here again, may amadioha fire ur isi.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by 9jatatafo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
My dear brothers from the SE has suddenly become weaklings because they have sold their souls to the devil for money and forgot the core human protection and self defense values!

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by dragonking2: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pope22:
Hausa abi fulani people are just so troublesome that nobody knws how to please them. Goodluck accepted defeat to avoid their senseless killings. Now that they have the power, they still go about killing. Do we leave naija for them?
The painful thing is that from history the fulanis are not really Nigerians and they do not own a single land.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastpage: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
paramakina202:
This generation of Ndi Igbo are keyboard warriors led by bunch of cowardly weaklings like that impotent weeping gburugburu of Enugu state and okoroawusa the backstabbing conspiring sellout from imo state etc......

Nna, this thing tire persin o!

How can people who claimed others are Cowards, People who boast about how strong they are, People who call other tribes "Hausa-Slave", people who love to "Chest-beat", People who claim they are Israelites ..... desert their Villages, just because they sighted FIFTEEN ARMED Herdsmen?

Chai! Now we know the real COWARDS!
undecided undecided

Go defend your Villages from the Herdsmen!
Herdsmen are not spirits, they are human-beings like yourself!
Import weapons (instead of Drugs and fake items), Arm yourself.

It is the INALIENABLE RIGHT of everyone, TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILY.

STAND YOUR GROUND, DONT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR LAND!
USE YOUR AVENGERS TO DEFEND YOUR FAMILY AND LAND
DONT RUN AWAY TO LAGOS AGAIN!
grin grin

Lastpage!

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by achi4u(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Something is going on in this country...
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by DIVINE78: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
unstableaswater:

U do know that SW is even worst? Fulani in Igboland cannot achieve anything other than cause war. In wish case we ban their cows.
See your poor English.
Leave SW out if your miserable situation and face fulaniherdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastpage: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
blackmarket:

Why are you contradicting yourself?

How for heaven's sake, do you expect anyone to not have EAR PROBLEM, with all those NOISES you listed up there?

if we agree on that, How then do you blame the Fulani President of "pretending not to hear" .... when in actual fact, you know he has "HEARING PROBLEM"?

This is unfair to Mr President!
The man could not respond because he could not hear anyone.
Now, that he has taken steps to correct his "hearing defect", l am sure he would hear everything the IPADs and #Wailers are saying, from a thousand miles-off.

Expect CHAN-GEEE very soon
. shocked shocked grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / nairaland POLITICS / Just In: Dino melaye sues IGP, After Regains Freedoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.