Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Cost Of Living In Lagos State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In Lagos State (993 Views)

The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Lagos State by Winnie2015: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good evening NLanders, I'm currently based in PHC but I am thinking of moving to Lagos because I feel there are better job/business opportunities there. Please I would like to know the cost of living in Lagos. Transportation, house rent, light bills etc. I'd love detailed answers please to help me conclude on my plans. Thanks and God bless
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos State by kajoula(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
hmmmm.

Lagos on the average

a self-con .....250k/year + 200k agent fee making it 450k
feeding........budget 1k daily
transportation depends on where you want you to go.......700-850 daily@max
weekend trips.as PH guy concern.....olosho/buzz & so on 20k minimum/weekend

I hope you'd enjoy staying in Lagos.......the place of abnormalities , Join us ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos State by Homeyfav: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2019
';

(1) (Reply)

South African Airways Is On The Brink / South African Let's Go To Nigeria And Do The Below And See If They Will Be Happ. / Countries Who Offer Birthright Citizenship, Soli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.