Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D (30883 Views)

Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Ejacution, Weak Organ, Sperm Issues, Etc / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Natural herbs without additives:

Click Here
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Ay04z(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
How much
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ay04z:
How much

The tea is 10,000

It is a complete dosage of 21 sachets.
To be taken one sachet per day, with water, pap or natural honey.

The cost of waybill depends on the location?

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Zinny25(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
You people should feed well ooo before taking it before person die on top woman matter

@op I'm a gal if not I for patronize u.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zinny25:
You people should feed well ooo before taking it before person die on top woman matter

All is well.

You are right.
It is good to eat healthy meals with lots of fruits.
That is why , we recommend that it should be taken , after meal.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zinny25:

Thanks, Sist !
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by adelafe2019: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2019
can your herbal tea work to improve the libido of someone having chronic pile?
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
adelafe2019:
can your herbal tea work to improve the libido of someone having chronic pile?

It works for people with pile and even diabetes.
Please, use our call line for proper discussion. There are some questions you need to answer.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
I just thought of adding some more users' feedbacks this year 2020.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2020
There are two major types of male organ.
The grower and
The shower.

The Shower is type whose size remains the same, whether flaccid or erect.

The Grower is the one that may appear small when flaccid and gets very big and long when turgid.

But, no matter how big your organ is, if you can not maintain an erection for long or last long during intercourse you may not be able to please, madam.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
When you know pure, raw natural herbs, you do not need to fake testimonies.

You can not use Mr. Flex Herbal Tea, (a raw natural herbs without additives) and not get result.

Also know that we are not testing the market.
We have been here for more than 6 years now, making couples happy.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by sheddyboy01(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Flexherbal:

The tea is 10,000

Can you mention the ingredients used in preparing the tea, it makes more sense, knowing what you are taken

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by sheddyboy01(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Flexherbal:

All is well.

You are right.
It is good to eat healthy meals with lots of fruits.
That is why , we recommend that it should be taken , after meal.

Can you mention the ingredients used in preparing the tea, it makes more sense, knowing what you are taken

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
sheddyboy01:

Thank you, Sir.

No herbalist gives out the recipe to his herbs.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by yemi1504: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Flexherbal:
It is #400 per sachet, sir.
How many sachets sir or if not, is it per pack? How much is the pack?
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Fluency(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
How much is a sachet?
Can it be sent to Uyo?
Please chat me directly on whatsapp: 08088458538
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Fluency:
How much is a sachet?
Can it be sent to Uyo?

They are prepared in complete dosage of 21 sachets per pack #10,000.
To be taken for 21 days.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by dwisedgreat: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Morning boss...how can i get one pack....i stay at Ikotun...
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
dwisedgreat:
Morning boss...how can i get one pack....i stay at Ikotun...

Good day, sir.
Please, use our phone number.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by eldav(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Natural will always trump artificial things.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Austyno4(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Flexherbal:

The tea is 10,000

Are you in lagos?
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Austyno4:

Are you in lagos?

We are in Benin.
We send to Lagos through God is Good Logistics.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Adesanyaadeoye: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Are you suffering from the following sicknesses or someone close to you is experiencing any of these sicknesses, count your self lucky enough if you come across this info. The sicknesses listed are what am 98% sure ( God heals perfectly) but the herbs and simple steps to be taken gonna be a testimony if adhere to.
Diabetes
Appendicitis (Appendix)
Pregnancy issue.( Must be communicated now)
Fibroid
Body itching( kokoro inu eje)
Blood shortage
Typhoid and Malaria.
All the listed sicknesses are what am sure of with guarantee.
If you wanna confirm, call 09033425135, 08145106585.
Note please: I am not a Doctor or an herbalist but these are sicknesses I got the herbs from elders and have got proofs.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by supereagle(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flexherbal:
It is #400 per sachet, sir.

Any sales outlet in Owerri?
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
supereagle:

Any sales outlet in Owerri?
We send to Owerri through God is Good Logistics or Peace Mass Transit.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by jollenbaba(m): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2021
nobody should buy this man product. he is a scam and I have all evidence regarding this thief product
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
We have passed the stage of arguing with those who know nothing about pure natural herbs.

Those who have truly used our herbs can testify to the potency of our herbs.

Get your own delivered to you.

Show madam say:
No dull moment in this season of love.

Fire down , na must.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by ipobarethieves: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
sad Flexherbal.To be honest with You,that 400 price tag U place on Ur herb is outrageous.Peg the price @ N100/200 and watch Ur biz blossom.Why not get a mini shop/kiosks within Lagos,Abuja my village sad lipsrsealed undecided UNN side wink sad.I can help u find space around island Ajah Market/Mainland iyana ipaja,Mushin,Agege etc.Reduce Ur price sha. undecided
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Flexherbal.To be honest with You,that 400 price tag U place on Ur herb is outrageous.Peg the price @ N100/200 and watch Ur biz blossom.Why not get a mini shop/kiosks within Lagos,Abuja my village sad lipsrsealed undecided UNN side wink sad.I can help u find space around island Ajah Market/Mainland iyana ipaja,Mushin,Agege etc.Reduce Ur price sha. undecided

Boss, the price is actually 10,000 per pack of 21 sachets.
It has been so for over 4 years now and we have not increased it. We are also open to those who want to be distributors.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
No need for too many write-up.
The tea has been around for more than 6 years, making men smile and women satisfied.
100% natural, no side effects!
Get yours and testify!!

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Tizozo: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
eldav:
After the 21st day, will the erectile problem end for life?
@flexherbal, you never responded to this question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Combating Halitosis / Most Common Reasons For Missed Period / 10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.