Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It (56298 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Stomach Ulcers And What You Can Do About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by MoneyGreen(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
rIaYoll:
okay na..when u go teach me
Sorry, been busy. Let's start today.
Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by KINGinVAHALA: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2016
kajoula:

@cowmilk...You don't need to prescribe any drug here as your personal experience may be different to others.

Hi, Good morning!
Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by kajoula(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi, Good morning!

Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by KINGinVAHALA: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
kajoula:

How re you doing pretty friend?
Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by chigoziri2403(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
bright007:
Ulcer! Ulcer! Ulcer! I have been there before.
My own case was so severe that I started losing weight and had rash on my elbow, wrists, and hand.
It would would wake me up in the middle of the night and trigger pains reaching my spine/backbone. At times pains comes very close to the chest.
the rash and weight loss triggered thoughts of HIV symptoms in my heart. Those thoughts compounded the problem. The more I looked at the rash on my elbow, the more it seem to resemble those in HIV Google images. Until a doctor friend prescribed some ulcer drugs for me and viola! I was well again and all signs and symptoms disappeared.
hello please am having same symptoms, can you please tell me the drugs?
Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by DassaM: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
I was once an ulcer patient, in fact mine was worse that I never knew I had it for years that I have been feeling the symptoms. All I knew then was that after eating beans or garri i will go through severe pain for days.
I got to know i have ulcer the day I consumed (coke, beans, fried egg) and yam, Those in bracket are bad for ulcer. I went through hell that very night. I went to the hospital the following day and I was diagnosed of ULCER. I used series of drugs but those drugs will only stop the pain for a while but at night pains starts again.
I don't even wish my enemy such pain, from burning � of heart to stomach even back pain, sleepless nights. I went through hell.
It was on a faithful day my dad's friend came to visit and he saw GAVISCON on the center table and he told me he use to have ulcer but he used herb�. He said I should use it(herb) for 5days that I will see the result.
I stopped taking my regular medication and started using the herbs and 2days later that was the end of ulcer. You might need this 08167685530
Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by majormofor(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2020
vanvick247:
Bright007 a response from you will be highly appreciated coz d ulcer pains ain't funny @ all.
How did you cure urs...

1 Like

Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by ujunwasophia: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Cure ulcer permanently with GI softgel Within 1 week to one month
I'm giving you 100% gauratee. Whatsapp 08024136458

Re: 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It by ujunwasophia: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
I use GI to cure my own completely, infact within one week I started seeing good result and within one Month I was healed permanently. Till date I have not experience it again. Let's talk on whatsapp 08024136458, if you need it
majormofor:

How did you cure urs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.