Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat (32917 Views)

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by cyril700(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Topic: See The Deplorable State Of The Just Commissioned Akwaibom State Secretariat

Nairalanders come closer,... so I heard so much about our newly built and commissioned secretariat annex and I took out time today to go see for myself .From what I saw when I got there I was puzzled. I don't want to belief that this is the overrated world class Secretariat in Akwa ibom state Pictures below!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by rottennaija(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Waiting
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmmm this is very shameful, a whole newly commissioned structure looks this way?

Lalasticlala please move this to front page

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Pavore9: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Maybe there are trying to set up fish ponds there! cheesy cheesy cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by hansyllo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Zombies will never get tired of propagandas and lies. So you went to undeveloped land that is sharing fence with the annex, snapped behind the fence and you call it secretariat?. I know you're still pained with the court outcome. Get a chill pill bro.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Splinz(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2016
hansyllo:
Zombies will never get tired of propagandas and lies. So you went to undeveloped land that is sharing fence with the annex, snapped behind the fence and you call it secretariat?. I know you're still pained with the court outcome. Get a chill pill bro.
The OP is simply pathetic. Imagine going to an empty space, snapped a picture and shamelessly called it Akwa Ibom State Secretariat? SMH for such stupidity.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Madness at its peak for someone to snap in an open land beside a secretariat and call it AkwaIbom's

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Ozin:
Madness at its peak for someone to snap in an open land beside a secretariat and call it AkwaIbom's
must u insult because you want to make a point?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Netcontactsng1(m): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2016
OP only the third picture would have been ok.
you look scary and your post fallacy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Trendy247: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2016
christiese:
must u insult because you want to make a point?
Is d OP ur boyfriend?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by goodlifehyd(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Op hope say no be say you dey shiit for ground for that first picture, abegii no forget pack am ooo...lol

To those attacking the OP, so the "river" abi na "fish pond" behind the secretariat aint their business but when this get worst and weaken the fence hope you all would remember the OP posted a pic when it could still be managed/rectified

11 Likes

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Beehshorp(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2016
hansyllo:

The pic was not intended to show any secretariat cos if it was d op won't be busy posing for pictures in different styles even obstructing our view properly..
So the mods should change the topic to "selfie besides akwa ibom secretariat by a nairalander"

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by steppin: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Op dey take style dey show us im picture.
You have to do something about that big head. grin

11 Likes

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by mccoy47(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Are u snapping your self or the pix
All this ppl sef

Gerarahia mehn śhît!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Project400: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
I think the contractors and the responsible maintenance agency should be held responsible sad

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by mrhansome12(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Maybe there are trying to set up fish ponds there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol

5 Likes

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2016
What? You have a pool and natural lake and you are unhappy? grin

Perhaps they have plans to turn there into a park of sort.
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Wonderboy1(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Thumbs up to the governor...

You can check my signature for your diesel engine generators...
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nellybank(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Guys doing amebo without evidence since 1987

8 Likes

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nutase: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Bugatie(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
cyril700:
Topic: See The Deplorable State Of The Just Commissioned Akwaibom State Secretariat

Nairalanders come closer,... so I heard so much about our newly built and commissioned secretariat annex and I took out time today to go see for myself .From what I saw when I got there I was puzzled. I don't want to belief that this is the overrated world class Secretariat in Akwa ibom state Pictures below!

Am only disappointed at the Mod that put this trash on Front page

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by tscoff(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Swimming pool complex
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by sexstoriexpost(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
This is indeed very shameful
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Ijaya123: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Ozin:

Since it is not Akwa Ibom, then it should be Yobe.

Some people are just so predictable.
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Peacetemi: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
I cant see a commissioned secretariat. I only see a bald-headed guy posing for pics. lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Sfvalentine(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
After dey go say malaria. Aw malaria no go dey wen dis knd tin fit dey near secretarial. Naija...we get long way to go ooo.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Omotayor123(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Niger River! cheesy Make them quick commission canoes tongue

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by bishopsele84: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
The op is senseless,foolish and stupid.3 in 1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Segadem(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.