Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat (32910 Views)

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by amtaken(f): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2016
This OPC is high on ibesikpo weed.

Why not show us the beautiful complex instead of uploading picture of an empty land behind it?

Umana Okon Umana will never win an election in AKS.

Propagandists!
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by kponkanaG3(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Project400:
I think the contractors and the responsible maintenance agency should be held responsible sad
for what ? Na wha oO I get land you get land , you built your own me never fit build my own because of that you go go arrest your contractor? Or because na state Secretariat you think say them no dey shear fence with others?
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by babestella: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
christiese:
must u insult because you want to make a point?

It's preposterous and already an insult to the people of Akwa Ibom for the OP to post a very malicious and misleading content.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Doctoreee1(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
I Iive not far from diz place, I was shocked to find out dat diz iz what my dear gorvnor has been able to acompIizh in de 1yr in office.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by cyril700(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Doctoreee1:
I Iive not far from diz place, I was shocked to find out dat diz iz what my dear gorvnor has been able to acompIizh in de 1yr in office.
at least I have u as my witness bro
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Chigold101(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
christiese:
Hmmmmm this is very shameful, a whole newly commissioned structure looks this way?
so u believe this guy?
The guy just went on a photo session infront of a place he choosed.

U sef make u use ur brain small na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by thepillarofafrica(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
cyril700:
Topic: See The Deplorable State Of The Just Commissioned Akwaibom State Secretariat

Nairalanders come closer,... so I heard so much about our newly built and commissioned secretariat annex and I took out time today to go see for myself .From what I saw when I got there I was puzzled. I don't want to belief that this is the overrated world class Secretariat in Akwa ibom state Pictures below!
how can you be outside the secretariat to take a picture and then come here to lie? I'm an Akwaibomite an this isn't true... who propaganda don epp?
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by bigiyaro(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
OP thanks for sharing your pix, i've always heard of stuupidyty n now i know wat he looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by missjahiniekpe(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Splinz:

The OP is simply pathetic. Imagine going to an empty space, snapped a picture and shamelessly called it Akwa Ibom State Secretariat? SMH for such stupidity.

Or maybe op is seeking for attention. Why not snap inside the Secretariat to prove your claim. If your criticism isn't constructive and true, keep it to yourself.
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by sorepco(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shola cyril babatunde....long time. You are now grown up. Wao man. So you are still serving in akwa ibom after not passing out in 2012?? Anyways your father told what you did.
Anyways why are you standing in that dirty environment? Anyways i am meeting your dad next week in akure for a contract. Hope you will be there....

cyril700:
Topic: See The Deplorable State Of The Just Commissioned Akwaibom State Secretariat

Nairalanders come closer,... so I heard so much about our newly built and commissioned secretariat annex and I took out time today to go see for myself .From what I saw when I got there I was puzzled. I don't want to belief that this is the overrated world class Secretariat in Akwa ibom state Pictures below!

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by cyril700(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Idydarling:

op if that's u in the picture, u be fine boy o, ehm ehm as for the pix tell me wer that is, I need to see it for myself, I'm in ikpa rd
am blushing o, that's udo udoma road opposite the new inspiration fm.
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by 19naia(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
When life gives you lemons, its opportunity to make lemonade for the thirsty.

When life gives you deep water at the secreteriat, its opportunity to make catfish farm for the hungry.

Na fine catfish farming that go make sef. shocked

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Beehshorp:

The pic was not intended to show any secretariat cos if it was d op won't be busy posing for pictures in different styles even obstructing our view properly..
So the mods should change the topic to "selfie besides akwa ibom secretariat by a nairalander"
hahahahaha the bolded lol youre so on point. You beat me to that cos that's what i wanted saying
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mistadora01:

WATIN SMH MEAN
shaking my head
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
nellyelitz:
Mkpong inwang
kpong. It's very obvious that youre still learning ibibio language
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
nellyelitz:
Mkpong inwang
kpong. It's very obvious that youre still learning ibibio language

1 Like

Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by nellyelitz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
kpong.
It's very obvious that youre still learning ibibio language
that was à typo
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Splinz:

The OP is simply pathetic. Imagine going to an empty space, snapped a picture and shamelessly called it Akwa Ibom State Secretariat? SMH for such stupidity.

hansyllo:
Zombies will never get tired of propagandas and lies. So you went to undeveloped land that is sharing fence with the annex, snapped behind the fence and you call it secretariat?. I know you're still pained with the court outcome. Get a chill pill bro.

Both of you are clowns.... The op was trying to tell the world that nothing has been built,contrary to what the state government has been saying
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by hansyllo(m): 3:39am On Jun 09, 2016
sauceny:

Both of you are clowns.... The op was trying to tell the world that nothing has been built,contrary to what the state government has been saying

You are a big f@@l. Can't you see that magnificent structure behind him. Go get a life and stop hating good things.
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Splinz(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2016
sauceny:

Hmm. Here's even a bigger joker than the OP, one that doesn't even know where the State secretariat is. Such needless show of ignorance.
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by Mistadora01(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
shaking my head

Tnxz. I want to post a story here but I don't know how
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Mistadora01:

Tnxz. I want to post a story here but I don't know how
are you male or female? Check your desirable forums e.g education, politics, romance etc and you will see on the top "create topic"
Re: The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat by lexyclasy: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
christiese:
must u insult because you want to make a point?
And where is the insult goddess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.