Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles (7218 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by NafeesaAA(f): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Since morning I have been waiting to hear Gbouaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Honestly I laughed when they said 6 missiles will be launched to destroyed Aso Rock and 10 locations today, anyway that's a story for another day.

To let you know, the closest even ISIS ever went to launching a Missile was when they attempted a reverse engineering on an abandoned Iraqi AIM-9 Sidewinder. The supersonic, heat-seeking missile ended with complicated systems and parts, finding a thermal battery that helps with target detection, remains fruitless and ISIS abandoned the project completely.

Launching missiles require smart calculation, focused projection from either submarine in the sea or hovering tornado aircraft which Niger Delta Avengers don't have. These Ogogoro induced Miscreants should know that lunching Missiles is not the same thing as blowing unguarded pipelines in the middle of a jungle.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by theEYe21(f): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Na so dem dey just dey feed the population with fear anyhow undecided Rubbish!
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by NafeesaAA(f): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
It's 11:00pm I never hear any bomb

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by StepTwo: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
eyaa, so you know all these but dont know that NDA did not issue those threats right?

sorry for you.

17 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by nasiest(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who dey fear them?them dey scared their retarded brothers dai

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Horus(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Today is Tuesday, Where are the six missiles?
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by TippyTop(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Am off to LONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I'll be back to comment.

President of the Federal Republic of Malu.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by idupaul: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Since morning I have been waiting to hear Gbouaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Honestly I laughed when they said 6 missiles will be launched to destroyed Aso Rock and 10 locations today, anyway that's a story for another day.

To let you know, the closest even ISIS ever went to launching a Missile was when they attempted a reverse engineering on an abandoned Iraqi AIM-9 Sidewinder. The supersonic, heat-seeking missile ended with complicated systems and parts, finding a thermal battery that helps with target detection, remains fruitless and ISIS abandoned the project completely.

Launching missiles require smart calculation, focused projection from either submarine in the sea or hovering tornado aircraft which Niger Delta Avengers don't have. These Ogogoro induced Miscreants should know that lunching Missiles is not the same thing as blowing unguarded pipelines in the middle of a jungle.

Which one is hovering tornado aircraft ..dude I understand what you are trying to say but you sound quite unlettered in your delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Hedonistically: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
You should be very afraid. They are probably deflecting attention. When your guard is down, they would strike at a time you all least expected.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by TippyTop(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Picture that made Bubuhari to have ear infection.

17 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by galaxy4rep(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
yellow bars and insecurity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Welrez(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
As OP said, they have 'lunched the missiles'. Missiles na food?!

6 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
NDA no possess long range missiles.
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by jaymejate: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
I STILL DE OUTSIDE NOW DE LOOK UP TO SEE MISSILES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by ouigy99(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
NafeesaAA:
It's 11:00pm I never hear any bomb
Dey there Dey wait for explosion.....no carry your bag go Cameroon or Ghana. At least your president don run go UK with the claims of going to see an E. N. T doctor grin

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Terry68: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
NDA were only joking. Why would anyone take they serious for alarming missile launch. It can't fly.

Am sure all they wanted was to sink the name into soft brains.
Lolz
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Terry68: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
jaymejate:
I STILL DE OUTSIDE NOW DE LOOK UP TO SEE MISSILES

If na buhari send you now, shey u for call am wickedness?
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by druboon404: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rain no fall for una area?..which missiles pass that one again?..dey there dey wait for missiles from those Ogogoro sipping street tout forming terrorist..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by seunny4lif(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Na knockout grin grin
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Actually they caught about 7 suspected militant today in warri. 1 of the suspect is believed to be the coordinator of most bombing happen, they were caught with explosive device. For those of u who think NDA have missile, stop deceiving urself, they have no weapon of such. They are not even as powerful as mend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Pavore9: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
They know what they can do and what they cannot.
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by frank4t(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
I almost left my business in the north to come back to niger delta, due to fear of missile launch
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by KOBOJO: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2016
pls someone should tell buhari to come back to us...there isn't any missile.

it was all jokes!!

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by santino09: 1:45am On Jun 08, 2016
NDA never threatened missile attack. Infact, they are against it.

3 Likes

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by davodyguy: 1:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Avengers got serious jokes
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by passionate88: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Get your facts right, the NDA never threatened to launch missiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by vedaxcool(m): 4:22am On Jun 08, 2016
grin Chio op why? why expose our ogogoro sorry brave men like this.
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Suntzung: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2016
You now Know how dumb those Alamo Idiots Are; they are scarmed by one Albino Biafraudian guy who offered them some Chinese fire work tubes as Missile Capable of giong to Abuja! imagine such stupidity!
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Adeoba10(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2016
No b only u.. Infact, as i dey busy yesterday, na every minute i dey log on to nairaland just to see d breaking news that Aso rock has been razed down, buh i was disappointed.... Maybe na June 7 2017 dem dey talk abt.... Lets go n reread d threat again
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by snezBaba: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2016
santino09:
NDA never threatened missile attack. Infact, they are against it.
See how dem dey confuse each other

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by Orubebe01: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Na near cbn i do vigil last nite with hope that those guys go blow that place make i gather somegrin
Re: Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles by HeGeMon(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Some pple think missile systems are artillery shells, or maybe RPGs, u know these pple only played on d sensibilities of their sympathisers & followers,& u could see the happiness &hope some of these guys had to see their fellow country men & institutions of state destroyed for selfish aggrandizement, hmmm, now that its all folktales what news should be next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home / Obasanjo's BBC Hard Talk Why Igbos Are angry With Nigeria -response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.