Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (68982 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ronald4lif(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.

472 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by lovingT(f): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Every evening That's suspicious.

Might be innocent coincidence but most likely u a "side dude".

231 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
Thank u so much..God bless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by OhMyG0d: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
pcguru1:
And that should happen EVERY EVENING or you didn't read what the OP said??

If you believe that Girl has a Cockroach in her wardrope, a dead fly in her tea, a paste in her butter, Hit LIKE.
If you believe she's not "co-habiting" or using OP as a "maga", make you press SHARE.

775 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
OhMyG0d:
And that should happen EVERY EVENING or you didn't read what the OP said??

Power outage, laziness the reasons are much and also clearly there's some form of exaggeration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.
Damn.....oh my God....I hope not ....hmmm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by OhMyG0d: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Such is Life.
Life is Such.

Pesin wey get HEAD, no get CAP.
The one wey get CAP, no get HEAD.

Some have loyal girls but they are broke.
Some are damn rich but have "life-bending" girls.

Every one with a Unique problem in Life.

Life is Such.
Such is Life.

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ronald4lif(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

Damn.....oh my God....I hope not ....hmmm.

Pal, if she was doing it once in a while that should have been understandable but every night is suspicious. She could be cohabbing with some other dude.

I have been in distance relationships and whenever I have someone visiting either weekends or longer I never make or take night calls from bae, sighting flimsy excuses or atimes switch off my phones.

Nothing can keep one busy so much that her phones are always off at nights, something is fishy. Why not pay her a surprise visit or tell her you want to come spend time at her place?

347 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
OhMyG0d:
[/b] haba! How sure are you to conclude that is the ONLY reason? There are countless things that might cause this. Dont be too sure because everyone's pain is unique to that person alone.

Perhaps, that didn't come out right but it's likely the reason why her phones her off every night. What else could be the reason? Every night?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, if she was doing it once in a while that should have been understandable but every night is suspicious. She could be cohabbing with some other dude.

I have been in distance relationships and whenever I have someone visiting either weekends or longer I never make or take night calls from bae, sighting flimsy excuses or atimes switch off my phones.

Nothing can keep one busy so much that her phones are always off at nights, something is fishy. Why not pay her a surprise visit or tell her you want to come spend time at her place?
I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by OhMyG0d: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
I know of a girl that did something similar to this, but she would inform her boy prior to it. So what happens to communication?? "If you got nothing to hide, why are you putting your hands at the back"?
That girl is either playing "Ludo" or "Pick Two, Pick Three, General market" game with OP's life and destiny. .

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op no vex ooo,

Dey truth be say she dey stay with person, e fit be her relation{strict Uncle/Aunty/Brother/Sister_____} or friend...
Nothing like school stress na go make her switch off her phone every evening not to talk to you, she fit send text to you if she dey busy...

Op no worry yourself too much, you need beta sleep.....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ronald4lif(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

Have you been to her apartment of recent and how long did you stay? How about making friends with a neighbour and offer the person tip-off to monitor her movement or ask if anyone has been visiting her and staying over the night?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
OP is it every night or was that exaggeration, every night is suspicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

so after satisfying your curiosity, i hope u wont commit suicide? Cuz what u may see will be really shocking..

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Also dont stress yourself most relationships are bound to fail anyway. Just take it easy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Have you been to her apartment of recent and how long did you stay? How about making friends with a neighbour and offer the person tip-off to monitor her movement or ask if anyone has been visiting her and staying over the night?
I hardlygo to her school coz am alwaysbusy with work....uknow na I have to hustle...5k every 2weeks for just hairstyle no be akara....I need to get a tip off or something...truth is I nolonger trust her.

11 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
pcguru1:
OP is it every night or was that exaggeration, every night is suspicious
I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.

226 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.
undecided which kinda insult be this u dey yab my club player, hmmm that's suspicious go with the cam idea.

38 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
so after satisfying your curiosity, i hope u wont commit suicide? Cuz what u may see will be really shocking..
Suicide is the last thing on my mind....my football team keeps me happy whenever my relationship is haulted...its just to port...but on a serious note. I wount commit suicide for a woman

24 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Her phones are switched off every night. Each time you ask why, it leads to quarrel.
That's a clear handwriting on the wall bro.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

I hardlygo to her school coz am alwaysbusy with work....uknow na I have to hustle...5k every 2weeks for just hairstyle no be akara....I need to get a tip off or something...truth is I nolonger trust her.
5k every two weeks for hair for this kain economy? You na strong man o. grin

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 4reala(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
@op, d truth is dat u are d one inlove wit her not her wit u. Though u didn't tell us her response or reason given by her for switching off her fone, but if she really love u, she'll giv u genuine reason for switching off her fone

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

Suicide is the last thing on my mind....my football team keeps me happy whenever my relationship is haulted...its just to port...but on a serious note. I wount commit suicide for a woman

Exactly no red devils fan will think of committing suicide this year when this season is gonna be something worth watching. Oh well I think you should ignore or not call her for a while she will feel something is up. But every night ........................ I can't think of an excuse for that explains that

9 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
I told her to cut the hair she said I am stingy...I said ok let's make it 5k monthly...I still stingy....women...ok

9 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by dante300(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
pcguru1:

Exactly no red devils fan will think of committing suicide this year when this season is gonna be something worth watching. Oh well I think you should ignore or not call her for a while she will feel something is up. But every night ........................ I can't think of an excuse for that explains that
If I was 25 I for no boder if woman cheat on me......dude I am 35 and if I getwoman wit such potential my case is as good as LVG.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ireneony(f): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
I doubt if she is cheating on you considering her age. If she were to be in her early twenties or mid twenties, I would say she is cheating on you.

Well you can't trust anyone. .maybe you have not told her you want to marry her...because age is not on her side, she might be cheating on you.

Tell her your plans towards her..maybe her character will change.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ronald4lif(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

You really love this girl but doesn't seem like your love and efforts are being appreciated. To place her on a bi-weekly budget shows how much you care.

I think she's playing you, make out time asap and pay her a visit then arrange with some neighbour, pay them and let them keep an eye on her movement. You need to be sure she ain't playing you before you invest more than you can afford on her.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
dante300:

I told her to cut the hair she said I am stingy...I said ok let's make it 5k monthly...I still stingy....women...ok
Hmmmmm na wa o. I'd suggest you pay her a surprise visit one evening.

4reala:
@op, d truth is dat u are d one inlove wit her not her wit u. Though u didn't tell us her response or reason given by her for switching off her fone, but if she really love u, she'll giv u genuine reason for switching off her fone
According to the op, each time he asks, it leads to quarrel.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ronald4lif(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
iAmCharis:

grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.