Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,220 members, 7,750,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors (878 Views)

Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Itsekiri Urge FG To Deal With Militants And Their Sponsors / A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by deb(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
"WHY NIGER DELTA? NIGER DELTA WHY?
(We Have Lived Peaceably)
For 6 years they were silent, why, millions upon millions upon contracts were awarded to them, I tasted not.
Where were you?
For 6 years we lived in peace, even when our own brother was sited at the hem of affairs without nothing to show for it, you all were mute. Why didn't you speak?
For 6 years no good water, no good education, our roads were not motorable, but we had peace.
Where were you then?
For 6 years the inherited East West Road could not be completed, where were you?
For 6 years the Niger Delta Struggle went into extinction, where were you?
For 6 years the Ogoni land could not be cleaned up, where were you?
For six years no refinery was functional in the Niger Delta Region, where were you?
For 6 years the EPZ project located in Warri could not be made to function, where were you
?
For 6 years we can not boast of a standard airport, sea port or railway line, even a Federal University or Polytechnic, where were you then?
For 6 years we have swallowed all this things, and in those 6 years we smiled and laughed as though everything was OK.
Our brother failed us:
Our brother instead of building institution for us took it to the North just for election purpose.
Now why are you here to stir up troubled waters?
You build mansion for yourself and leave comfortably, but now, we have been driven out of our patched and poorly furnished homes, why?
You bought yourself expensive cars in flits, but we have only our canoes and legs to move on, why trouble us?
You have Billions of Naira in your bank account, but the few money we make from the sales of fish have been rented in shreds.
Why?
You hide yourself in a fortified location while we are exposed to mosquitoes, ants and wild animals and molested by armed force men, why?
Are you a blessing or a curse.
Why put us at the front as your defence when you care little about our feelings and predicaments. Why?
Our children are lost at present in the creeks why your children are outside the country schooling.
Why?
Why engage in a fight and run into hiding and then leave us to bear the cross of your actions?
Please this is too much for us to bear, we are fed up of this selfish agitation.
Where is Tompolo with our development money, where is Asari Dokubo who instead of building a standard academy in his village took it outside Nigeria.
Our tears will not be in vain."

Is his opinion reflective of SS people?

5 Likes

Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by TippyTop(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
[s]
deb:
"WHY NIGER DELTA? NIGER DELTA WHY?
(We Have Lived Peaceably)
For 6 years they were silent, why, millions upon millions upon contracts were awarded to them, I tasted not.
Where were you?
For 6 years we lived in peace, even when our own brother was sited at the hem of affairs without nothing to show for it, you all were mute. Why didn't you speak?
For 6 years no good water, no good education, our roads were not motorable, but we had peace.
Where were you then?
For 6 years the inherited East West Road could not be completed, where were you?
For 6 years the Niger Delta Struggle went into extinction, where were you?
For 6 years the Ogoni land could not be cleaned up, where were you?
For six years no refinery was functional in the Niger Delta Region, where were you?
For 6 years the EPZ project located in Warri could not be made to function, where were you
?
For 6 years we can not boast of a standard airport, sea port or railway line, even a Federal University or Polytechnic, where were you then?
For 6 years we have swallowed all this things, and in those 6 years we smiled and laughed as though everything was OK.
Our brother failed us:
Our brother instead of building institution for us took it to the North just for election purpose.
Now why are you here to stir up troubled waters?
You build mansion for yourself and leave comfortably, but now, we have been driven out of our patched and poorly furnished homes, why?
You bought yourself expensive cars in flits, but we have only our canoes and legs to move on, why trouble us?
You have Billions of Naira in your bank account, but the few money we make from the sales of fish have been rented in shreds.
Why?
You hide yourself in a fortified location while we are exposed to mosquitoes, ants and wild animals and molested by armed force men, why?
Are you a blessing or a curse.
Why put us at the front as your defence when you care little about our feelings and predicaments. Why?
Our children are lost at present in the creeks why your children are outside the country schooling.
Why?
Why engage in a fight and run into hiding and then leave us to bear the cross of your actions?
Please this is too much for us to bear, we are fed up of this selfish agitation.
Where is Tompolo with our development money, where is Asari Dokubo who instead of building a standard academy in his village took it outside Nigeria.
Our tears will not be in vain."

Is his opinion reflective of SS people?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by anwe: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who send you ? Boko haram or fundamentalist ?
Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by jaymejate: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Where were me , where were me, were me not here?
Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by duality(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2016
These boko haram people no want make we hear word.
Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by isbish(m): 5:09am On Jun 08, 2016
I really haven't read anything that the OP wrote that isn't true at all. For every objective mind, those are axioms. God is watching!
Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by subtle009(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2016
So thru, the 6years...... those six years, with their own at the realm of affairs, noting really happened and they were mute. Obviously dere is always a political/tribal side to every agitation in Nigeria.
Re: A Niger Deltan Cries Out Loud To The Ndas & Their Sponsors by DaBullIT(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Someone said , there's a tribal side to agitation

I am predicting a Yoruba agitation, it may not happen now , tommorow or in the next few days , but it will happen and it'll be horrible

Now that i got that out of my system Shagari said if you give easterners a chance , they always try to take over, that interview is on youtube , and ive seen people use it as propaganda when they talk about marginalization but it's reality 6 years , no fight , hausa man gets there , they go on with ereckted dyks up and down , bombing pipes and trying to damage the economy , as at this moment , i have electricity and it's average of 20 hours where i live , Can they boast of the same ?? Their business , not mine sha

(1) (Reply)

Army Confirm Retirement Of Senior Officers / Where Is Buhari? / 'I Can’t Even Have Sex’- Another Accused Nigerian Lawmaker,samuel Okon Writes US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.