Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style (2003 Views)

20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Disturbing Art Images That Depicts The Reality Of Our World Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by bayoalare(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
A brother whose about to go to the alter to say I do took this African style pre wedding shoot..... it's so amazing and full of concepts

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by jovialSoul001(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls for those who want to attend Mohammed Alli funeral there is a free bus at oshodi by 8am

5 Likes

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by remsonik(f): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Looks nice.

1 Like

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2016
When I see the photos, all I did was smile.

1 Like

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Onyeval212(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Cool
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by CaroLyner(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2016
jovialSoul001:
Pls for those who want to attend Mohammed Alli funeral there is a free bus at oshodi by 8am
follow this at your own peril grin
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Smellymouth: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Lovely
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Swissheart(f): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Very cool
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by ifitumiojo(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Lovely concept!home grown! :-
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Poseidon000: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
When I see the photos, all I did was smile.
[size=13pt]
please, I'm not precocious in English(you know say na we go mid-night school that yrgrin), but I think there's a major flop in your write up.

I no know how I wun take explain am for you sha, but make I try.
when the beginning of a sentence starts with past tense, the major word that complement should be past tense too(NOTE; not valid in all context).

Example:-

*Who do it(wrong)

*Who did it(right)

*have you do(wrong

Have you done(right)

"When I see the photo," is not wrong, but is wrong in the context you used it.

It should be "When I saw the photos, all I did was smile."

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by nikkypearl(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2016
grin you well so ?
jovialSoul001:
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
jovialSoul001:
shocked shocked who you wan deceive lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by nikkypearl(f): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2016
On behalf of the guy.Thanks for the empathy..some will rather insult than pointing it out! ..e-huggies for u wink
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
please, I'm not precocious in English(you know say na we go mid-night school that yrgrin), but I think there's a major flop in your write up.

I no know how I wun take explain am for you sha, but make I try.
when the beginning of a sentence starts with past tense, the major word that complement should be past tense too(NOTE; not valid in all context).

Example:-

*Who do it(wrong)

*Who did it(right)

*have you do(wrong

Have you done(right)

"When I see the photo," is not wrong, but is wrong in the context you used it.

It should be "When I saw the photos, all I did was smile."

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Exponental(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2016
jovialSoul001:
Don't worry! there is Henrietta Kosoko and Stephen Keshi's burials here to attend.
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2016
embarassed
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Benbisco(f): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Exponental:

Don't worry! there is Henrietta Kosoko and Stephen Keshi's burials here to attend.

But why?

Meanwhile, I think Nigerians should take a chill pill as regards to "pre-wedding shoots".

E don do abeg.
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Poseidon000: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2016
nikkypearl:
On behalf of the guy.Thanks for the empathy..some will rather insult than pointing it out! ..e-huggies for u wink
[size=13pt]
Thanks, dearsmiley

The embolded; who does that? I'm mean, who engrish epp?

What about Russia and china that 98% of its populace don't know shi about English, but they're light years ahead of even inventors of English.

Well, what does one expect when our forefathers failed woefully in protecting our socio-cultural heritage from western hegemony thas has pillaged and insidiously encumbered the brain of most Africans from reaching the situs of their sixth sense.

What an execrable situate
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by princely74: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
The best I have seen this year! Quite Unique, natural and real! tongue
Re: Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why is africa always synonymous with grasses and bushes undecided

(1) (Reply)

OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) / Why Did You Miss Church Today? / Meet Miss Langata Prison 2016, The Most Beautiful Girl At Langata Women's Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.