Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? (4820 Views)

Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / Help!!! - Why Do I Always Feel Sleepy? / Help!!! Why Do We Urinate Often During Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 1:42am On Jun 08, 2016
can anyone please explain the reason why this is happening to me? i was admitted 3times last month, a lot of money spent. and now Ive been in pains for the past 5 days. everybody is fed up. no money to go on admission again, i really want my fight to be over. I'm already in my mid 20.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2016
There is cure; not orthodox though but herbal. But pending the time you will seek for cure, drink a lot of water, stay warm, take folic acid plus Paludrine.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by thesicilian: 3:02am On Jun 08, 2016
I know a lot of people with sickle cell disease who stay several months without a crisis, sometimes years. If yours is coming this often as you say, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

Are you drinking enough water daily? Sickle cell patients as you may already know are required to drink much more water than the generall population.

While regular exercise is recommended, it should not be done to the extent of severe exhaustion. Keep it short and purposeful, and stop as soon as you begin feeling tired.

Cigarettes and alcohol are a no go area.

In cold weather, even in air conditioned rooms and cars, ensure you wear warm clothes. Avoid very hot environments also.

Are you depressed or having problems with your job or schooling? Stress is a well known trigger of the crises. Try to talk to somebody if this is the case.

I also suggest you have a comprehensive medical check up and investigations, to detect any undiagnosed or poorly treated conditions like pneumonia, malaria, urinary tract infections, typhoid fever, viral infections, etc that may be triggering these your recurrent crises.

Last, ensure you're taking the routine medications your hospital has prescribed, like the haematinics (bood medications), malaria prevention tablets etc.

Wish you all the best, and may God Almighty visit you with divine healing!

6 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
thanks.... i am unable to reply u since cos im just getting better.... i know all this you precaution and i think the main reason is i do stress my self too much cos i must hustle. the last time i was admitted the doctor said i have typhoid fever.

Are you depressed or having problems with your job or schooling? Stress is a well known trigger of the crises. Try to talk to somebody if this is the case
i think thats the main reason that cause the frequent crisis recently. i have spend all the money i use for business on this sickness
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 2:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:
thanks.... i am unable to reply u since cos im just getting better.... i know all this you precaution and i think the main reason is i do stress my self too much cos i must hustle. the last time i was admitted the doctor said i have typhoid fever.

i think thats the main reason that cause the frequent crisis recently. i have spend all the money i use for business on this sickness
stress or no stress, why not go for permanent cure. You didn't even give it a consideration at all? And u were the one that asked for help
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2016
No be money I go pay?
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 5:00am On Jun 10, 2016
agbajesaid:
stress or no stress, why not go for permanent cure. You didn't even give it a consideration at all? And u were the one that asked for help

Permanent cure .... How much do u think that will cost
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:

Permanent cure .... How much do u think that will cost
well for the sake of transparency; because I know there are sickle cell patients following this thread. I will give you 2 options: option A: it doesn't involve my assistance. The name of the drug is SOLAMIN(google it). Its herbal. Its well packaged and a bottle costs #2000. You will need to use atleast 8 bottles to be totally free from pain making #16000. The known side effect is that the Jaundice won't dissapear but the joint pain, swollen stomach etc will dissapear. *** the crisis will come back maybe after few years but its worth it.
Option B: I'm directly involved; a direct brother used it and for the past 9yrs now, he hasn't experienced any crisis again( he normally have crisis every June before then); atleast like 10 other people(mostly from Nairaland) have used it with a positive result. its not mordernised like SOLAMIN; its pure herbal concoction but its VERY SAFE. The price is #50,000(non- negotiable). The producer of the Herb is an elderly man in Iwo, OSUN STATE.

*** hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
agbajesaid:
well for the sake of transparency; because I know there are sickle cell patients following this thread. I will give you 2 options: option A: it doesn't involve my assistance. The name of the drug is SOLAMIN(google it). Its herbal. Its well packaged and a bottle costs #2000. You will need to use atleast 8 bottles to be totally free from pain making #16000. The known side effect is that the Jaundice won't dissapear but the joint pain, swollen stomach etc will dissapear. *** the crisis will come back maybe after few years but its worth it.
Option B: I'm directly involved; a direct brother used it and for the past 9yrs now, he hasn't experienced any crisis again( he normally have crisis every June before then); atleast like 10 other people(mostly from Nairaland) have used it with a positive result. its not mordernised like SOLAMIN; its pure herbal concoction but its VERY SAFE. The price is #50,000(non- negotiable). The producer of the Herb is an elderly man in Iwo, OSUN STATE.

*** hope that helps

That of 50k.....is it payment before
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:

That of 50k.....is it payment before
you will come down to Osun State to get it yourself ni now
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by stevecantrell: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:
can anyone please explain the reason why this is happening to me? i was admitted 3times last month, a lot of money spent. and now Ive been in pains for the past 5 days. everybody is fed up. no money to go on admission again, i really want my fight to be over. I'm already in my mid 20.

Hmm... Sorry to hear that.
You really need to treat any sub acute infections you may have and shield yourself from the weather...this is rainy season.
I recommend you take an iodine supplement (pottasium iodide) and eat foods rich in thiocyante like yam and garri. Thiocynates and iodine supplemented diet prevent red cells from sticking together and blocking blood vessels, this is what causes the crises.
Those who stuck to my advice are crises free now.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
agbajesaid:
you will come down to Osun State to get it yourself ni now

nobody will trust u this way

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:

what do you mean?
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by kelechiodo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
@Thawarplay: nobody will trust u this way
@agbajesaid: what do you mean
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Human sacrifice is real ooo

But on a serious note, @agbajesaid has just given you the solution to your answer. The man resides in Osun but can send drug to you anywhere you are. Infact, he has branches all over Nigeria. In Enugu state, he has both in Enugu town and Nsukka.
But it seems that agbajesaid is somehow far from the man now. The combination of his herbal drugs at your age will cost not less than 150,000. It is a drug you take for 1 and half years. Someone I know who just recently started using the drug has not stepped her foot into any hospital for the past 8 months now. She used to visit hospital almost every two weeks. The man assures us that after one and half years, the SS will change to AA as a normal bone will grow. Well we are still waiting but the result has been fantastic. The sickly person now looks so robust. I'll look for the man's number and send to you if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
kelechiodo:

But on a serious note, @agbajesaid has just given you the solution to your answer. The man resides in Osun but can send drug to you anywhere you are. Infact, he has branches all over Nigeria. In Enugu state, he has both in Enugu town and Nsukka.
But it seems that agbajesaid is somehow far from the man now. The combination of his herbal drugs at your age will cost not less than 150,000. It is a drug you take for 1 and half years. Someone I know who just recently started using the drug has not stepped her foot into any hospital for the past 8 months now. She used to visit hospital almost every two weeks. The man assures us that after one and half years, the SS will change to AA as a normal bone will grow. Well we are still waiting but the result has been fantastic. The sickly person now looks so robust. I'll look for the man's number and send to you if you are interested
please I don't know you oooo. I'm not sure we are referring to the same man. I never knw he was referring to human sacrifice when he said ino one would trust me.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:

I'm just trying to help here. I don't have any affliation with anyone and I withdraw my assistance pls
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thawarplay:

Nigerians ehn, if i ask you to send the money and then i will send the drugs to you, u will call me a scammer. I asked you to come down to get it yourself, you are indirectly calling me a kidnapper. Hmmm
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by mario2k(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please come to the lords chosen tomorrow just stop going to all those places and come.Lords chosen is located at Ijesha along oshodi/mile2 expressway Lagos honestly u must be free.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Thawarplay:

please, I need you to publicly acknowlege the fact that we aren't in any business together. I wouldn't want a situation whereby something happens and nairalanders go talk say na person talk say make you come Osun State oooo
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
OP, I know you are smart enough to know the cause, effects and solutions to your problem.
Be properly guided. Hustle for your money and eat good food plus live a good life.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Brownzola(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Lóok for this product C24/7 and you will thank me later. Incase u cant get it fast u can call me 07035071971. Its a supplement from USA but can be found in Nigeria. I have used it for my neighbour's secondary schóól son and it helps the boy eradicate crisis. You can google search it to know what im talking about. Health is wealth. Takia
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
kelechiodo:

Thanks..... There's also one here where I stay, 40k for a start then 25k every months for 18 months but why I'm concerned is there's no certainly about it. If I see someone that use it and testify and I confirm its real then I can invest on it.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thawarplay:

Thanks..... There's also one here where I stay, 40k for a start then 25k every months for 18 months but why I'm concerned is there's no certainly about it. If I see someone that use it and testify and I confirm its real then I can invest on it.
that's too much money. I don't need your money and no one is gonna use you for sacrifice; I'm only concerned about your well being. Its real and its JUST 50k for the whole thing. I told you my blood brother used it and people on Nairaland who might choose to remain anonymous used it and it worked.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2016
agbajesaid:
that's too much money. I don't need your money and no one is gonna use you for sacrifice; I'm only concerned about your well being. Its real and its JUST 50k for the whole thing. I told you my blood brother used it and people on Nairaland who might choose to remain anonymous used it and it worked.

Bro doubting u is not a crime, we talking money here. If u read my first post again u will see that we have spend a lot and are totally broke now cause of this crisis. And to get that 50k is gonna be issue but I need to be sure if the drugs is real and we work before hustling for it. Even tho too much hustling is part of what caused the frequent crisis.

Do u stay in osun?
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by BL3zzY(f): 2:14am On Jun 13, 2016
its about believe and risk, op give it a try
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by kelechiodo(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

Yea that's the man. The strict condition is "no sex during the duration of the drug". That's no sex for one and half years. Well I will advice you to start the treatment and watch its progress.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

Bro doubting u is not a crime, we talking money here. If u read my first post again u will see that we have spend a lot and are totally broke now cause of this crisis. And to get that 50k is gonna be issue but I need to be sure if the drugs is real and we work before hustling for it. Even tho too much hustling is part of what caused the frequent crisis.

Do u stay in osun?
check your mail pls
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Princepoint(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Thawarplay:
No be money I go pay?
no cure but it can be manage talking regular precaution Humidity not to hot not2 cold Dhydration take plenty of water Ac not good for u @ winter Folic acid very important Slick la vit can help Paludrine daily keep u frm maleria Know when i re dyhydrated Always have hot bath during winner

Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Princepoint(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Brownzola:
Lóok for this product C24/7 and you will thank me later. Incase u cant get it fast u can call me 07035071971. Its a supplement from USA but can be found in Nigeria. I have used it for my neighbour's secondary schóól son and it helps the boy eradicate crisis. You can google search it to know what im talking about. Health is wealth. Takia

Discovite that d name
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
agbajesaid:
check your mail pls
I reply u, you're asking who is this
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by agbajesaid(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

I reply u, you're asking who is this
sorry check again. I've got loads of anonymous mails, that's why
Re: Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? by Thawarplay(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
kelechiodo:

Yea that's the man. The strict condition is "no sex during the duration of the drug". That's no sex for one and half years. Well I will advice you to start the treatment and watch its progress.

When I just get new gf.... Lols

That man money too much tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alternatives To Postinor If It Is Banned / Easy And Home Remedies For Pimples Naturally. / Scare Of Lassa Fever Looms In UNIJOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.