Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts (10165 Views)

Do Girls “cum" By Mere Looking At Guys / See How To Make A Lady Cum By handling Her Breast / Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 3:06am On Jun 08, 2016
A breast orgasm takes place at the peak of stimulation as it activates the same region of the brain that is activated by stimulation of the clitoris and cervix.
A recent study has confirmed the fact that nipple orgasm is, in fact, possible.

So how do you do this?

First, completely avoid pinching or twisting her nipples at all costs! That can be painful and not to mention, also a complete turn off for any woman.

Gently touch, squeeze and caress her breasts. Then use your thumbs to gently massage her nipples in circular motions. Don’t apply too much pressure and continue squeezing her nipples gently.

Then, you can slowly start licking and sucking her nipples. While sucking her nipples, apply a little pleasure and alternate it with running your tongue over and around them.

Continue doing this for several minutes on end and don’t only concentrate on one breast! Show equal love and attention to both.

Once you starts licking and sucking her nipples,you can build up the intensity and use your hands to gently squeeze her breasts simultaneously.

Once both of you are in the groove and you build the intensity while sucking her nipples, she will start enjoying it immensely and moan the entire time.

Click Here For More: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/how-to-make-her-cum-by-touching-just-her-breasts/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:59am On Jun 08, 2016
story for d gods.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Masters of Sex

grin

Newsflash, no orgasm can be originated without the clitoris.
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by ireneony(f): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Sucking of breast is good but the hight of it all is wen u go down low grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Plz someone help with a vaseline mine is finished!
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Nothing.. Nothing compares to cunnilingus.
Breast sucking are for boy's, real men eat pusseey.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by dazzy4real(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2016
upload video examples pls tongue
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Burgerlomo: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

Which means that sucking is equivalent to drinking, while going down below or banging, or whatever name you call it is equivalent to eating yam grin the two are just like five and six grin
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by mrhansome12(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
crotonite:
Plz someone help with a vaseline mine is finished!
If you finish this one in few minutes time you contact me for more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2016
mrhansome12:
If you finish this one in few minutes time you contact me for more.
Thank u o jare! cheesy
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Ekugbeh(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
n u run ur tongue all over d undies lyk a pro
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by ireneony(f): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Ekugbeh:
n u run ur tongue all over d undies lyk a pro
u sabi am cheesy
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Ekugbeh(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
u sabi am cheesy
ve u done face sitting b4?
Mehn.... She jez get mad all d tym...
Long tym tho.
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Exponental(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Human body differs. Haven't you heard of ladies that get turned on after beating them? Some ladies just need a peck while some kisses and other touch. All you need is her password and leave that story for the gods!
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by ireneony(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2016
Ekugbeh:
ve u done face sitting b4?
Mehn.... She jez get mad all d tym...
Long tym tho.
elaborate.
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Ekugbeh(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
elaborate.
hehehe..... Ah can't spew here... Permission 2 pm u.
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by peter(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Exponental:
Human body differs. Haven't you heard of ladies that get turned on after beating them? Some ladies just need a peck while some kisses and other touch. All you need is her password and leave that story for the gods!

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Laveda(f): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Nothing.. Nothing compares to cunnilingus.
Breast sucking are for boy's, real men eat pusseey.

Spoken like a true carnivore cheesy The cubs chase bunnies but the big boys take down big game, laws of the jungle 101 tongue
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by sammyogboso(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Abeg gal wai no get breast nko?? Wetn we go suck?
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Ekugbeh(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
elaborate.
ah lie down n she sits her p** on ma mouth as she squarts down as if she's playin d cow gurl.
Her enjoy dat alot it saves me off stress.
N she wuld jez b up de moaning in pleasure.
TBH, Every gurl luvs dis.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by McWhillion(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2016
sammyogboso:
Abeg gal wai no get breast nko?? Wetn we go suck?
navel grin
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by ireneony(f): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2016
Ekugbeh:
ah lie down n she sits her p** on ma mouth as she squarts down as if she's playin d cow gurl.
Her enjoy dat alot it saves me off stress.
N she wuld jez b up de moaning in pleasure.
TBH, Every gurl luvs dis.
cool cheesy
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by lepasharon(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Doesn't work for all women
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Spoken like a true carnivore cheesy The cubs chase bunnies but the big boys take down big game, laws of the jungle 101 tongue
Damn ryt wink
Make her cüm with your tongue, delight her indulgence. wink
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Damn ryt wink
Make her cüm with your tongue, delight her indulgence. wink

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Qualer: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

i'll see you when i see you.. cool

Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Qualer:

i'll see you when i see you.. cool

LOL. How are you, Q? smiley
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by Qualer: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. How are you, Q? smiley

i'm cool... about to go down under though... will see you when i come up for air! cheesy cool

how are things down south ?
Re: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Qualer:

i'm cool... about to go down under though... will see you when i come up for air! cheesy cool

how are things down south ?

LMAO. Too naughty.

Things are alright here too. No complaints.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Join Fun Group On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.