Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi (29947 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by supereagle(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2016

Warri – General Superintendent, Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, on Monday, predicted brighter future for the country.

According to him, the current hardship the nation is presently facing is a process, adding that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. Pastor Kumuyi who was fielding questions from newsmen on his arrival at Warri for a one-night crusade at the Warri township stadium today for Special Bible Study, with the Theme “Following a Life Transforming Example,” said Nigeria was a great nation and that its citizens should always expect good and prosperous economy.

On militancy in the Nigeria Delta, the church overseer urged Nigerians to pray fervently for peace to reign, and pleaded with the militants to embrace peace and dialogue. On restructuring of Nigeria, Pastor Kumuyi noted that the issue should not bother anybody as it was not meant to break up the country.

“We should not worry ourselves too much on the issue. We should rather think of how we can move the country forward because too much talk about restructuring does not mean Nigeria will break up,” explained the cleric.

Pastor Kumuyi, whose message of the one-day crusade was “Following a life transforming example”, stressed he was in Warri to change lives and pray for permanent peace in the oil city and environs.

“Let us not create an impression that Nigeria is totally down, we should rather seek for solution on how the country can be greater,” remarked the pastor, insisting that Nigerians should go down in prayers.

http://independentnig.com/2016/06/07/nigerians-will-soon-smile-again-kumuyi/#

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by lekan29ice(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2016
I believe Nigeria will be GREAT again

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by supereagle(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2016
I believe you sir, you just don't talk. anyhow until you hear from God .

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Histrings08(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Amen sir... Smile Nigerians cos better days are here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by greatiyk4u(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes oooo, the hour of Liberation is fast approaching,

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by reverendfather: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2016
one of the few men of God I still admire.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by supereagle(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Yes oooo, the hour of Liberation is fast approaching,
We need it God of Mercy.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Scream(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
This is a man of God! God bless you sir.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
A positive prophesy at last, to God be the glory.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by felifeli: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes sir, after Buhari is gone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by supereagle(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Are you still sleeping Lalasticlala? This not snake affairs, but show interest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by khristals(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2016
is this wishful thinking or a prophesy sir?

cos oga T.B seems to have seen something different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Agbgift(f): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Amen ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2016
I believe the man of God but opposed to Apc change

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Oleku93(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2016
But wen exactly sir
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by cocoduck: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2016
deeper nyash theif

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2016
God never helped any nation develop... Non
It was the collective hard work of the people and the determination that builds all the countries we all run to

Leave God out of this

Am still waiting for the day a top main of God will declare fasting for the death of curupt politicians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by tafabaloo(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2016
it is well with Nigeria in Jesus name just as the man if God has declared.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by omenka(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Not the kinda news Ugandans like reading. See how this room take quiet. Had he said he foresees doom, this thread would have been coasting three pages right now. For them, any "MOG" or "Christian" who wishes Nigeria well under Buhari is not a true Christian.

Miserable prisoners of emotions. cheesy

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Deannnamdi: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2016
That's my pastor God will continue to add more strength to your elbow to do his work Amen

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Deannnamdi: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2016
I believe and I admire his faith don't a man of little faith I love my country and I believe Nigeria will soon smile ☺

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Deannnamdi: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2016
I believe and I admire his faith don't be a man of little faith I love my country and I believe Nigeria will soon smile ☺

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by hadeysola(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Let's have faith!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Ruq: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes again in 2216.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by stobery(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
R
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Lilimax(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Amen!
I will like to see it happen in my generation.
It shall not be delayed in JESUS NAME.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by ZoggingMaster: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes we know we'll smile again at the fall of the fraudsters/deceivers in power
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by ireneony(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Mtchewwe. .all these fake prophets
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by ofemigeorge(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2016
He that is down the only way is up, and he that is high the only fear is to fall. What else do we need to know?
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by wellmax(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Amen and Amen
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by lonelydora: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
That is how a real man of God should speak. Not all these fake pastors prophesying doom on the country and our amible president. Pastors should learn to speak good and not evil at all times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.