Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (42938 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Engineermbugame:
Hmm,to learn a hands skills is not easy .i rember dose days ,wen my guys wil flex every sunday, i won't follow dem. cause am broke.nah am using d skills in feeding in school.about to run a poultry business with d money i save from de skill.
mmm.which skill? straight 2 d point bruh
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
optional2016:

No problem, you can send me a PM.
please check your mail.lets get d convo going.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Engineermbugame(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
hadaydoyin:
mmm.which skill? straight 2 d point bruh
plumbing installation.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by swtdrms(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
guente02:

Wanna be like you and more.
This is what i see as my only way of survival. Code.
Spending my everything on it. Not giving up. I'd love to be freelance too.

Its a worthy path to take, as earlier stated, the beginning could be rough, but surely you'll get there. Just keep on developing ursef on a regular basis. U need internet very very much. Like me, i did spend lots of my money enduring that i always have reliable internet network.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Aspireahead(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ezionye:
Writing

Buy nobody reads these days cry

So am thinking bout acquiring dancing skills cool

Lol...the idea that people no longer read has been here since Adam...nonetheless... i will advice you divert into movie script writing...i am planning on doing that myself. between, try applying for Npower (assuming your level never pass am)
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by optional2016: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
hadaydoyin:
OK.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Aspireahead(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2016
wisehouse:
i will first of all advice you do some googling and ask questions. Am on mobile and can't type much.

Please, there us this new mall that just sprang up in town...but they have no social media presence...and early this morning i was just thinking of putting that into writing and sending it to the as a proposal highlighting the benefit if being on line and how they can utilise it to increase sales...what do you think? and how do you think i should go about it? BTW: i have a only little knowledge of SMM...but i know there are lots of materials on the web one can benefit from.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by guente02(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2016
swtdrms:

Its a worthy path to take, as earlier stated, the beginning could be rough, but surely you'll get there. Just keep on developing ursef on a regular basis. U need internet very very much. Like me, i did spend lots of my money enduring that i always have reliable internet network.
Got any means of staying up in this erratic power times?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by optional2016: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2016
hadaydoyin:
Pls., maybe you give your email.
I couldn't reply the email Nairaland sent to.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 2:11am On Jun 19, 2016
optional2016:
Pls., maybe you give your email. I couldn't reply the email Nairaland sent to.
yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by muktar1986: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Pls hw can smone succeed with agricultural engineering
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2016
What you need to know about registering your business or company in Nigeria. Business name registration is an important aspect of setting up businesses in the country. Ventures/ Enterprises, Companies, Churches, Non- governmental organizations (N.G.Os) Clubs, Schools, Association and so on are usually registered under Companies and Allied Matters ACT,1990 by Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C). The process of registering business can very tedious and stressful at time but if you are working with an accredited agent you can have your certificate in 3-4weeks. For newbies filling themselves, you may have your documents queried, rejected and have to wait for so long before you get your certificate so you have to understand the processes involve and the legal requirement in registering your Companies(LTD, PLC and UnlimitedLC), churches, NGO and so on. [b]Steps required for registering Ventures / Enterprises: 1. Apply For Name Search (If approved, u proceed to next step otherwise you re-apply again) 2. Get business Registration form for filing, (Fill details of proprietor(s), address of business, date of commencement, etc. Note: Some documents may be required during filling depending on the nature of the business such as proficiency certificates, membership certificate or license document etc. 3. Get your certificate with Certified True Copies in two (2) weeks after filing. If queried or CAC request for re-validation, u may have to repeat some process. Steps required for registering Companies in Nigeria (Example: Limited Company) 1. Apply For Name Search (If approved, u proceed to next step otherwise you re-apply again) 2. Get Set of Forms (CAC 2, CAC 2.1, CAC 3, CAC 7 …) 3. Prepare a Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Article of Association (AoA) ( You need a lawyer to do this for you or an experienced CAC accredited agent) 4. Apply for Stamp Duty at FIRS office with your Share Capital and MoA & AoA Documents (It takes about three days to process) 5. Fill your set of forms ( attached are Copies of ID card of directors and company Secretary, or any other documents depending on your business objects) 6. Submit the forms with MoA & AoA and other documents. Then get your certificate in two weeks after filing. See images of Registered Company Certificate and Memorandum and Article of association Stamped by FIRS For any other information or support on registering your Enterprise, company, Church, NGO and so on, Call: 07046492047 or 07015530202
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by LieDetector(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2016
dexla:
learnt CCTV installation
how long did it take you to learn this skill? How well does it pay? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by LieDetector(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2016
iliyande:

I repair both printers and photocopy machines
how well does it pay? How long does it take to learn/master?

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by kawkab: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2016
toideve:
Give me your questionnaires and i will analyze it with SPSS for you.

Presently learning Web design

If you are very good with SPSS; can analyse data, determine the type of test and analysis to conduct and also train on these kindly send me a mail through mytraininglist@gmail.com

Expecting your response.

Thanks
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by kawkab: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2016
LordofData:
R language
IBM SPSS
STATA
EViews
I train people on this packages and analyze any kind of research data.

STATISTICIAN by BLOOD.

Please send me a mail through mytraininglist.com for discussion on corporate training on SPSS

Thank you.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by kawkab: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2016
optional2016:
1)I can train you on different IT courses (I have been training for more than five years even with Multinational IT Training Institutes and personally) e.g.

- Web Development ( PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML)
- Web Design (HTML and CSS)
- Graphics ( PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE INDESIGN, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)

Note: I teach most of the IT Courses above without using notes.They are all part of me.

2) IT Consulting and Support ( I can consult for you or your company as an IT Expert)

2) Web development using PHP and Bootstrap

3) Social Media Marketing

4) Help people to start their Blog Websites

I have Blog Websites also, but I have never been serious about them.

5) Plus other things.

Please contact me through mytraininglist@gmail.com for training opportunities on the above.

Thank you.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by b1s0la(f): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
vikel2104:

The economic situation of the country leaves us with no option than to cater for ourselves in every honest way possible. A lot of youths have decided to learn a skill and most of them eventually develop these skills to levels where it generates a reasonable amount of income for them.
Presently I am in a paid employment but I am also taking some courses in business management because I see myself managing a business soon.
A guy I know who recently finished his NYSC program is currently teaching people programming and website design which he learnt during his service year. Learning skills like these can be very profitable when there is no available white collar job, in fact, one can make a livelihood out of it.
My barber is someone who learnt the skill even before going to the University. He opened the shop with his older brother. He was a teenager at that time and along with his brother, they kept doing the business. That did not however stop their education. I don't know how they did it but both of them still kept on with their schooling. His older brother got admission into the university while he continued the business. As his brother was about to graduate he also got admission into the university. With both of them very busy, they had to employ another person to take care of the business. Now both of them have degrees and the barbing business is still on.

So you see that one can help himself with the little skills he acquires and most can be acquired at little or no cost apart from your determination. It does not matter whether you're a graduate or not because your destiny is not wrapped in your certificate.

So, I want to throw the question to you, what skills are you acquiring now or have you acquired that has helped you or is helping you now.

Share so that others can learn or get encouraged..

Oracle Database 11g
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by optional2016: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
kawkab:

Please contact me through mytraininglist@gmail.com for training opportunities on the above.

Thank you.

Ok, thank you.

Sent you an email.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by optional2016: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
hadaydoyin:
yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com

Sent you an email.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by MediaExpert: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
hadaydoyin:
seriously,not any skill and am willing to learn.am in Lagos.
Sorry for the late reply, just like I said before, I can teach you photography and video editing, kindly pm me with your number or drop it here for better talks.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
optional2016:

Sent you an email.
seen boss smiley
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
MediaExpert:
Sorry for the late reply, just like I said before, I can teach you photography and video editing, kindly pm me with your number or drop it here for better talks.
bro 07089694566(whatsapp)
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ecosystm(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
iliyande:

I repair both printers and photocopy machines

Bros if you don't mind can you teach me photocopy n printer repair?
am based in Abuja
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by MediaExpert: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
missbronze:
Really wish you are in Abuja.

Want to be a professional photographer. Ty Bello inspires me.

You know anyone in Abuja?
Not at all
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aspireahead:

Please, there us this new mall that just sprang up in town...but they have no social media presence...and early this morning i was just thinking of putting that into writing and sending it to the as a proposal highlighting the benefit if being on line and how they can utilise it to increase sales...what do you think? and how do you think i should go about it? BTW: i have a only little knowledge of SMM...but i know there are lots of materials on the web one can benefit from.
it's a nice idea. I will advise you give it a try with a balanced mind that if you get it find if not. You learn from it and move forward. I have once written a very good proposal of about 1k words but nothing came out of it except for the fact that I learnt from it.

But before you do it. You need to do some market research on social media platforms to see which platform is needed for their niche, some niche/market may do well on Facebook while others pinterest.
Use sites like epic-biction (Google it for the right name), buzzsumo for market analysis.
And see if you have reference. Don't forget to show in your writing that you know what you are saying. Good luck.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
localblood:

Sir, would love to get more tips from you. Prettym3383@yahoo.com. Thank you.
you can ask specific questions here or if not send me a pm.

Please I will reply everyone that pm'ed tomorrow. Thanks
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sparkles003:

please can you teach me online marketing would really appriciate.,had to resign from my job as an online marketing manager cos the pressure was crazy and i did not even really understand the whole online marketing concept.thanks.sent you a pm
I have replied, will respond to you tomorrow.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Opetech:

Okay, I have some knowledge of SEO and google AdWords. But I want to learn in depth, digital marketing. Thank you.
if you already have pre knowledge, all you have to do is utilize it, the more you practice the more experience you get. Check out fiverr and upwork and see the services and project placed there. By so doing, you can easily access yourself and know what you can really do. If you think you can do some of them, then give it a try. God bless
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
permanentgrace:

I really love this online business but there are things i still dont understand about it. Can we chat on WhatsApp pls?
you can ask specific questions here or if you want send me a pm
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
joey150:
very vague answer. Dosent appear like you wanna elaborate at all.. All the same thanks!
your welcome, as you can see, I am also engaged with my own work. If you really want to learn, you need to do your own research, at least show some effort and ask questions where you are not getting it. That will be an encouragement to me to. That's the only way to know if you are serious on your own part.

Thanks
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
The best you can do when you feel motivated is to share information that CAN change an ACTION taker.

Check out my reply on this thread (and make sure you read from beginning too) https://www.nairaland.com/3175277/theres-more-blog-monetization-than#46734131

For those looking to start with SEO, following that, you will just end up knowing More about SEO.

Don't wait for a SPECIAL MESSAGE OR PHONE CALL.
this is just what I will still tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / 270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.