Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB (20542 Views)

IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Igboland, Find Out When! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by travel30ubg: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Against the backdrop of the continuous decline of the Naira largely blamed on the fall of the price of crude oil, the Movement for the Ac­tualisation of the Sov­ereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has threatened to start exchanging naira for Biafran currency in Biafra Land soon.

This, the Sun reports, was part of the statement released by MASSOB’s Anambra North Director of Finance, Mr. Martins Ezeaka, in Onitsha, Anambra State on Sunday, where he claimed that since the value of the Nigerian currency had depreciated, the group may reintroduce the Biafran currency and make people use it in South East, as it did in 2011.
Recall that the former leader of MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwa­zurike had on February 27, 2011 launched the Bi­afran currency, vehicles, motorcycle plate numbers and driver’s licence.
Ezeaka said: The currency will gain recogni...seemore..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by thesicilian: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2016
Secretly, I guess. Because its still a federal offence to circulate an unrecognized currency within the Nigerian territory

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by BiafranPrince: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
I.P.O.B never said this trash you buffoon.

Nothing of such has been said in our meetings, that is how you Nigerians lie to make mockery of our noble cause.

A country built and sustained with lies is bound to fail no matter what.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by dorocent(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
D money sha... Beg mke dem turn am to coloured na.. I nor like d black n white
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Watching to see wia dix film will end
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by seunny4lif(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by DaBullIT(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Nnamdi went to UK/US with Nigerian passport

In the meeting where he went to beg for money they told him

they reminded him THERE'S NO UN RECOGNIZED COUNTRY CALLED BIAFRA

Someone wants to scam people , last i read about this propaganda they said Biafra pound exchanges for 400

Some erdyots will be stewpyd enough to change all their savings for said money

and they'll blame Buhari for not protecting them

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by hakeem4(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Are they going to share it like they're sharing "whot card" ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by cocoduck: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2016
fake news

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by omenka(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Another major 419 scheme loading. They've not recovered from the "Passport to Nowhere" fraud, they want to hit them with an encore. Make I see who go exchange him hard earned naira with this. gringrin

If you are a yoot from Uganda, please stay close to your aged parents- these crooks are likely to find them as soft targets. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by omenka(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Where is PentiumPro sef
Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Biafrans and scam are like 5 & 6

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
Where is PentiumPro sef

Hahahahaahhaha bros! grin grin
These people no go take comedy kill us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2016
biafrans are jolly good fellows after their rowdy demonstration, they also provide comedy skits

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by omenka(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

As in ehn!! If only there was a Nobel Prize for stupidity. cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
make heart attack no kill you o

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Thewrath(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
PentiumPro:

Have you become this desperate,to be wanking on a thread with no source?
Better check it,before una tear cloth enter mkt..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by bibinwaka: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2016
which kain ugly money b dis!
What kind of name is bia fra why not com up with a better name. (Catalonia) for example. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Zombies should order this machine ASAP cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Thewrath:

Have you become this desperate,to be wanking on a thread with no source?
Better check it,before una tear cloth enter mkt..

Shaarrappppp dia!
We know the nonsense and stupidity going on in Onitsha and Aba in particular. grin grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
angry God punish biafra. Biafra will never come in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by SuperS1Panther: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When will Red Mudsters stop making themselves the laughing stock of the world.

If these Ipod members are arrested for treason now, they will be screaming ICC, as if ICC permits lawlessness.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Thewrath(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Shaarrappppp dia!
We know the nonsense and stupidity going on in Onitsha and Aba in particular. grin grin cheesy cheesy
E be like say that ban wey carry u go sabbatical leave no reset ur brain well,another one loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Thewrath:

E be like say that ban wey carry u go sabbatical leave no reset ur brain well,another one loading grin

Me? I know the rules. I know you are quoting me with one of your several alternative handle after almost all your handles are serving ban.
I don't sleep on NL like your type.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
angry God punish biafra. Biafra will never come in Jesus name

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha, they don't actually want Biafra, they just like invoking that rubbish anytime they want to arm twist Nigeria.
If they truly want Biafra, they would not be cursing anyone that advice them to blow up the Niger Bridge that links them with Nigeria the way they are clapping for NDA blowing up pipelines.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha, they don't actually want Biafra, they just like invoking that rubbish anytime they want to arm twist Nigeria.
If they truly want Biafra, they would not be cursing anyone that advice them to blow up the Niger Bridge that links them with Nigeria the way they are clapping for NDA blowing up pipelines.

U are right tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Thewrath(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Me? I know the rules. I know you are quoting me with one of your several alternative handle after almost all your handles are serving ban.
I don't sleep on NL like your type.
When are you going to affirm your male identity?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

they don't actually want Biafra, .
Do you actually want Nigeria ? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Thewrath:

When are you going to affirm your male identity?

Not after your true father has been confirmed. wink

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Not after your true father has been confirmed. wink
So you are a transgender grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

Do you actually want Nigeria ? cheesy

Do you actually want Biafra? Show me a prove!! Not makingg noise on NL ooooo.
Do one symbolic act that severe your tie to Nigeria and I will take you serious.
Stop ALL BUSES coming to SW at Head bridge for one month, and I will take you lot serious. cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2016
quid:

So you are a transgender grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo State: Know Your 19 Commissioners And Their Portfolios / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ / Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.