Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil (30961 Views)

Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by ijustdey: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2016
By Esther Onyegbula

A 27-year-old schoolmistress, Violet, is being interrogated by the Police in Lagos for allegedly defiling a female pupil of Light Bearers Private School, located at Iyana-Isashi area of the state.

Vanguard learned that the mistress, who is the class teacher of the nursery two pupil, reportedly defiled her last Thursday, during school hours.

However, trouble started after the victim’s mother noticed blood stains on her daughter’s pants, when she got home.

The victim’s mother, Evelyn, who spoke to Vanguard, said: “After my daughter returned from school Thursday last week, I found blood stains on her pants when I wanted to bath her. I was surprised because she is still too young to start menstruating.

“When I asked her what happened, she refused to speak at first because her teacher had threatened her not to. Later, she opened up when I told her that anyone who lies would go to hell.

“She then said it was her Aunty that inserted her fingers inside her bum-bum in class. We reported the case at Iyana-Isashi Police Station.

Victim’s account

According to the four-year-old girl, (names withheld): “My Aunt in school raised my uniform up and put her fingers inside my bum-bum in the class, while others were sleeping.

“She asked me not to tell my mother or anybody.”
It was learned that the victim was taken to Bisimol Hospital at Graceland Estate, where it was confirmed that her hymen was broken.

Vanguard gathered that the case was reported at Iyana-Isashi Police Division, Friday morning, and the teacher was invited for interrogation.

Mirabel Centre

On Friday evening, the Investigating Police Officer took the victim to Mirabel Centre in Ikeja, but they got there late and were asked to return next day.
When they got back on Saturday, a medical examination at the centre confirmed that the victim was actually defiled.

When contacted, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, said that the case had been transferred to the Command’s Gender Desk Unit, adding “it is under investigation and the culprit will be charged to court immediately investigation is completed.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/schoolmistress-defiles-4-yr-old-female-pupil/

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by BaeBella(f): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
why evulzzzz? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by dorocent(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Nawa ooo. dat teacher has to b taught a lesson by d law for odas to c.... Buh if amd little gal dad.. Go help d teacher!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by dorocent(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2016
BaeBella:
strong booker grin

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by BaeBella(f): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2016
dorocent:
strong booker grin
the hustle is real bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by dorocent(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2016
BaeBella:
n evrywia ona tke dey hustle ehn undecided
BaeBella:
n evrywia ona tke dey hustle ehn :-/
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by BaeBella(f): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2016
dorocent:
n evrywia ona tke dey hustle ehn undecided n evrywia ona tke dey hustle ehn :-/
u Neva chi chum chin grin

3 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by emeijeh(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Pedophiles and lesbos everywhere cry

3 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Tallesty1(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2016
21st Century Problem.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by lecturerdabo(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2016
This story is not balanced!

A lot of factors can cause the hymen to break including rough play by children!

As much as I don't hold brief for the teacher in question, I also doubt the possibility of a teacher fingering a pupil right inside the classroom!

"Others were sleeping" where they all drugged?

If that child was defiled, its most likely a man that did it and the child is scared to mention his name!!

But I think that child does not know what happened to her and her mother was desperate for answers and she gave her one!!!

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by SmileXtraone: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
A lady? wow! is she lesbian?

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by ChappyChase: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
What!
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by jazinogold(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
WTF is this!!! harsh economy don affect the rate of Kongi...you can imagine this rubbish!!! cry embarassed
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2016
Brutal punishments should be given to sex offenders
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by STENON(f): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Teacher
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by hpk(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL, IF YOU PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT 200...

3 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2016
They are evil bearers not lite bearers
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2016
She should be jailed with immediate effect
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by MadCow1: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nairaland..

No Names were given.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

20 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by ebig21(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
I recommend life imprisonment for this woman
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by frubben(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
How does the devil even convince this people to do such tins. The devil must b a sweet talker
undecided
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by 9jatatafo(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
A woman defiled a baby girl of 4 years? The suspect is encouraging the act on women or younger kids too bad.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by publicenemy(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Picture or
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Rickcutie(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Too bad.. Women r now defiling young girls..
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by mizvee(f): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Butan shayi!!!
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by kinzation(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Hehehehehe..laffs (pauses)...wait oooo..this is serious undecided undecided undecided
Hehehe laffs again.. #sipsOrijin
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by edorhe14(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Am Shocked !!! Paedophiles on the loose.
May God help our Children
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Nicepoker(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
ebig21:
I recommend life imprisonment for this woman
did u read at all?
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by HornyTiwa(f): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
pervert lesbo teacher

She should be jailed for destroying this little girl.

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Pavore9: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:
This story is not balanced!

A lot of factors can cause the hymen to break including rough play by children!

As much as I don't hold brief for the teacher in question, I also doubt the possibility of a teacher fingering a pupil right inside the classroom!

"Others were sleeping" where they all drugged?

If that child was defiled, its most likely a man that did it and the child is scared to mention his name!!

But I think that child does not know what happened to her and her mother was desperate for answers and she gave her one!!!

Must every defilement be by a man? There are also Paedophiles amongst the female folk.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) / Police Arrest 2 Officers For Killing NSCDC Officer In Presence Of His Family / Battery Thief Caught And Paraded Publicly In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.