Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories (17294 Views)

Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? / Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Good morning my neighbors! hope y'll had a nice night?
Was chatting with a colleague at work, one thing led to the other, then he told me how embarrassed he was the first time he had sex with his wife...he said he was drooling uncontrollably grin grin grin and he doesn't even know the reason till date.
On my part, i once thought of how i was gonna win a difficult stage of angry birds.
Another one said the first time he had sex, he thought he had stroke when he was coming... he couldn't move, neither could he feel his body grin

Does your definition of "awkward sex" come close to these? lets hear them.

1 Like

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Smellymouth: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Ayam erre to read comments grin

My hands can't type anything that will lead me to sin.. cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mJKLc41YuJI/U5x1fM77ZKI/AAAAAAAACYo/mq-gBHMROH0/s1600/97pbwj.gif[/img]

layla129,please explain this --"i once thought of how i was gonna win a difficult stage of angry birds. " cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Don't you people have something else to write apart from sex.Improvise

6 Likes

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Cme to read the comments of kworupt officials grin
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ayam erre to read comments grin

My hands can't type anything that will lead me to sin.. cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mJKLc41YuJI/U5x1fM77ZKI/AAAAAAAACYo/mq-gBHMROH0/s1600/97pbwj.gif[/img]

layla129,please explain this --"i once thought of how i was gonna win a difficult stage of angry birds. " cheesy grin

lool, you want me to type what will lead me to hell too abi: D
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:

Lool...can't wait too

1 Like

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Rexhenrex(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Team virgin till wedding night.
Oya Sinaj and mimzy 'cum' and say ur own grin

3 Likes

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by RoyalBlak007: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
grin 72months ago...I had this close female friend of mine..

then it happened one day...she came to my crib....told me she lost the key to her apartment....

3 Likes

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Smellymouth: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:

grin grin we are on the same team grin
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Smellymouth: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:

lool, you want me to type what will lead me to hell too abi: D

grin cheesy I will comment after Ramadan cool
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Marlvin(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
' i once thought of how i was gonna win a difficult stage of angry birds. '

Your sex life must be candy crush.

8 Likes

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by khristals(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
so early thiz morrring you pipu come to work and started to talk this kind of a stuff...

izit a story telling job??

1 Like

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin 72months ago...I had this close female friend of mine..

then it happened one day...she came to my crib....told me she lost the key to her apartment....

lool, see ya head. wat now happen?
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2016
khristals:
so early thiz morrring you pipu come to work and started to talk this kind of a stuff...

izit a story telling job??

did you see the date or time of the chat in my write up
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by RoyalBlak007: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:

lool, see ya head. wat now happen?

Tell me

yours first...then i'll complete it
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Tell me

yours first...then i'll complete it

its there already
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by RoyalBlak007: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:

its there already

it's not juicy enough embarassed

But cool.... grin
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Melo melo lafe wiiii............. embarassed

The worst was when I first got a girl down........ I swear I was pawing her like a Togolese Gorilla that has not had in 27 years..... crycry
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2016
SirWere:
Melo melo lafe wiiii............. embarassed

The worst was when I first got a girl down........ I swear I was pawing her like a Togolese Gorilla that has not had in 27 years..... crycry

hahahacheesy
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by UyiIredia(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:
Was chatting with a colleague at work, one thing led to the other, then he told me how embarrassed he was the first time he had sex with his wife...he said he was drooling uncontrollably grin grin grin and he doesn't even know the reason till date.
On my part, i once thought of how i was gonna win a difficult stage of angry birds.
Another one said the first time he had sex, he thought he had stroke when he was coming... he couldn't move, neither could he feel his body grin

You don't have your own experience to tell us abi. Because you've not yet been laid. Now you want those that have had sex to nack you beta tori. Isn't that selfish ?

2 Likes

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by UyiIredia(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Team virgin till wedding night. Oya Sinaj and mimzy 'cum' and say ur own grin
I thought they are virgins too. Abi Mimzy have you been laid ?
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by RoyalBlak007: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2016
...She was playing Candy Crush while

we were bangin... embarassed
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

You don't have your own experience to tell us abi. Because you've not yet been laid. Now you want those that have had sex to nack you beta tori. Isn't that selfish ?

beht mine is there na
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by layla129(f): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...She was playing Candy Crush while

we were bangin... embarassed

now that is a lie!!
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Team virgin till wedding night.
Oya Sinaj and mimzy 'cum' and say ur own grin

grin Ayam cumin
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

I thought they are virgins too. Abi Mimzy have you been laid ?

grin grin grin

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by sinaj(f): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin we are on the same team grin
r u sure u ain't kworupt wink

U tink I dunno wot u've bin doing with Sandoski sad

U've bin cheating ni
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Smellymouth: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
r u sure u ain't kworupt wink

U tink I dunno wot u've bin doing with San.doski sad

U've bin cheating ni

shocked
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by RoyalBlak007: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:

now that is a lie!!

You

think?
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Maxi112: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2016
ebgon kinginvalhala3! U done dey bang ur babe b4 muscle pull do u for lapgrin

the day such thing happend to me, oh my God, I was banging and screaming cheesy the babe was like, what's happening, are u ok

my reply to her was very hilariouscheesy

1 Like

Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:

This is really alarming. Why was your colleague drooling, is he an imbe.cile? And if he's an imbe.cile, and he's your colleague, then it makes one wonder if you're also errrm..... So many thoughts running through my investigative mind right now.
Re: Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories by permanentgrace(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
mimzy:

grin Ayam cumin
Oh mehn!!!
*looks @her pic*
*grabs my jar of expensive vaseline i bought few days ago*
Nne, bikonu, come and help me rub the vaseline on my d...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.