Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha (992 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State / SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha by Muyogoa: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
"Some days ago in Ilesha, the hometown of Governor Aregbesola, a mother of six exchanged one of the children; the most senior, for a basket of Garri in the most tragic manner. She travelled a long distance from her home to another part of the town to buy garri and after turning the product into her own bucket, she pretended she left the money at home. She pleaded with the garri seller to allow her rush home to bring the money. She left with her garri to bring the money but left her daughter behind, maybe as collateral. Long waiting turned into frustration for the garri seller, more with the fear of the child left behind as she might be accuse of kidnapping. She then invited the police into the matter. The police succeeded in tracing the eloped garri buyer to her house with the help of the daughter she left behind. The police met her, with the remaining five children, feeding on the garri. Without questions, the woman explained what she did, saying that “we have not eaten anything in this house for days and I had to do something to avert death for all of us hence the trick”. She even added that she left the most senior behind deliberately because “she would be able to trace her way back home, as none of the junior ones could do that”. She then pleaded with the policemen to allow the senior daughter “joined us to eat because she equally has not eaten for days before you take me away to your station”. Report had it that both the policemen and the garri-seller left the place weeping; without any arrest or even asking for the money of the garri. This break my heart!!! Let this story sink in for a moment as you understand the type of country we find ourselves today."
Re: Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Where did u get this from.
Anyway anything can happen in the time of change
Re: Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha by Aphrygian(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2016
This op is an hegoat and to the mod that has not deleted this trash God is watching you. Which ilesha is that if i may ask?. You think pple in ilesha really care abt aregbesola's salary.
Re: Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha by Muyogoa: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Aphrygian:
This op is an hegoat and to the mod that has not deleted this trash God is watching you. Which ilesha is that if i may ask?. You think pple in ilesha really care abt aregbesola's salary.
don't let me embarras you o
Re: Woman Of Six Children Exchanged Her Child For A Basket Of Garri At Ilesha by Aphrygian(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muyogoa:
don't let me embarras you o
embarass who?. Why will you post such nonsense and dont expect backlash.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Tension, Tears As Atah Of Igala Land Strikes Fulani Herdsmen And Thousand / 16year-old Kills 9year Old, Eats Flesh And Drinks Blood / Banker Charged With N472m Dollar Exchange Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.