Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

If You Understand What VTU Is Please Click Thread (glo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Understand What VTU Is Please Click Thread (glo) (2306 Views)

I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens / Help Ooooh I Don't Understand Gtbank / How To Become A Vtu Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Understand What VTU Is Please Click Thread (glo) by Martinmania(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2016
Ok.. So i wanted to recharge my glo line from my bank's mobile app.. Since i got no money on me... I've done this on my etisalat line with no qualms.. So i tried recharging the sum of 1k1h.. The amount was deducted ah got the alert sef.. But no airtime top-up.. After some hours i began researching and saw i used the VTU option... And me no get VTU account... Any ideas how to get out of this mess?? Customer care no wan pick
Re: If You Understand What VTU Is Please Click Thread (glo) by jflexy(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Register with my website and top up your GSM lines without problems, vtu though, if interested contact me on Whatsapp with the number on my signature, I'll explain more to you

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Whatsapp Group With Invitation Link - Simplified / Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 In The Range Of #20,000 – #30,000) / Solution To Glo Slow Browsing Experienced!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.