Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? (4689 Views)

Poll: Do you

Yes: 33% (20 votes)
No: 66% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / BREAKING NEWS: Two Ghanaian juju men caught in TOGO's camp / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by ayobase(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2009
Guys Juju dey work for football.
I just go try am after my last post.
I believe in seeing/experiencing
is believing.

It works brother.
Was at a training yesterday,
couldnt believe what I was
doing with d football.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Nezan(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2009
africans and magic undecided
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adaku123(f): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ Richy black

ROFLMAO, Seriously!!! I can ask an aunt for the address---BUt you are going alone OH? On your own?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by kcblast(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
how come juju exist 4 footballing? dos dat believe it ar d quack footballers cry
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by kcblast(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
biaaaaaaaa adaku123 wetin u min
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Krayola2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
After what Man Utd did to Arsenal last weekend, I am a believer!!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adaku123(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ Kc-Blast

Oh! I asked who wanted it to be proved to them that Juju Exists!! Richy-black volunteered!! So I am Going To Take The Address Of The Jazz Guy From One Of My Aunts So He Can Go and Check!!! LMAOF grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by chic2pimp(m): 5:33am On Sep 03, 2009
Krayola2:

After what Man Utd did to Arsenal last weekend, I am a believer!!
undecided undecided Well u be agbero so no be ya fault grin. JUJU ko, jigga ni. *shior* nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by SMSguru(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2009
I have used juju to play football before but it disappointed me.
I have been looking for the babalawo to snuff life out of him but
to no avail.

Juju does not work in football.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adaku123(f): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2009
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by MrCrackles(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2009
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adaku123(f): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Mr crackles
Lol!! To me dats part of it!!! How Lightning will decide to strike ''only him'' when there are like 21 people on the field and even more in the stadium!!!

That isnt classed as UNlucky in my book!!! Not excelling in an interview or growing white hair at the age of 22 is Unlucky to me!!! But this case just looks like jazzz!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
adaku123:

@Mr crackles
Lol!! To me dats part of it!!! How Lightning will decide to strike ''only him'' when there are like 21 people on the field and even more in the stadium!!!

That isnt classed as UNlucky in my book!!! Not excelling in an interview or growing white hair at the age of 22 is Unlucky to me!!! But this case just looks like jazzz!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by bydot1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
Juju in football, hehe grin that must be african believe grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by dsword(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
My guy juju or black magic the 4 church then e no go the football. Abi u never here of india agianst nija
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
adaku123:

@ Richy black

ROFLMAO, Seriously!!!  I can ask an aunt for the address---BUt you are going alone OH? On your own?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

adaku123:

@ Kc-Blast

Oh! I asked who wanted it to be proved to them that Juju Exists!! Richy-black volunteered!! So I am Going To Take The Address Of The Jazz Guy From  One Of My Aunts So He Can Go and Check!!! LMAOF grin grin grin

Predictable!

Every time I meet a "juju is not fake" entity and tell them juju is just one elaborate scam, they always respond by telling me of a place or something that will kill me. This is oh so laughable and predictable! What they're trying to do is to threaten me with death for refusing to believe in such nonsense as juju.

I have news for you! Science and technology, has more destructive potential than any juju can ever have!

[size=28pt]ALL juju claims are fraudulent![/size]
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adaku123(f): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Predictable!
Every time I meet a "juju is not fake" entity and tell them juju is just one elaborate scam, they always respond by telling me of a place or something that will kill me. This is oh so laughable and predictable! What they're trying to do is to threaten me with death for refusing to believe in such nonsense as juju.
I have news for you! Science and technology, has more destructive potential than any juju can ever have!
ALL juju claims are fraudulent!

WoW!!! And I Voted You To Be Minister Of Information In The Thread About NL PRESIDENT!!! Seriously Mate! Dont You Know How To Take A Joke Anylonger?

I personally dont know any Juju place and cant proof if juju exists!!!! And my responses above dont have any undertones of a threat!!! Not even about death so dont push your past experiences to me!!! I even put the happy smiley in all of them!!! grin grin

SO Pls Take It Easy!! I merely joked about asking my aunt for the address-- because people always say she used jazz to get her husband(she was 52)!!! Dats About it!!! If Juju exists  Ok---- If It doesnt Ok!!! It doesnt matter to me!!! I class any unusual evil event as Juju but dats It!!! There is no need for a fight/argument/confrontation or watever!!!

My Bad!! Didnt know it would become dis serious!!

So do u still want the address tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by bydot1(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2009
grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by JOSEPHOKO(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
CALL IT BLACK MAGIC, SUPERSTITION OR ANYTHING JUJU EXISTS IN FOOTBALL cool
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:18am On Oct 29, 2009
adaku123:

WoW!!! And I Voted You To Be Minister Of Information In The Thread About NL PRESIDENT!!! Seriously Mate! Dont You Know How To Take A Joke Anylonger?

I personally dont know any Juju place and cant proof if juju exists!!!! And my responses above dont have any undertones of a threat!!! Not even about death so dont push your past experiences to me!!! I even put the happy smiley in all of them!!! grin grin

SO Pls Take It Easy!! I merely joked about asking my aunt for the address-- because people always say she used jazz to get her husband(she was 52)!!! Dats About it!!! If Juju exists  Ok---- If It doesnt Ok!!! It doesnt matter to me!!! I class any unusual evil event as Juju but dats It!!! There is no need for a fight/argument/confrontation or watever!!!

My Bad!! Didnt know it would become dis serious!!

So do u still want the address tongue tongue tongue

@adaku123,

I'm just tired of my people still holding on to nonsense juju claims that have been disproved time and time again. The claims made by juju proponents are all lies and it pains me that people still fall for such fraudulent claims in this day and age.

Sorry if I came out swinging too much grin.

PS: I've visited many juju shrines and found them to be elaborate fraud centers made to look intimidating, fearful and macabre. When push comes to shove, ALL juju shrines can be destroyed by ANYBODY. Go ask the amateur fraudsters who fooled hundreds in that despicable epitome of barbarism called Okija Shrine! Na ordinary MOPOL destroy dat place. Before the shrine was exposed as just another archaic 419 center, many juju acolytes would have argued like drunk sailors that it was impossible for any MOPOL to just enter there talk less of destroying it.

[size=18pt]ALL juju claims are fraudulent![/size]
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by vwvw(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
who can forget zaire in 74 world cup; reserved more than a handful of sealt for[b] jazzmen[/b] instead of technical crew. the rest is history, yugoslavia wire them 9-0 for their last match. the sad irony was this; zaire were africa's best and the continent was searching for an extra slot. SHAME 2 BAD PEOPLE. I remember the Nigeria coach wey dey find jazz 4 nigeria-ghana nations cup match-naija and senegal.i think it was kasimawo laloko. he was given a seven month sentence. he would argue today that na im allow naija win that game
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
vwvw:

who can forget zaire in 74 world cup; reserved more than a handful of sealt for[b] jazzmen[/b] instead of technical crew. the rest is history, yugoslavia wire them 9-0 for their last match. the sad irony was this; zaire were africa's best and the continent was searching for an extra slot. SHAME 2 BAD PEOPLE. I remember the Nigeria coach wey dey find jazz 4 nigeria-ghana nations cup match-naija and senegal.i think it was kasimawo laloko. he was given a seven month sentence. he would argue today that na im allow naija win that game

Thank you!

Yet many Nigerians ignore the important truths they're taught in science and math classes but jump up in bewildering excitement to defend juju claims.

No juju in any universe can violate even ONE of the physical laws - it is absolutely impossible. Those physical laws maintain order in our cosmos, hence preventing chaos from consuming us.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by tck2000(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Youruk Pool Week 19 Live Draws(sure Winnings) / Keshi: Eagles No Longer The Giants Of Africa / Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.