Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys (4869 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ndcide(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
i discovered that most attractive ladies seem to be attracted to men who don't treat them very well. its like the "nicer" you are to a woman the more

she often seems to act like "just a friend" to you. why is this so

please i need very honest responses .
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by hollandis(f): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2009
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by kugaba(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2009
it really baffles me. i ally my opinion with yours on this issue. i was just 7months old with one very pretty sista who called me recently to tell me that we should break up. Anyway, i was nice to her; very unlike me. her reason though ostensible was that i was too far from her.
The wrong guys just seem to be having it easy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by HarryPotter1(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2009
i think the more sincere u are wit them the more they began 2 feel some how,but when u start telling her loads of sweet lairs that is wen they will feel u are being nice 2 them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2009
ndcide:

i discovered that most attractive ladies seem to be attracted to men who don't treat them very well. its like the "nicer" you are to a woman the more

i believe similar topics have been posted before but the summary of the whole issue is simple, [size=20pt]"Nice Guys Don't Count!"[/size] be nice and u will be a friend for life  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2009
I think this question should be directed to guys. . .I guess the few good eggs have been affected by so many bad eggs. . .

Most of the guys are full of shit. . .so maybe such a lady has been with so many bad eggs that when she finally meets a good egg she finds it hard to believe he's just nice. . . undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I think this question should be directed to guys. . .I guess the few good eggs have been affected by so many bad eggs. . .

Most of the guys are full of shit. . .so maybe such a lady has been with so many bad eggs that when she finally meets a good egg she finds it hard to believe he's just nice. . . undecided

now this is full of shit, no lie! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2009
I don't expect you to agree with me. . .still doesn't change my opinion. cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by iice(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nice guys finish last.
Seriously, nothing wrong with a nice guy. You just need to be more rather than being all.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by puskin: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
ndcide:

DMX, asked this question in a different format

Why do good galz like bad guyz.

Now answering your question, I believe they complement each other
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
me sef wonder.
no takers for me cry and i am seriously searching cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by tboy1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nice Guys = Boring

@Jay Bee
U aint no nice guy . . . remember ive seen u in action grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
tboy1:

Nice Guys = Boring

@Jay Bee
U aint no nice guy . . . remember ive seen u in action grin grin grin
tboy1 i'm sure u r reffering to JayBee2412 grin
it wasn't me u saw in action cool
BTW: how u dey?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by tboy1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
jay bee:

tboy1 i'm sure u r reffering to JayBee2412  grin
it wasn't me u saw in action  cool
yeah right tongue

jay bee:

BTW:  how u dey?
Im aight ooo, just work . . . hope u good urself
Let me gerrout dis thread before we derail d thread. Peace  cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by jkpretty(f): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
There's no problem being a nice guy . . . shaking around women is the problem.

Need i say Ladies also love to conquer . . . many would rather go for that which is not seeing them & leave the nicely ones to stay as friends  wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by AMOR10(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
;d smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
you right. girls dont want the truth. just fake and pretend that the only way out, otherwise you just remain single for life. dont be nice be crazy and stand firm. i know what am talking about
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by deji2009(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
summarily: I agree being nice to a nigeria girl in 9ja but to nigerian girl in the diaspora big NO cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Vicboya(m): 1:01am On Aug 28, 2009
Girls wake up,u nid 2 be able 2 tel wen a guy is genuine or fake.My aunt is currently regretin a mariage,she disapointed oda guy 4 1 dog becos he's wealthy.Jst 6mnths after mariage d dog brings out his true colour.Its a year nw my aunt is always sober.Can u imagine d dog askin my sister our.I mean his wife elder sister's daughter.I often tel my sisters seek counsel b4 u leap caus in d multitude of counsel der's safety.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Magz(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2009
[b]The reason is basically this: There's no challenge in a good guy. People always want what is unobtainable, whatever they cannot have or what comes with a risk or high cost. So, the girls will oftentimes take a good man for granted, overlook him, and wind up with a buttscratch for a boyfriend who is less prone to make himself seem too available. Just like men, women want a challenge and some sexual tension as well.

Also, many women probably are uneasy when dealing with so-called nice guys. Alot of times they will think the guy is too good to be true, like perhaps they will think that he is hiding something. This will make her not trust the man and back out of her dealings with him though she may not even want him.

Also, you must consider the possibilty that maybe there could be psychological shortcomings for certain women that leaves them feeling unworthy of a nice decent man. Many times, someone will reject a well-suited potential partner simply because they themselves are simply not ready,
[/b]
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by daduke2k(m): 1:22am On Aug 28, 2009
Simple. because gud guyz are always ready 2 pls. I aint a gud guy
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Magz(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2009
daduke2k:

Simple. because gud guyz are always ready 2 pls. I aint a gud guy

I'm a good guy. And I'm single.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Treetop20(m): 1:30am On Aug 28, 2009
girls run from good guys
WOMEN don't
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2009
Magz forgot to add that he's a baby daddy
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by TOPE20001(f): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2009
i like nice guys, but with some sort of a baddy in u.  kiss cool
just nice is BORING sad
Its like datin ur big brother, been there done that, it doesnt suit me grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Treetop20(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2009
lol@ baby daddy
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 2:02am On Aug 28, 2009
jkpretty:

There's no problem being a nice guy . . . shaking around women is the problem.

Need i say Ladies also love to conquer . . . many would rather go for that which is not seeing them & leave the nicely ones to stay as friends  wink

thank u jare
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2009
really depends on your definition of a 'nice guy'.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Magz(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2009
I'm a widower, You know that, Theif. cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2009
Magz:

Sad to hear, sorry about that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by na2day2(m): 2:13am On Aug 28, 2009
Magz:

pele, no mind her, she don dey smoke that cheap stuff again
Re: Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 28, 2009
Being nice is good.Some boys and girls are just too stupid to know what good even if it hits them in the head.As a good boy.I see no f@€k-reason why i should be bad to keep a girl.There's dinstinction btwn a nice guy and a wuss.But being too nice is gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' / Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys / Teenage Girl Said She Had Sex With Dog 30 To 40 Times At Grandma's House! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.