Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. (1335 Views)

I Feel Irritated When My Wife Try Having A Conversation / Never In Your Life Try And Impress A Woman! / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sex must not only be limited to a couple's bedroom only. Be creative as a couple and try having sex in other places in your home. Here are some suggestions of different places you can have sex.

Husband and wives should be innovative and add more spice to thier sex life.

(a). In the sitting room when everyone is asleep.

(b). In the kitchen, on the floor or on the table.

(c). In the bathroom.

(d). On the bedroom floor.

(e). Whenever husband and wife have the opportunity to spend the night outside thier bedroom i.e in a hotel, or in the open air, or in an enclosed space, they must take advantage of the change and have sexual excitement.

(f). In the car. The wife must unzip her husband or she can take off her pants and give them to him. The car seat can be reclined to create more room.

Be that as it may, the mind which happen to be the engine room of any successful sexual intercourse between a man and a woman must be ready, because as you know sex begins from the mind, so the mind must be psychologically ready. So at all times couples should create the needed or necessary atmosphere for a fulfilled and improve sexual life.

And in addition, the husband must be totally free of any form of erectile dysfunction (ED), and premature ejaculation (PE), to fully maximise the benefits of sex and thereby culminating in multiple orgasm for the wife.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by Ezedon(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
SEX !!! when Nigeria is turning upside down
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by krak101(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Try sexing on a basket of tomatoes. Very ravishing grin
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ezedon:
SEX !!! when Nigeria is turning upside down
am sorry my dear, my Nigeria is not turning upside down and will never turn upside down for me and my household as well as Nairalanders and for those who believe that this present challenges is for the upliftment of this great nation, many great nations passed through this challenges and today they are tagged "GREAT" nation. The fact that somebody drowned in water, does not stop people from drinking water.
Oh I guess you were speaking for yourself, prayer is still the key my dear, the bible says " worry for nothing, but with prayer and supplication make your request known", so just go down on your knees and pray to God, that "YOUR" Nigeria that has turned upside down will be reversed, as for me am having the best of time. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by Ezedon(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
am sorry my dear, my Nigeria is not turning upside down and will never turn upside down for me and my household as well as Nairalanders and for those who believe that this present challenges is for the upliftment of this great nation, many great nations passed through this challenges and today they are tagged "GREAT" nation. The fact that somebody drowned in water, does not stop people from drinking water.
Oh I guess you were speaking for yourself, prayer is still the key my dear, the bible says " worry for nothing, but with prayer and supplication make your request known", so just go down on your knees and pray to God, that "YOUR" Nigeria that has turned upside down will be reversed, as for me am having the best of time. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Oga you are just looking for LIKES, the earlier you tell yourself the truth, the better for you
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ezedon:
Oga you are just looking for LIKES, the earlier you tell yourself the truth, the better for you
my dear, a word of advice, also try and contribute something worthwhile to nairaland and Nigeria in general, because it is only with contributions, that we can make this country a better place, as the one I just did, and by so we can save some dying marriages, this will make this world a better place. Well my dear I prefer people "LIKING" me than "DISLIKING" me, I don't know about you my dear. Matt 5:16- let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
krak101:
Try sexing on a basket of tomatoes. Very ravishing grin
hmmmmm
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by krak101(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hmmmmm
Just try it first. You'll be convinced
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
krak101:
Just try it first. You'll be convinced
hahaha are you serious?
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by krak101(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hahaha are you serious?
Try. That'll be the most expensive sex you'll have in the near future grin
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
krak101:
Try. That'll be the most expensive sex you'll have in the near future grin
lol, i will pass, I don't do basket sex. Thanks
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by krak101(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
lol, i will pass, I don't do basket sex. Thanks
Hahaha. You initiated it bro. I took your advice and now am referring you to something worth your while you're running grin. Owk o
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
krak101:
Hahaha. You initiated it bro. I took your advice and now am referring you to something worth your while you're running grin. Owk o
oooh c'mon yours is a bit weird, but cool for those who want to explore it, certainly not me.bro
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Sex must not only be limited to a couple's bedroom only. Be creative as a couple and try having sex in other places in your home. Here are some suggestions of different places you can have sex.

Husband and wives should be innovative and add more spice to thier sex life.

(a). In the sitting room when everyone is asleep.

(b). In the kitchen, on the floor or on the table.

(c). In the bathroom.

(d). On the bedroom floor.

(e). Whenever husband and wife have the opportunity to spend the night outside thier bedroom i.e in a hotel, or in the open air, or in an enclosed space, they must take advantage of the change and have sexual excitement.

(f). In the car. The wife must unzip her husband or she can take off her pants and give them to him. The car seat can be reclined to create more room.

Be that as it may, the mind which happen to be the engine room of any successful sexual intercourse between a man and a woman must be ready, because as you know sex begins from the mind, so the mind must be psychologically ready. So at all times couples should create the needed or necessary atmosphere for a fulfilled and improve sexual life.

And in addition, the husband must be totally free of any form of erectile dysfunction (ED), and premature ejaculation (PE), to fully maximise the benefits of sex and thereby culminating in multiple orgasm for the wife.

copied
Re: Improve Your Sexual Life: Try Having Sex In Different Places. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:50am On Jun 09, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
copied
The lord's doing.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. / New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.