Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo (1255 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / The Mother Delivered Identical Twins, But 12 Years Later She Found Acting Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by Engrobiorah(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
She lost her mother, two weeks later she lost her husband, brother and four kids to fire disaster. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lalasticlala

Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by hansyllo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ho my God!!! what a world.
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by calliope(f): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Life can be harsh cruel and so unfair...... I hope she find the strength to keep living regardless.

3 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by politricks: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
I sympathise with her.
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by KevMitnick: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Op put graphic photos or viewer's discretion advised... Smh It's so sad.
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by Israel43: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
ohhh,this sad incident happened in Ghana.the woman was away for her mother's funeral,what a world! it beats my imagination how life can be so unfair.this poor woman now has to begin her life again from the scratch.my deepest condolense to you madam,its my prayer God gives you the strength to handle your situation and to the departed RIP and to this house,may such cruel fate not befall anyone in Jesus name.hmmm what a world!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dis is really too much for a person to bear. Losing d most important persons in her life in d space of two weeks is just so unbearable. I pray dat she finds d strength to pull through.
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by angiemartinez(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Like seriously were would she start from?
Pls take heart madam, may Almighty God give you the fortitude to bear this loss. It is well
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
I have no words right now...

I just wish her strength.
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please take down picture of the burnt bodies

RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by keypad1: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rip to them.

I hope this is not the work of ex lover......ex neighbour current neighbour...meeting people......village people or enemies in general. She may have offended or not offended them which may male them carry this act.

Or it is just an accident.
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by charijee(f): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dear Lord, pls comfort this woman
This is too much to bear embarassed
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Life can be cruel sometimes. What would she be living for?
Re: She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo by Exponental(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
She can never be mentally stable!

(1) (Reply)

10 Extremely Surprising Facts About Babies / THINKING ABOUT SECURITY FOR YOUR HOME Or OFFICE? (check This) / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.