Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test (5147 Views)

JAMB Takeover Recruitment Test For FRSC, Others / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test / Nigerian Navy Announces Date For Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
I got this message today. Did anyone get this message?

Dear Applicant: With respect to your application in Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD), Kindly visit the website www.abuad.edu.ng and click on online Recruitment Test Banner above the University updates to follow the process to write your Online Test. ABUAD....a vision in motion. Registrar.

If you have done the online recruitment test, kindly notify us and let's keep the hopes alive.

Thank you.

Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by volterra(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
En en.
Things don change oh. Online recruitment test. For this naija?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ataidara: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yes I did
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by joshuajunior(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have done mine. I wrote twice self, How long does it take for them to contact someone for the next stage if successful?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Ataidara:
Yes I did
how many times did you write the test? I wrote twice. very hard questions.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 2:02am On Jun 28, 2016
joshuajunior:
I have done mine. I wrote twice self, How long does it take for them to contact someone for the next stage if successful?

Yes you are right. The test was two. if you pass the first one then you write the second one with a password. "afebabalola". that is the stage we are now. if we pass that one, we will move to the next stage before the end of First week of July. what do you think?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ataidara: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wrote once. Got a msg on their portal to retake another one 30th of June 2016

quote author=youngichu post=46995111]

how many times did you write the test? I wrote twice. very hard questions.[/quote]
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by kingjosephat(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wrote twice too
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ataidara:
I wrote once. Got a msg on their portal to retake another one 30th of June 2016

quote author=youngichu post=46995111]

how many times did you write the test? I wrote twice. very hard questions.

I wrote twice....Did not get back to the website for any message. will check and let you know.

Thanks. How many times will one write exam?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
I wrote one too o and was ask to write another by 30th of June.

That will be tomorrow. I pray for success on dat one too. Cos i believed i passed d first one. Though no grade was communicated to me o... Wish all applicants success in tomorrow's test.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 4:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Folafikemi:
I wrote one too o and was ask to write another by 30th of June.

That will be tomorrow. I pray for success on dat one too. Cos i believed i passed d first one. Though no grade was communicated to me o... Wish all applicants success in tomorrow's test.

Total Mark: 40
Unattended Question: 16
Wrongly answered Question: 11
Wrongly answered score: -5.5
Correctly answered score: 13
Net final score: 7.5
Comment: You did not meet our cut-off mark, however you can take part in the re-sit test schedule for 15th of June 2016
Update: Re-sit test date postpone to 30 June 2016
Read instruction before starting test
copy your username and password
click here to write your test

I click to the exam portal but no exam to write. Today is 30 June or is it too early to check the website?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2016
kingjosephat:
I wrote twice too

kindly go back to the portal and login to check your score....Please don't forget to tell the house when the retake is ready for writing if you eventually comes up. Thanks.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ataidara: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Check d very bottom of the page u av ur test result. Click on take ur test. Success. I wud take mine by 10am

youngichu:

Unattended Question: 16
Wrongly answered Question: 11
Wrongly answered score: -5.5
Correctly answered score: 13
Net final score: 7.5
Comment: You did not meet our cut-off mark, however you can take part in the re-sit test schedule for 15th of June 2016
Update: Re-sit test date postpone to 30 June 2016

I click to the exam portal but no exam to write. Today is 30 June or is it too early to check the website?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ataidara: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Just concluded. Same format as the first test. Success I pray
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ataidara:
how did u get ur exam pass word keep getting wrong password
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ataidara:
how did u get ur exam password i keep getting wrong password
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ataidara: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sorry for replying so late. After u input ur username and password ur details should show up. Then ur exam password shows up too. Mine was afebabalola as one word

quote author=iabdulrazaq post=47069538] how did u get ur exam password i keep getting wrong password [/quote]
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by temmybaba(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Unattended Question: 11
Wrongly answered Question: 15
Wrongly answered score: -7.5
Correctly answered score: 14
Net final score: 6.5
Update: If you have seen your result and you did not meet our cut-off mark click HERE for a re-sit
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
how did u get ur exam pass word keep getting wrong password

Your password is afebabalola. its a universal password.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
temmybaba:

Unattended Question: 11
Wrongly answered Question: 15
Wrongly answered score: -7.5
Correctly answered score: 14
Net final score: 6.5
Update: If you have seen your result and you did not meet our cut-off mark click HERE for a re-sit

Nice one Temmybaba... I just finished mine now and the questions where almost the same. My only issue is this: The timer runs so fast and the time allocated for the test is too short. 25 mins for 40 questions? Less than 30 sec for a question that can take you 30 secs to read. My question now is this: What is the pass mark? Net Final Score: I scored 10 in the last one but still didn't make it. So what do they want use to score to pass this exam knowing fully well that Negative marking is involved.

I wish all of us success in our retake. Kindly keep the house posted with your results as soon as they come through.... Happy new month.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ataidara: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Unattended Question: 15
Wrongly answered Question: 8
Wrongly answered score: -4
Correctly answered score: 17
Net final score: 13

I took another retest today. All d very best
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by ssssh: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
If u sabi Age Babalola u no go write online text wen Afe himself no say naija graduate no enter international standard.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by ssssh: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yeye....underground engineering plumber won turn to lecturer.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by MoyoGENERAL: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
coolTotal Mark: 40
Unattended Question: 0
Wrongly answered Question: 7
Wrongly answered score: -3.5
Correctly answered score: 33
Net final score: 29.5
Comment: Get prepare for the second stage of your recruitment test cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by topson1992(f): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Mine was 19.5. Hope to make the resit.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ability247(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Anything = or > 20 as net score is a pass for this stage, and the successful person should prepare for the next stage.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
coolTotal Mark: 40
Unattended Question: 0
Wrongly answered Question: 7
Wrongly answered score: -3.5
Correctly answered score: 33
Net final score: 29.5
Comment: Get prepare for the second stage of your recruitment test cool grin

Congratulations if your result is correct but i can bet that it isn't. 0 Unattended Questions? How did you do that? Even the page is slow and the time to go through the 40 exam seems impossible. Did you stop the timer? grin Kindly share your extra 9.5 with others, you don't need it cheesy cheesy Wishing you all the best. wink wink wink
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2016
topson1992:
Mine was 19.5. Hope to make the resit.

The final resit is today 15th July. Give your best and expect the best. Wishing everyone the very best. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Let's also share the results here too.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Ability247:
Anything = or > 20 as net score is a pass for this stage, and the successful person should prepare for the next stage.
Thanks for the information.
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by MoyoGENERAL: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
youngichu:

Congratulations if your result is correct but i can bet that it isn't. 0 Unattended Questions? How did you do that? Even the page is slow and the time to go through the 40 exam seems impossible. Did you stop the timer? grin Kindly share your extra 9.5 with others, you don't need it cheesy cheesy Wishing you all the best. wink wink wink

I like this guy grin
the "stop the timer" got me laffing!!! grin
No P bro, if you need the 9.5 jara you can come and collect it! cool
Thanks for wishing me the best! smiley
Hope you crossed over too?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by Ability247(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Has anyone been able to complete their profile update? There seems to be a glitch with the page where professional certifications should be uploaded. The page suddenly blinks and your uploads are gone. You keep trying and it keeps happening. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Re: Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test by youngichu(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello, did you make the 19.5 cut off mark to proceed to the next stage? Kindly check before you continue. Thank you.
Ability247:
Has anyone been able to complete their profile update? There seems to be a glitch with the page where professional certifications should be uploaded. The page suddenly blinks and your uploads are gone. You keep trying and it keeps happening. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy In Oyo And Ogun State / Leadway Pensure Is Recruiting Customer Service Executives / 3 Strategies Second-career Nurses Can Use To Market Skills Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.