Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? (1323 Views)

LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK CPU COOLER AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT P.CGetz LTD (pics) / Which Anti Virus Do You Recommend / Please Can You Recommend A System With CPU And GPU For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by PHgirl(f): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
I need suggestions on the notebook I should buy, preferably hp or any notable brand. The specs I have in mind are; 1) Windows operating system 2) 500gb ram or a bit less 3)long lasting battery life, preferably 8 hours. Please, I need your suggestions and the prices, too.
Re: What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by Tallesty1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
80 leaves hard cover.
Re: What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by PHgirl(f): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2016
PHgirl:
I need suggestions on the notebook I should buy, preferably hp or any notable brand. The specs I have in mind are; 1) Windows operating system 2) 500gb ram or a bit less 3)long lasting battery life, preferably 8 hours. Please, I need your suggestions and the prices, too.

Anyone?
Re: What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by Exmarte: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
4gb ram
500gb hdd
4hrs battery life
Windows 8
Preferrably hp product

Are you gonna like that? Used or new?
Re: What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by PHgirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Exmarte:
4gb ram
500gb hdd
4hrs battery life
Windows 8
Preferrably hp product

Are you gonna like that? Used or new?

Yes. I just have a problem with the battery life. Do you have 6+ hours? With the same specs.
Re: What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by Exmarte: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
PHgirl:

Yes. I just have a problem with the battery life. Do you have 6+ hours? With the same specs.
a system with that kinda battery life is rare
Re: What Type Of Notebook Would You Recommend? by Exmarte: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Btw,do you want brand new or used?

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP Probook 6550b Intel Core I5 @ 2.4ghz -SOLD / Who Has For Sale?? / Hp Elitebook 840 G3 Core I5 16GB Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.