Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The North Owns The Oil In The SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Owns The Oil In The SW (3168 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by sexybrooke: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Yeye.

The oil wells in the SW belongs to the north.

Your land for grazing.

The Atlantic and coastline their right

Your women.... Let's forget that one because nobody wants your ugly women

Your children will be enslaved in northern homes as domestic servants.

All this will happen in the soon to be declared Wester Sudan Islamic Emirates with Oduastan as one of several emirates ruled from Sokoto.

Dey there.
am I invited to this meeting? I wanna bash some useless hammerhead nitwits from the waste land .too much ewedu in these holes called brain COOLITEMPA1
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ridwanayo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexybrooke:
am I invited to this meeting? I wanna bash some useless hammerhead nitwits from the waste land .too much ewedu in these holes called brain COOLITEMPA1
you are free but u guys would never be ahead of us,we would always rule over you guy.u guys lost biafra war the day u decide to attack yoruba's.as long as u keep hating yoruba's you would keep failing

1 Like

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by coolitempa1(f): 12:57am On Jun 09, 2016
sexybrooke:

You this babe sef....are you a lesbian?....... grin....fi mi sile o.... angry
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by YorubaHighness: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2016
The mods won't see the tribalistic threads this Ibo slave has been posting all morning, but they get jittery when Yorubas start feeding Ibos their medicine. That's when you'll see them deleting comments.
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by YorubaHighness: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Ibo slave's obsession with Yorubas. Lagos is Yorubaland when they like and no man's land when they're jealous.

https://www.nairaland.com/3154327/why-lasg-investing-rice-farming
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by sexybrooke: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2016
coolitempa1:

You this babe sef....are you a lesbian?....... grin....fi mi sile o.... angry
my muslim yoruba man you are no girl what of your male monikers ...stunningceo,eshinwaju,babatunde etc are you this jobless?
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by TylerDurden: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2018
bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Bows To Kinsmen As Cabal Influence All Policy ...... / N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters, Stinking Past Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.