Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors (9745 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer By London Doctors (photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Hermanie(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

So osibanjo can clinche to the seat?

You are a looser, it will never happen...

Yorubas are sellout in the south and that way shall we sell them out from clinching to that position...

Believe me I'm not Yoruba.

But under this man's leadership, I've seen Nigerians suffering both at home and abroad.

I'm not just angry, I'm bitter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Izonpikin: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hermanie:

With the kind of things I've seen under his leadership. I'm sorry I just have to say how I feel
you dnt have to....nobody deserves such remarks....if you know what cancer is you won't make such statement...
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by general111(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
what wil dis news profit u? Politics aside, anything dat concerns death and sickness don't wish or rejoice over it because tomorrow is pregnant. Remind: before u starts Calling me names i'm a core Niger delta.
true sir.u spoke my mind.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by carammel(f): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
How easy is it for such confidential medical report to be leaked.
Get well soon Mr president.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by OjukwuWarBird: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Has Buhari drown in the ocean of cancer. grin

grin
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by carammel(f): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hermanie:

But under this man's leadership, I've seen Nigerians suffering both at home and abroad.

When GEJ was there,there we're similar complaints,tell me who do you actually think can rule Nigeria better? sentiments apart.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Hermanie(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
you dnt have to....nobody deserves such remarks....if you know what cancer is you won't make such statement...

Okay I'll not try to justify what I said, I believe it will make me appear more stupid.

But I'm just embittered by how things have turned out to be. We'll both agree that Nigerians are suffering.

Seriously I'm not just angry, I'm bitter
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by OjukwuWarBird: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hermanie:

If the death of Buhari will end Fulani herdsmen attacks, let him die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by olalat(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Only if jesus was like you.
OjukwuWarBird:

If the death of Buhari will end Fulani herdsmen attacks, let him die in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by KesaaKingsKen(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
No one should be happy over such news. May God help Mr. President.
We must all seek the face of God

1 Like

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Horus(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
I hate bloggers.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by meccuno: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin some people no get happiness
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Lusola15: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Here we go again
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by olawalepopoola: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anyone praying that the president should be sick will be struck down by fire! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by ItsXavier: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
cool 2016 movies u can watch out for
http://bit .ly/1PhIChu
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by ItsXavier: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
sorry, wrong post
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by sexybrooke: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
what wil dis news profit u? Politics aside, anything dat concerns death and sickness don't wish or rejoice over it because tomorrow is pregnant. Remind: before u starts Calling me names i'm a core Niger delta.
but the. Dullard is good @ shooting unarmed people 81 @ that dead my goodness he Must be fed with same cup of tea nonsense adieu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hope it's not true.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by opiaoku: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Lushka(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:
Let them operate on it and turn him into an invalid ASAP.
You dey vex oooo
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by OjukwuWarBird: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
olalat:
Only if jesus was like you.

Buhari is quarter to go and can be saved if he stops herdsmen terrorism.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by kentochi(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Get well Mr pmb
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by ade2bad: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
2bad, but Osinbajo is able and capable. Osinbajo till 2019
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Pamelayoung: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Impossican't, wrong diagnosis
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by babz11(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
It wunt be funny, if President Muhamodu Buhari die, pls kip praying 4 him.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by rozayx5(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
tis cancer rumor is getting stronger

it might be true to an extent

1 Like

Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by DonCortino: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
are you silly?.... angry angry angry

how can you wish that for anybody... angry angry

Dont you wish same for shekau?
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by Curlieweed: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2016
I knew this was fake news as soon as I saw the word "brain". Mumuharri is a Mumu, he doesn't have any brains. Everyone knows that.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by ridwanayo(m): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Am a stauch pdp supporter but I don't want bubu dead oh.nobody deserve to die in such way
God please heal our president nd guide him to lead us in the right way
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by bbmoringa: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2016
THIS MUST NOT BE TRUE,MY PRESIDENT,IT WONT BE UR PORTION,I WISH U WELL,I KNW U WILL RESUME UR DUTY AFTER 10DAYS REST,BABA,GET WELL,I LOVE PMB WITH A PASSION,GOD BLESS NIGERIA,GOD BLESS PMB.
Re: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors by proeast(m): 3:17am On Jun 09, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
What do you mean, is he the one that gave Buhari brain cancer? did he shout halleluya?? na wa for u o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Communal Clash In Gombe Leaves 19 Dead And 50 Houses Burnt / Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants / Aunty Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Set To Be Named As Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.