Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10532 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Underwears by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Wait.
Doesnt London get freezing as well?
Dont ppl wear like long underwear and stuff undecided

At cold down there, umm not really i think. . i know whenever my hands are cold i stick them between my legs cheesy
say that again  cool
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jkpretty(f): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

Glad to have you back! cheesy

Thanx mam
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
jay bee:

wild assumption that they all live in your damn cold country.
do ya all seriously feel cold down below?

look at this one and his rainy island angry

going commando is general in just gross and so is the guy sleeping with Madam commando.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]ROTFL. Cold, how? cheesy

Crazy breeze coming from nowhere abi tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ritaNL: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
Well I dont know why some ladies are saying it's  lipsrsealed,most of these ladies do it.
Anyway I do and I do becos my man wants it,sometimes when he's leaving town for like a week or more he tells me to give him my underwear so he could always use that to  lipsrsealed. This is a guy I have access to everything he gat,cars ,house e.t.c.He would even buy underwears and keep it for me in his place,so that I wont always use that as an excuses for not spending the 9t at his place.I believ you must have gotten to certain stage in a relationship b4 that starts happening not after a month or even six months.

So kini big deal  
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tkb417(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
so people catch cold under shocked shocked

u dont say cheesy

JK
e kaabo ma. se daada lede grin

Topic
the moment u drop ur panties and u feel comfortable going home without it, ill assume uve gone on another shagging fest somewhere
thts the beginning of the end for us
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
rita@NL:

Well I dont know why some ladies are saying it's  lipsrsealed,most of these ladies do it.
Anyway I do and I do becos my man wants it,sometimes when he's leaving town for like a week or more he tells me to give him my underwear so he could always use that to  lipsrsealed. This is a guy I have access to everything he gat,cars ,house e.t.c.He would even buy underwears and keep it for me in his place,so that I wont always use that as an excuses for not spending the 9t at his place.I believ you must have gotten to certain stage in a relationship b4 that start happening not after a month or even six months.

So kini big deal  

Well your man wants it.  Different from leaving it to make some woman think she's trespassing.  Like that would stop her or him.  Ring and all that haven't done that, it's pant? undecided

As for me, i throw out his boxers when he tries to leave them grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
rita@NL:

Anyway I do and I do becos my man wants it,sometimes when he's leaving town for like a week or more he tells me to give him my underwear so he could always use that to  lipsrsealed. This is a guy I have access to everything he gat,cars ,house e.t.c.He would even buy underwears and keep it for me in his place,so that I wont always use that as an excuses for not spending the 9t at his place.I believ you must have gotten to certain stage in a relationship b4 that start happening not after a month or even six months.

So kini big deal  

Your situation is different from what the OP is referring to. Obviously they arent in a real relationship with these women else the thread wouldnt have been made.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tkb417(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

Well your man wants it. Different from leaving it to make some woman think she's trespassing. Like that would stop her or him. Ring and all that haven't done that, it's pant? undecided

men don suffer!
so women can leave panties soiled with fckever but men cannot leave thier fancy boxers
damn!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
tkb417:

Topic
the moment u drop your panties and u feel comfortable going home without it, ill assume uve gone on another shagging fest somewhere
thts the beginning of the end for us

lol who's gonna shag someone who they find isnt wearing underwear in the first place
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ritaNL: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Your situation is different from what the OP is referring to. Obviously they arent in a real relationship with these women else the thread wouldnt have been made.

I dont know why guys complain about all these things,why are you shaggin a lady you cant take care of her underwear?They are not in a relationship with them but they kept telling them they love them.It's really said . angry

iice:

Well you're man wants it. Different from leaving it to make some woman think she's trespassing. Like that would stop her or him. Ring and all that haven't done that, it's pant? undecided

you no try at all. grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tkb417(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

lol who's gonna shag someone who they find isnt wearing underwear in the first place
some men get turned on when they see a woman with no undies

as for me, ill switch off
ill assume again ure coming from a shag fest grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
tkb417:

men don suffer!
so women can leave panties soiled with fckever but men cannot leave thier fancy boxers
damn!

Wetin kwonsain me with hin boxers? grin Even his wife-beater join sef grin
I sure as hell ain't leaving nothing for him. Even if he wants it grin

rita@NL:

you no try at all. grin

I dey try ooo grin grin Who wants boxers lying all over the place? tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by spikedcylinder: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Crazy breeze coming from nowhere abi  tongue

Ooooh! In America, breeze comes from under your feet abi? cheesy

Meanwhile, sometimes, not wearing pata might be unavoidable.
I remember sometime in my early teens when I was rebelling against my sister by not wearing panties. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jaybee3(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Less stress the better.
the <10 seconds it takes to rip off the panties can be best used elsewhere
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tkb417(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

Wetin kwonsain me with hin boxers? grin Even his wife-beater join sef grin
I sure as hell ain't leaving nothing for him. Even if he wants it grin

I dey try ooo grin grin Who wants boxers lying all over the place? tongue
i have this feeling u wont do such grin

do you think thts wht u'll do if it happens or ure speaking from experience grin grin
u cant throw ur mans boxers away
thts mean
Re: Ladies And Underwears by izeek(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

some guys love freebies, but u shud know now?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tkb417(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
jay bee:

Less stress the better.
shocked shocked shocked badguyz grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
tkb417:

i have this feeling u wont do such grin

do you think thts wht u'll do if it happens or ure speaking from experience grin grin
u cant throw your mans boxers away
thts mean

grin grin Been there, and he didn't try it again tongue
Marking territory ogini wetin? grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by awizl(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

shocked shocked shocked shocked me me me me me me me grin grin grin grin grin
ain't that sexy?
but to be candid----guys that sniff gurlz undies are PERVS
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2009
jay bee:

Less stress the better.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ritaNL: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
awizl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked me me me me me me me grin grin grin grin grin
ain't that sexy?
but to be candid----guys that sniff gurlz undies are PERVS

See all of them dey confess nao,na una go still open thread say why some girls no dey wear underwear .Na only God no wetin we do una  cry
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

grin grin Been there, and he didn't try it again tongue
Marking territory ogini wetin? grin

shocked badgurl grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
rita@NL:

See all of them dey confess nao,na una go still open thread say why some girls no dey wear underwear .N only God no wetin we do una  cry

grin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ritaNL: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
^

My oga chico how body ? how say dem no dey forget undwear for ur house too? . . . grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jkpretty(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
tkb417:

JK
e kaabo ma. se daada lede grin

TKB . . . hmmm! yes ohhh  mode bi dede

@ Topic
I only feel sorry for those ladies who feel they are securing a guy by leaving their things. . . cos when u are dealing with a player, ur things are always his sister's or his cousin's to any other girl.  embarassed
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
tkb417:

shocked badgurl grin
tongue

JK, tell them ooo. There are many words to use, many scenarios to make and many gullible ones to believe cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
jkpretty:

TKB . . . hmmm! yes ohhh  mode bi dede

@ Topic
I only feel sorry for those ladies who feel they are securing a guy by leaving their things. . . cos when u are dealing with a player, your things are always his sister's or his cousin's to any other girl.  embarassed

exactly which is why I find the whole concept stupid.

But I blame the dude anyway. Stop lying to these girls then they wont get all delusional and think they should "mark a spot"
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
rita@NL:

^

My oga chico how body ? how say dem no dey forget undwear for your house too? . . . grin grin grin

U dey funny Rita.Anyway Who wan try such nonsense wit me in da name of securing me,she dey crazy?. .Me wey already dey in-securable sef! grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
TKB

Tell me how you feel if you are in a pub having some drink with a girl and she whispered to you, I have got nothing under my dress

Abeg it is a turn on.

rita@NL:

See all of them dey confess nao,na una go still open thread say why some girls no dey wear underwear .Na only God no wetin we do una cry
Rita
We already have a thread like that, just do a search and it will show!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by platinumnk(f): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
^^ Agreed grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
why are you claiming to be male, platinum

agabaI23:

TKB

Tell me how you feel if you are in a pub having some drink with a girl and she whispered to you, I have got nothing under my dress

Abeg it is a turn on.

Only sexy if you know the chic/gf. Anyone else na serious hooker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin / I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.