Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (94783 Views)

L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 / This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied / GOOD NEWS FOR DARK and LIGHT SKINNED LADIES (See Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
youngest85:
I also thought of that ystday o

Missing the dude
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by sweetcocoa(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatness22:
Why disgracing ur cousin and yourselff publicly?
Why are you displaying your inability to comprehend publicly?
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
She's beautiful tho
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Rilwayne001: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dayumm shocked grin
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by deedan9(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
black is beautiful
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by greatness22(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Why are you displaying your inability to comprehend publicly?
My apologise if you feel offended with my question madam. cool
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by theshaderoom: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
politricks:
Clean
*modified*
If this girl was fair, she would have been beautiful as well if not more beautiful so what is the fuss about?

Slave mentality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Spydamannn(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Light skinned Africans are beautiful too
Everybody is beautiful
....Wait who am I kidding
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by jordinsparkles(f): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Blackie
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by maxti: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
kowema:

Lol. Tnks

You are highly welcome. smiley
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by politricks: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
theshaderoom:

Slave mentality undecided
Wrong! Celebrating this lady makes one think that there are few dark girls that are beautiful. Doesn't that reeks of insecurity, if the whites were to replicate such, do you know how many hundreds of pictures would surface?
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Davecafary(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wow! Beautiful ebony geh but...

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lasisi69(f): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
youngest85:
I also thought of that ystday o
durocity:

Missing the dude
Cartel... I position o... How things na
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
lasisi69:

Endtime baba!! Whr hv u been? Aint seeing ur comments again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by dgysoft(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
I love adobe photoshop
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by SlimChay: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
This girl is one of,(f not the most )beautiful girl i have ever seen.

I like the fact that she is dark skinned with light colour eyes(auburn),a light gene she has there. smiley
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
She's beautiful enough, that I can tell. But there are too many artificial things on her like the fake lashes, contact lenses, the well blended foundation, lace wig, etc. So I can't judge if she's as beautiful as being portrayed yet.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by tomzman: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
This darkness dey overdrive o!
Fashola should employ her into his darkness ministry asap cool
Nl no go kee me with laff grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lasisi69(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
durocity:

Endtime baba!! Whr hv u been? Aint seeing ur comments again.
senior, I have been around o.. Just on a low key... How your side
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by missyge(f): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
lekjons:
hmm.. beautiful!(though exaggerated).. the pic look edited..
the one at the right is ok, but if i encounter the one at the left for night.. oboy! i go tear race o!shocked
even if i'm holding torch light..

light or dark, gimme something like this(check below) anyday anytimewink
YouCam App @ wrk. She used YouCam app to edit the pix...

Dats wat i use in editing mine weneva im less busy

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by londoner: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
She is very beautiful and her darkness is a major reason for her beauty. However she is still wearing contact lenses and fake European looking hair, she may have embraced her beautiful dark skin tone but maybe not some of her other authentic black/African features.

I agree though she is absolutely stunning .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by VictorVance(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
lekjons:
hmm.. beautiful!(though exaggerated).. the pic look edited..
the one at the right is ok, but if i encounter the one at the left for night.. oboy! i go tear race o!shocked
even if i'm holding torch light..

light or dark, gimme something like this(check below) anyday anytimewink

Confirm!!!grin this na original samsung galaxy "S". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
lasisi69:
senior, I have been around o.. Just on a low key... How your side

Cool bruh!! Abeg be on a high key ooo
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
waxxydude:
The question is will you see her at night?

You'll have to equip your room with streetlights so yo can enjoy the pvssy @ night.. Goodluck sha
That is not nice.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by youngest85(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
lasisi69:
end time BABA...U jst stayed on a low key.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by macaranta(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Endtime beauty..she's really dark
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lasisi69(f): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
durocity:

Cool bruh!! Abeg be on a high key ooo
lol... Boss, i hear you
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lasisi69(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
youngest85:
end time BABA...U jst stayed on a low key.
lol... Yeah.. I just dey observe
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by docjeph(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
waxxydude:
The question is will you see her at night?

You'll have to equip your room with streetlights so yo can enjoy the pvssy @ night.. Goodluck sha
boss u funny o... street light?!! haba!! wetin d babe do u na? una get quarrel b4?
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by jojothaiv(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
GurlFriend:
These photos of a very black and beautiful girl is currently making rounds on social media because, according to users, she did not see or feel the need to lighten her skin despite being almost as black as night.

As someone succinctly put it, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/these-photos-of-very-dark-and-beutiful.html
So sorry...

She is way beautiful than most of the bleached ones we get to see everyday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.