Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (94758 Views)

L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 / This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied / GOOD NEWS FOR DARK and LIGHT SKINNED LADIES (See Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by londoner: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
jojothaiv:

So sorry...

She is way beautiful than most of the bleached ones we get to see everyday...

To be honest she's also way more beautiful than all the dark skinned ones we get to see everyday too. That is why she is causing a storm. Bleaching never looks good....ever.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by londoner: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Some Sudanese women are very beautiful. I also saw stunning girls in Jos. too with jet black skin and white teeth not to mention high cheekbones.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by londoner: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Purpletee:
My friend is also black and beautiful... Nothing special.

Your friend is cute but she can't be compared with the main lady. Also your friends skin tone does not have that deep dark quality to it in my opinion.
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
My auntie rates this concept very minimal, friend. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.