Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (55668 Views)

Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) / Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by metroparrot: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Minister of Information and culture,Lai Mohammed with his colleagues ( Fashola and Fayemi) were pictured today at the Federal Executive Council meeting today.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/funny-photo-of-lai-mohammedfashola-and.html

1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by maxti: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
........nm well done

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayemi:nobody pass you lie nobody pass you lie nobody pass you Lie muhammad

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by aventura: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
See those hausa boys in the background, one of them is a nairalander.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by DIVINE78: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Great men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by youngeagle(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Un-serious old men,they might be mocking Nigerians...lai Muhammad be like shebi una want change,Una go see change...Fayemi be like,lolz I'm having abdominal pain wan travel go Germany for check up...Fashola be like na true o,my wife said my teeth is getting brownish,will need to travel to NO for some gold teeth from Lil Wayne.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by sirwilly1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lie- I don reason wetin I go tell naija about Buhari trip.
Fashola- talk naa.
(Lie lies as usual)
Fashola- Fayemi, you dey feel this man?
Fayemi- Yeeeh. You na badt guys. One bottle for you there.
Lie- Trust me na

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
That's how long fayemis things is!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Afrok(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayemi was telling Lai that " Baba Lai, that LIE will go well, and Fashola was like, include that there will be 24hours of light when BUBU returns" cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by atirolu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
DIVINE78:
Great men.

Of u talk of Fashola and fayemi wot is great about lie lie Muhammed ? Great men impact to life of people I can talk of the formal the later is zero %

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by nepapole(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lai: I don drop anoda lie for Dem.
Fayemi: U too much my guy.
Fash: Hahahahaha.....dem Neva hear anytin.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Let them have fun.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayemi : hahaha Baba see how you dey look young and innocent.. No wonder Nigerians dey hats off for your CHANGE LIES.

Lai Muhammed : lol see you my brother, I can tell them tomorrow that JONATHAN is the reason you are dark in complexion .. Telling lies is in my BLOOD but you people don't know grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayemi be like " Lai Mohammed, so you sef even know say Lalasticlala no dey use eye see snakes and bush meat? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by tayooluwole: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lai be like... Fayemi shop knockle, that OLD grandpa is about to die, yoruba will soon take over, iyalaya awon notherner...

13 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by mekonglobal(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
All dis happiness ontop our money abi? When una dey keep millions of Nigerians hungry, una dey happpy..Smh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
They are lying to dem selves!
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by achael(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayemi: Aahh...Baba Lai! The grand master, chief executive liar of FRN, most pitied minister (by PMB), I sight yoouuuu
Fashola: Hahaha.. Fayemi, oo serious rara o
Lai: Hehehe.. emi niyen o jere, I haff tu always giffit to dem o. Thank God Baba don go treat ein ear, I go fii rest from backlash small

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by luckman20(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fayemi be like this tomato liar
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by CR77(f): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
atirolu:

Of u talk of Fashola and fayemi wot is great about lie lie Muhammed ? Great men impact to life of people I can talk of the formal the later is zero %
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by braine(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol l
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by ade2bad: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
The winning team.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by braine(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
nepapole:
Lai: I don drop anoda lie for Dem.
Fayemi: U too much my guy.
Fash: Hahahahaha.....dem Neva hear anytin.

Lol! Classic!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by tsamson(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
How can this shit make fp
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Everything is possible if you just know how to google it.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Odogwua: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
pots calling kettles black. Dream Team of Corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by amclimax(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
As baba don travel go UK.. Wetin you want make the boys do? Oya fashola change your style and another one oya stay like that.....agents of change from backwards

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by STEPHMIDE(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
i don. cross my hand they look at dem
Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Ashez: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lai: Oboy make we go flex jor baba don travel
Fayemi: chai ur head dey dere, u na correct nigga boi

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Spanner4(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Old men that are expected to say the truth but only take delight in lying

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today by Healthybiz: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price / PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.