Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Best Gsm Company In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Gsm Company In Nigeria (657 Views)

The Best Fumigation And Pest Control Company In Nigeria / [b]how To Buy A Failed Company In Nigeria Without Paying Kobo.[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gsm Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 27, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, I need your assistance in my study.
The aim of this study is to determine the best service provider among our GSM companies, and this will be a periodic exercise.
All you need to do is to vote for your choice company in your named category.
For example: here is my own vote:
Tarriff-Glo
Int'l calls-Glo
Freebies-Glo
Internet-Zain
Sponsorship of events-MTN
SMS-Zain
MMS-MTN
NOTE: you can vote as many times as possible in many other categories.
Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Best Gsm Company In Nigeria by seresearch: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
After four years, and with new developments - such as number porting - I want to resurrect this thread. With number porting, Nigerians should no longer keep complaining about poor GSM services. Instead, we have all the power to determine the quality of service we receive.

I call on everyone on NL to make a comment to this based on his personal experiences with the GSM services. Which network do you consider the overall best and why? This will help us all. If your service provider sulks, I hope you know you can now switch over to another network while retaining your number. Just go into an office of the service provider you like best and tell them you want to port your number.

In my opinion, Etisalat is the best GSM provider in Nigeria. In fact, I'm making this post because of my experience with Etisalat especially today. So here is my vote for Etisalat:

1. Customer Service: Etisalat Nigeria's customer service is one of the friendliest and most responsive I have experienced in Nigeria and beyond. They handle you as if you are the only person in their network. I'm one of those who believe that the best a company can offer is a wonderful customer care. If I can always be attended to as if I came personally to your office (and with Etisalat Nigeria, even better) then every other issue can always be taken care of much more easily. But, if I would call and call and get no response (which is what I had experienced with all other networks, name withheld), then all your offers mean nothing to me. I'm not afraid of giving Etisalat 101% in customer service.

2. Network coverage: I have never been any place where Etisalat's network bars weren't full even in remote villages. It surprises me that the last to come has been able to penetrate so far. It's only yesterday and part of today I've ever experienced network down time with Etisalat since almost a year I've been using the network. I just called the customer care and complained bitterly. The call center rep apologized so much and gave me 3 minutes on-net free as a compensation and promised that the matter would be handled and in less than 3 hours, I received an SMS telling me the problem id resolved and I checked, behold it was true!

Tariff: For comparing with other networks, Etisalat is not the best when it comes to tariff and yet, they are not the worst in both call rates and data. But, when I remember their perfect customer service, I seem to still give this to them, after all I can see and enjoy what they are spending the money on.

What's your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

Naija: What Is Goin On! / What Happened? Moderator Of The Year? / Foreign Based Players - Nolonger A Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.