Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her (2546 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Since i bought android phone for my girlfriend her elder sister has been disturbing me to buy her own for her too, i mean she no get boyfriend?
And the nokia 210 she is currently using i bought it for her oh, and now i dont have money what do i do? because even my girlfriend is disturbing me to buy for her and i cant disappoint her, i use big boy approach her so i must form big boy till the end.
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
what do you want us to say now
Oyah don't buy the phone...undecided
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
No b u dey do big boy? grin buy her phone assp,infact go snd steal if u dont have d money.
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

i dont want to hurt my girlfriend, and i cant tell her i dont have money to buy because ...........
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

i dont want to hurt my girlfriend, and i cant tell her i dont have money to buy because ...........

oyah go and buy the phone undecided

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by kinibigdeal(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:
Since i bought android phone for my girlfriend her elder sister has been disturbing me to buy her own for her too, i mean she no get boyfriend?
And the nokia 210 she is currently using i bought it for her oh, and now i dont have money what do i do? because even my girlfriend is disturbing me to buy for her and i cant disappoint her, i use big boy approach her so i must form big boy till the end.

You such a kid
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by chiwex(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Don't mumu. If u no get, tell her u no get d money for now .
Or u want use d privilege to inno... .
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

oyah go and buy the phone undecided

economy bad
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:

You such a kid

you wey be man who you EPP?
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by nikkypearl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
angry don't mind vizkiz!
Buy for her,pls their mum too is not an exceptional..don't be partial!God love a cheerful giver bro.
vizkiz:

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by marshalcarter: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Foooooooool

A great foooooool

As in fooooooooooooool

Foooool as in ef o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o el fooooooool undecided
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry don't mind vizki
Buy for her,pls their mum too is not an exceptional..don't be partial!God love a cheerful giver bro.

you must be the lady op is talking about grin

Op check her picture... Na she? grin

[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46396971][/quote]

Where have you been? cheesy
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

economy bad

what kindda phone is your mum using? If you like lie you are only doing yourself not me grin
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry don't mind vizkiz!
grin grin grin it is well.....
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Stress ooooo... I hope you are fine.....

gringrin

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Stress ooooo... I hope you are fine.....

gringrin

yeah I am good. What's stressing you out? Work, school?
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by nikkypearl(f): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lols! grin

vizkiz:

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah I am good. What's stressing you out? Work, school?

None...{M on break }

Home... Pman just dey send me anyhowgrin

Make I go prepare dinner oocheesy

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by ronald4lif(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tell her (the sister) to join you guys for threesòme if she want the phone. undecided
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

None...{M on break }

Home... Pman just dey send me anyhowgrin

Make I go prepare dinner oocheesy

oyah cook very well oh tongue
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

oyah cook very well oh tongue

No wahala, if I finish to cook I go send your share through Bluetooth or flash sharegringrin

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

what kindda phone is your mum using? If you like lie you are only doing yourself not me grin

samsung duos
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No wahala, if I finish to cook I go send your share through Bluetooth or flash sharegringrin

Stop tempting me sad
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

him no send you to send for am
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
Tell her (the sister) to join you guys for threesòme if she want the phone. undecided

i want only her but she be prayer warrior for deeper life.
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

him no send you to send for am

Ewo....shockedshocked

See me see trouble oo bros no just make me vex carry hypo drink dis night...

Na u be vizkiz... Abeg leave me ooo before I go carry dis hypo drink

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by 12inchDickson: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Loll sharpen ur dick first bro
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by frozenSun(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

So to dey buy fone for two of them na ur destiny abi. na the thing wey u come world to come do be dat abi.

con ti new
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Stop tempting me sad

How

I no understandgrin

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by BlissP(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewo....shockedshocked

I have no choice but follow u'. Ur comic post heal wounds' thumbs up
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewo....shockedshocked

biko please carry am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Trapqueen77 / How Cn I Tell Nursing Mothers Nt 2 Open Deir Breast,when I Barb Their Child / Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For 10 Million US Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.