Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) (1556 Views)

Video Of The Story Of The Boy Rescued From Sealed Wall In Ondo / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by sharpboyus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ramesh Darji suffers from Ichthyosis which causes scales to grow on body
His parents searched everywhere for a cure – but were told it was too costly
Ramesh, 11, has not got any friends as his condition scares other children
He has been given new hope by British singer, who is paying for treatment

More pictures: http://lailamedia.com/the-boy-slowly-turning-into-stone-meet-11-year-old-with-tragic-skin-condition-that-makes-him-a-statue/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by brunofarad(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by shiki(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Indian juju involved
Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by demydea: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
The devil is a lier shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by sweetval: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na mercy death sure pass o.. cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by calliope(f): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
And yet some peep wud be unhappy because their skin isn't as flawless as Beyonce undecided
If only they have any idea what this kid wud give to have their type of skin embarassed
Life and it's unfairness

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by Aremu01(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2016
OK... That is really gross
But there are sickness in this world sha
Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by chigoizie7(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Chai, God I thank u so much for my life and that of my families.

And someone will be somewhere asking me if it is good to marry em cousins.(related or same DNA).

I guess this is one of the after effects.
Re: Meet The Boy Turning Into A Stone (pic) by marwanafrica: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ina ahuz billah,

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: How To Make A Stunning Seven Row Necklace - (step By Step) / 30 Giant Chinese Infrastructure Projects That Are Reshaping The World / #lightupyourdream: How To Win One Million Naira From Tecno Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.