Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44120 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2017
as they say "two good head is better than one"
collaboration of supply and installation of ,plumbing, electrical, paint etc, from the USA via Lagos to emirate state.

Some of nairaland guru do the collaboration of this for Diaspora client.

Me ,myself.
Gbadex; paint guru.
Topsy ; elect elect man
Alcopatec; alias perfect gentleman.

client; well known nairalander

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2017
hot line 08066619493
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
water pressure test for another nL member. this must be done before tiling, it's very essential.
after the testing we discovered some leakages

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
best time to do this is at this stage, it will not cost you much money to carry out the test.

later will cost you.
*water ingress (solution)
*cost of removing tiles
*cost of new tiles and labour charges.
*difficulty in pointing out the exact point of the leakage s

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Engineermbugame(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2017
rotecch77:
testing for leakage for one of our Oga on nairaland
(hajji mufutau)
hydrolic test , to be sure of non leakage of water before tiling
boss ……hw much is testing machine right nah in market
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Engineermbugame(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2017
rotecch77:
it's a very compulsory, either by smoke test or hydrolic test
hw much is smoke test or hydrolic test in market ……
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2017
rotecch77:
another nairalander by associate roof project handle by rotech.

client;nairalander by associate.
main contractor; Rotech const,
location; ajah, badore area.
duration;2weeks
roof type; flat roof.
material; long span aluminum.

Oga rotech77, pls I would love to have ur view on flat roofing styles please. I need info on relative costs, durability,tendency to roof leaks etc in comparison to the more popular high rising Chinese roofing. Thanks
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 5:57am On Jul 27, 2017
@engineernmbugame;the price is varies, there is china, turkey and German, price range from 40-75k
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2017
@waga....

In building design we have many roof design, such as flat roof, dome,heaped, Lin to, etc..
But the main two types of roof design is FLAT and HEAPED.
Both of them are good depends on your choice but..
HEAPED DESIGN
*due to its height, it reduce heat.
*it also reduce sound
* more costly than flatroof.
* if the height is much it will be a bit difficult to repair if need be.

FLAT ROOF DESIGN
* This type reduce cost a little.
*it's easier to repair, if need be
*there is tendency to leak easily if not done properly.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Wagasigiungu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
rotecch77:
@waga....

In building design we many roof design, such as flat roof, dome,heaped, Lin to, etc..
But the main two types of roof design is FLAT and HEAPED.
Both of them are good depends on your choice but..
HEAPED DESIGN
*due to its height, it reduce heat.
*it also reduce sound
* more costly than flatroof.
* if the height is much it will be a bit difficult to repair if need be.

FLAT ROOF DESIGN
* This type reduce cost a little.
*it's easier to repair, if need be
*there is tendency to leak easily if not done properly.

Thanks for the answers. Points are duly noted.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2017
You are welcome
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ventilator van

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by princejones(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
I hail my OGA @ hajj mufutua
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
More coming soon
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
more coming soon
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2017
use genuine and reliable materials for your conduit and surface work in other to have rest of mind

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Henco pipe and fittings the most expensive mechanical materials at the moment, very reliable product, good things doesn't come cheap
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Another tiling and installation of bathroom set up is going on for a nairalander member.

Here we used Nigeria wall tiles and Italian floor tiles

Rotech.

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
More

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Still on
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Chinajacuzzi(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2017
rotecch77:
Straight shower enclosure

Nice design
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 5:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Thanks
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks you all, we are back from short holiday.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Respect to man we dedicated this thread to , the one and only gentle hajji with high IQ.
We are called again to supply genuine water closet and bath for his country home.the truck was fully loaded at late hour of the day and delivered in the early hour of the second day
It's not by our power, we give thanks to Almighty God for the believe you people have in us.
Thank you all.

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
rotecch77:
Respect to man we dedicated this thread to , the one and only gentle hajji with high IQ.
We are called again to supply genuine water closet and bath for his country home.the truck was fully loaded at late hour of the day and delivered in the early hour of the second day
It's not by our power, we give thanks to Almighty God for the believe you people have in us.
Thank you all.

Thank you for correct and prompt delivery of the quality Twyford sanitary goods.
The first Twyford wares you supplied me about four years are still working without any problem.
You have never disappointed. More orders are coming as you know I have to keep up my kobo-kobo reputation.
Keep up the good work sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks so much sir
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by kopell: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
mufutau55:

Thank you for correct and prompt delivery of the quality Twyford sanitary goods.
The first Twyford wares you supplied me about four years are still working without any problem.
You have never disappointed. More orders are coming as you know I have to keep up my kobo-kobo reputation.
Keep up the good work sir.

Hajji M.
You're alright, KOKO-KOKO we all know is your logo. It shall be well, all the way through. In sha Allah.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Amen to your prayer for hajji and other well wishers
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Happy wkd to you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land / Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.