Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44178 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
passe:
Congratulations Hajji M,on achieving this feet so far.The God that gave you the strength to go this far will surely give you the abundance grace to conclude it. It is one thing to earn big or have money,it is also an entirely different thing to have the grace to use money judiciously to achieve meaningful project like this. Carry go sir.

Thank you very much sir. And a big Amen to your prayer. Stay blessed.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
twoMcfemad:
Baba Agba mufutau55, Congratulations sir! I've been a silent follower of yours lati ojo to tipe. I'm so happy for you ooo, moreso that its named Asabari villa- Saki Ogun Oroke, Agbede o ro baba, Ajeji ki ba won bo asabari, teru tomo niba won bo ologun. Legbe Total lorita Ajegunle ni ile tia.

God will bless you abundantly to complete this. Amen.

Hah! Omo iya mi, thank you for the following.. Saki (Aganran ile, aganran oko) a gbe gbogbo wa o.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by ricki: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
asiri titu o....

hidden secret projects......

kai!

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
rotecch77:
@smiley001, I'm ready to learn Yoruba under you o, hmm I dove my hat for your write up.

The guy is good... sound like an Ibadan man too...

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by brunofarad(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
wink
Thanks for the follow
Always here to serve you

mufutau55:

@Brunofarad - I have been your follower for many years... and you have been doing a marvelous job.
Thanks for the suggestions of adding external cladding. I will surely improve the external decorations, it's an old 3D.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by 4nobody4every1: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mufutau55, Nice & simple design, congrats and l wish you speedy completion of your project cool
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
2.5mm x 110mm diameter and 2.5mm x 50mm pvc pipe for the project
Few of the pencil down finishing material as follow on the pics

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hearty congrats hajj, grin
Looking forward to the unveiling of a masterpiece
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
rotecch77:
2.5mm x 110mm diameter and 2.5mm x 50mm pvc pipe for the project
Few of the pencil down finishing material as follow on the pics

I'm so excited and looking forward to this and it's not even my house ;

But I trust Hajj. When you've lived abroad for a while, instead of just on vacation, you develop taste and standard that raises the bar.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Mufutau55, Nice & simple design, congrats and l wish you speedy completion of your project cool

Thank you very much sir. I am just a simple man with age running out on me... smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
allCopacetic:
Hearty congrats hajj, grin
Looking forward to the unveiling of a masterpiece

Thanks Brother... and all lighting materials are coming your way soon...

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm so excited and looking forward to this and it's not even my house ;
But I trust Hajj. When you've lived abroad for a while, instead of just on vacation, you develop taste and standard that raises the bar.

What do you mean it's not your house... when you bring Afusa and the kids there and everything is going mellow, mellow then you will know we all own the house together o. No more running to Ibadan from Muritala Airport on arrival... you must spend at least one day in Lagos before proceeding.
Yes, we all have the taste o... but money is the koko for all o. For finishing... I will surely take my time to try and get the best.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
ricki:
asiri titu o....
hidden secret projects......
kai!

Oga mi... ko si asiri nibikan, ase pamo lo wa o. smiley
Not be "hidden secret projects" o, just nah kobo-kobo project ni o.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by KolaShangOne(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congratulations Hajji. This is a real Olori-ebi house.. Large, spacious and making a statement. I can see Hajji settling disputes here when he finally retires back home.

After this house is completed, they will beg Hajji to become king o..
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Engineermbugame(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oga rotech no be u i saw in GRA ENUGU?
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by 4nobody4every1: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
mufutau55:

Thank you very much sir. I am just a simple man with age running out on me... smiley

Hajji M.
. You will fulfill your days on earth peacefully and God will give you speed, wisdom and resources to complete this project, trust me, more project will follow this one, God is able to do the impossible if we can truly trust and rely on him alone...Cheers cool
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
@engineermbugame:not me sir, may be I and the person resemble
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
. You will fulfill your days on earth peacefully and God will give you speed, wisdom and resources to complete this project, trust me, more project will follow this one, God is able to do the impossible if we can truly trust and rely on him alone...Cheers cool

Thank you very much sir. And Yes, God doeth everything. Amen to all your prayers. May God be with you. Blessings.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Congratulations Hajji. This is a real Olori-ebi house..
Large, spacious and making a statement. I can see Hajji settling disputes here when he finally retires back home.
After this house is completed, they will beg Hajji to become king o..

Oga Kola.. you know se things like kingship and chieftainship no go dey for me o. Settling disputes, Yes.
Peace is all I ever seek in life for me and others... Thanks for the well wishes.

Note: I go even feel sorry for myself if and when I move to Naija o... so much families and affairs.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Ademat7(m): 4:45am On Jun 11, 2016
www.mabcodee.com
we supply blocks(6' &9') that pass Lagos state Material Testing Laboratory test,granite,
interlocking,cement(full or half trailer),and sharps and
08164608123( WhatsApp enabled)

@jossy26
@simplesoul05
@msogunro
@anikkyshaya
@brunofarad
@rottecch77
@hajj mufutau55
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by floflo12: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
@rottecch77

Sir Rottech good work,keep it up and stay upfront with your customers as you've always been.@hajj i dey follow o well done sir
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oga floflo, small body big engine, long time sir
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good job hajji,Congrats and more grease to your elbow.

Well done the boss.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
floflo12:
@rottecch77
Sir Rottech good work,keep it up and stay upfront with your customers as you've always been.@hajj i dey follow o well done sir

My big brother... I just want to be like you o... Welcome.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
euromilion:
Good job hajji,Congrats and more grease to your elbow.
Well done the boss.

Thanks Brother...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by write2obi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Modesty, that's one of many good quality he possess.
Oga God has made you bigger.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
write2obi:

Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by back2sender: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
write2obi:

Hajji also helps out alot with suggestions, idea etc. Thats what makes him thick, A strong team player laced with great wisdom.
I greet you SIR

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
back2sender:

Hajji also helps out alot with suggestions, idea etc. Thats what makes him thick, A strong team player laced with great wisdom.
I greet you SIR

Thank you my brother... we all deserve help sometimes... nobody is above help.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
We'll be very grateful sir,
Prepare to fall deeply in love, grin
We'll stop at nothing in making this exceptional,
mufutau55:

Thanks Brother... and all lighting materials are coming your way soon...

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
I hear say you come Maryland today, and you no gree pay gate fee ehhh!! grin Is that true?
EndiaSami:
smiley

Oga rottech....well done sir.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by EndiaSami: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
allCopacetic:
I hear say you come Maryland today, and you no gree pay gate fee ehhh!! grin Is that true?

Hahaha. Brother, no be me come in person o... I send person. He said the driver no gree pay gate fee 500 naira for wetin? For few plumbing items.. say the 500 much for the load

Give me your whatsapp control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) / Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos. Many Trapped (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.