Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44153 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Omo asabari I hail o, am also asabari by associate
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
precised:

Omg, I'm also Omo Asabari

Good and welcome... feel at home here. Thx.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hajj..... You deserves it and may God grant you peace and happiness in the house to make it a home.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fhemmmy:
Hajj..... You deserves it and may God grant you peace and happiness in the house to make it a home.

Amen brother. Long time.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
More coming

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nl project

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very nice tiling work. Love the wooden type of tiles.
Second gray/brown tiles good too.. How much are both per sqm? Spanish or high grade China? Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nigranks: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rotecch77 someone has recommended you. can pls you reply to my email or better still email me yours.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by cutieolaedo(f): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
rotecch77:
Nl project

How much is the sink tap please
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
@nigranks,my contact are
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk

Asabari baba,hajji) thanks sir,the tiles are high quality Nigeria tiles of the same chicko high quality class, range 1500-1700

@'Cutieolaedo;thanks for your time onbour tread ,the tap is 10k
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
@nigranks,my contact are
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk

Asabari baba,hajji) thanks sir,the tiles are high quality Nigeria tiles of the same chicko high quality class, range 1500-1700

@'Cutieolaedo;thanks for your time on our tread ,the tap is 10k

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by msogunro: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
I agree. The tile work is amazing. shocked

I don't quite understand why grout lines are in between the faux wood tiles. Seems like it defeats the purpose. Those tiles are mimicking wood floors but you're letting everyone know they are tiles by including the grout.

My 2 kobo
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by lastpage: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
write2obi:
Kolaa007 . Nairalanders don't appreciate “all write up and no pictures " advertisement. People will start taking you seriously if you can give them a pictorial representation of what your pvc windows are all about.

Oga Hajji i'm happy for you.

Very correct!

Pictures, price and measurements are some of the things that should naturally go with any advert.

I am also wondering WHY most of his comparisons are between PVC and Wood Windows......... when in actual fact, what should be competing with PVC windows is ALUMINIUM windows!

For example, What are the durability, weight, cost, ease of installation, maintenance, e.t.c COMPARISONS between PVC and Aluminium Windows?

Lastpage!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nigranks: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
@Rotecch I have ping you an email.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by lastpage: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
mufutau55:

Original 3D before several modifications including the roof style (gable eliminated) and final look.
I am a simple man... I know some tiling work should be on the external sides too... many things will be added to the 3D design.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

Congrats Hajj, just seeing this thread for the first time, few minutes ago!

U nor even inform us over there on the "fighting" thread? grin grin

More grease to your elbow. Emi to'bere, lo'ma pari'e....God-willing.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by lastpage: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
rotecch77:
More progress

Well done Rotech77!

Am in love with your flooring.

What is the idea/technology behind this Nylon Spread on the floor?
This is the first time l am seeing such and l cant figure it out.

Can you "explain and educate" me please?

Thanks,

Lastpage!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Amen to that prayer, ki a ba onire yo,ki ire le baa jee tiwa
Naa
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
@lastpage,the nylon is used to give shallow deep of design and neatly smooth surface to the finishing top surface of the floor,it also protects dirtiness of the finishing floor while others finishing activity is going on on the site,at time its do serve as curing materials for the slab (flooring) although best material for curing is beans sack and wetting of the slab at aproprate time

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
lastpage:

Congrats Hajj, just seeing this thread for the first time, few minutes ago!
U nor even inform us over there on the "fighting" thread? grin grin
More grease to your elbow. Emi to'bere, lo'ma pari'e....God-willing.

Lastpage!

Thank you my brother.. Many people in the "fighting thread" actually knew... but sorry no official link to it.
And I had to pull out the pictures of the project last week due to some circumstances. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
rotecch77:
@nigranks,my contact are
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk

@'Cutieolaedo;thanks for your time onbour tread ,the tap is 10k

Very nice tiles.. I have to buy some of them from you soon as usual.. your quality never fails. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
msogunro:
I agree. The tile work is amazing. shocked
I don't quite understand why grout lines are in between the faux wood tiles. Seems like it defeats the purpose. Those tiles are mimicking wood floors but you're letting everyone know they are tiles by including the grout.

My 2 kobo

You are right, even if the grout will be used, I will prefer the color of the tiles be use for the grout to blend with the tiles color instead of the pure white grout. I dont see them use color grouts that much in Naija.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
lastpage:

Very correct!

Pictures, price and measurements are some of the things that should naturally go with any advert.

I am also wondering WHY most of his comparisons are between PVC and Wood Windows......... when in actual fact, what should be competing with PVC windows is ALUMINIUM windows!

For example, What are the durability, weight, cost, ease of installation, maintenance, e.t.c COMPARISONS between PVC and Aluminium Windows?

Lastpage!

You are right Boss. I have informed him about exact same thing in several posts. Like anybody actually uses wood windows anymore... the guy forgot about aluminium windows..
Naija dont also take advantage of FREE advertisement. They dont have to pay for their adverts but they never advertise properly...

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by papinx(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2016
mufutau55:

You are right Boss. I have informed him about exact same thing in several posts. Like anybody actually uses wood windows anymore... the guy forgot about aluminium windows..
Naija dont also take advantage of FREE advertisement. They dont have to pay for their adverts but they never advertise properly...

Hajji M.

Well said
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by papinx(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2016
This is amazing.... Barakalahu fihi Hajji
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2016
papinx:
This is amazing.... Barakalahu fihi Hajji

Thanks Brother... Happy Eid in advance Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by papinx(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Thanks Brother... Happy Eid in advance Sir.

Hajji M.

cool same to you sir...
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2016
@msogunro;thanks for the observation, the issue of the wide space inbtw the two tiles depends on the edge of the tiles, bcs tiles edge comes in two cut design,1straight cut edge 2,groove egde cut design, in a situation where you are working with groove edge tiles the space inbtw the two tiles will wider than the straight sharp cut edge which always as narrow line spacing ,more so some same size tiles (I.e 30x30) will have size varies which do happen to Nigeria and some China tiles ,so when working with this type of tiles you most use your sense by giving the tiles view gap in other to have nice looking finishing, if you don't give adequate spacing at the end of the tiling you will find it obvious that the tiles size are not the same.

1pics is sample of straight edge cut tiles finishing
2nd is sample of groove edge cut tiles

At Rotech we are not perfect, we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by lastpage: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
rotecch77:
@lastpage,the nylon is used to give shallow deep of design and neatly smooth surface to the finishing top surface of the floor,it also protects dirtiness of the finishing floor while others finishing activity is going on on the site,at time its do serve as curing materials for the slab (flooring) although best material for curing is beans sack and wetting of the slab at aproprate time

Learned something new. undecided undecided

Unfortunately, Beans are now packed in BagCo Super Sacks! ......as against the previous Jute Bags

Thanks for the explanation.

Lastpage!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yes you are right,the sack has been changed
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by spyder880(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
To my Oga patapata, Hajji Mufutau,

You are more than special. May you enjoy this beautiful house so much and May it be filled with joy and happiness forever. I Thank God for you.

Congratulations Rotecch77, good work.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oga spyder,the eze gburugburu of eastern part,
Thanks you sir
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Ramadan Kareem, to all our esteem Muslim client and followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land / Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.