Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44164 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hajj What do you think about this wooden for the main lounge and the second one for the private lounge with that verses design

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
rotecch77:
Hajj What do you think about this wooden for the main lounge and the second one for the private lounge with that verses design

The wooden one will be suitable for all hallways.
The last one like white with some creases on it may be for the lounge.. but the middle one with yellow design will be for the edges of the main lounge.
What are tgeir prices per sqm meter.. or wheiter they are high grade china, naija or spain. Thank you.

Eid Mubarak to you.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
The set up is good but verses design will fit in the center in form of rectangular or square shape
All the sample there are Spanish tiles
Price range 4000-7000
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
rotecch77:
The set up is good but verses design will fit in the center in form of rectangular or square shape
All the sample there are Spanish tiles
Price range 4000-7000

Ok. Noted.Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by tushbobo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Congrats Oga Hajji.
Wish you the best on your project.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2016
tushbobo:
Congrats Oga Hajji.
Wish you the best on your project.

Thank you Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Straight shower enclosure

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
New construction of cottage for Nl member on the way,details soon
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2016
rotecch77:
Straight shower enclosure

can u pls post a full picture of the shower enclosure and how much it cost
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
OK,watch out
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Diff shower room

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
@ Oga rottech, more power to ur elbow boss cool
please permit me to occupy some space on this green land grin

@mufutau55 , hajji . special finishes for a special project, we in the property section will accept nothing less. angry grin
...pls Add these to the collection of items you're collating.
Some of these will be specifically excellent for the main lounge (indoor) and front entry pillars (outdoor)

The God wey start am go finish am in grand style

1 Share

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 15, 2016
allCopacetic:
@ Oga rottech, more power to ur elbow boss cool
please permit me to occupy some space on this green land grin

@mufutau55 , hajji . special finishes for a special project, we in the property section will accept nothing less. angry grin
Some of these will be specifically excellent for the main lounge (indoor) and front entry pillars (outdoor)

WhatsApp me 07035596641 pics of fence lights.
Thanks.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by ice4u999(m): 3:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Coded man! So you had this over here and never at any time made any reference. But all the same good job and may the good God that started this job for you help complete it.

Please I will like to have the sale man contact of those wooden like tiles. My email is ice4u999@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Jamesqu(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats Hajj Mufu....

Rotech is doing a good job with the tiling...but what informed you to give him the flooring job?

Just a question...as I know him as a sanitary sales and fixing man.

Another question is...maybe I missed something...why is the front of the compound higher than the back...or is it my eyes/computer?

May Allah bless me with a kobo-kobo mansion too!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Long time oga James,the second building with slopy land is another Nl diaspora client project ,hajji building is the second one on the tread,more so hajj will answer other questions
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Sent u a mssg
segzy14:

WhatsApp me 07035596641 pics of fence lights.
Thanks.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Jamesqu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
rotecch77:
Long time oga James,the second building with slopy land is another Nl diaspora client project ,hajji building is the second one on the tread,more so hajj will answer other questions

I see
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jamesqu:
Congrats Hajj Mufu....
Rotech is doing a good job with the tiling...but what informed you to give him the flooring job?
Just a question...as I know him as a sanitary sales and fixing man.
Another question is...maybe I missed something...why is the front of the compound higher than the back...or is it my eyes/computer?
May Allah bless me with a kobo-kobo mansion too!

Oga Jamesqu, long time. This thread is mixed with other projects by Rottech.
All the photos from other project by Rottech you see here are not from my project.
Some of the pics I posed for my project earlier have been removed for some reason.
Bu thank you for the prayer... Thank you.

cc: ice4u999

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
allCopacetic:

Everything you posted here are very good and will be some of the stuffs I will need when the project get to that stage.
All electrical stuffs I have used in my past projects are always imported from Germany by my brother who lives there.
But this time, I can see good stuffs with you and I will surely patronize your store for them... you will see me soon sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by emmadejust(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
great building am seeing here......

chief hajj mufutau55 I hail your project and trust and patronage for all nairalander contractor and artisan here.
naa you be the baba champion for property section...

more blessing and peace unto your home.

OUR FAITH , OUR REALITY IN LIFE ...........
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Everything you posted here are very good and will be some of the stuffs I will need when the project get to that stage.
All electrical stuffs I have used in my past projects are always imported from Germany by my brother who lives there.
But this time, I can see good stuffs with you and I will surely patronize your store for them... you will see me soon sir.

Hajji M.
Roger that chief.
Plenty beta dey 'obodo naij sef,
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Another on going diaspora Nl member project

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Work in progress, thank you all
Showcasing of 3 diff project here, all diaspora client,
No1is chairman of the chairman,hajj, I don't know others client user name

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Order for submersible /suface pump of any type, free delivery to any where in Nigeria,

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Eeggleeyes: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2016
@ Hajji, I hail your work. As we witness yours even though from the Internet, others wii witness ours too.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eeggleeyes:
@ Hajji, I hail your work. As we witness yours even though from the Internet, others wii witness ours too.

Amen and thank you sir.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land / Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.