Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (811741 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2008
This one is simply the simplest of all.  Just choose out of the options.  That's all.

On the run, you are desperate to get into a place of safety. Faced with the following options, which do you think is safe enough for you? a) A room packed full with deadly explosives which can give off in a matter of minutes; b) A room housing three dangerously hungry lions which have not eaten for three years; c) A room packed full with condemned criminals with lethal weapons ready to be used anytime against any new entrant.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2008
A stockfish seller at Aba was told by his accountant son to buy stocks at a stock brokers office, he arrived with his truck and asked the stock broker to show him the best stock fish available as he has enough money to buy all the stocks and pack them in his warehouse. grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2008
Mr. Risky:

Ok, answer this and you are sure of huge capital appreciation coupled with dividend and bonus grin  Just answer sharp, sharp:

Somewhere around Ikoyi, there is a bungalow that is painted all over in white colour.  What do you think is the colour of the staircase?  A) Black    B) Red   C) White  

Abi bungalow for ikoyi don dey get stairs?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 12:34am On Mar 21, 2008
Option B)

The lions haven't eaten for three years.

They most be dead already. cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2008
Mr. Risky:

This one is simply the simplest of all.  Just choose out of the options.  That's all.

On the run, you are desperate to get into a place of safety. Faced with the following options, which do you think is safe enough for you? a) A room packed full with deadly explosives which can give off in a matter of minutes; b) A room housing three dangerously hungry lions which have not eaten for three years; c) A room packed full with condemned criminals with lethal weapons ready to be used anytime against any new entrant.

I think I will choose the room with hardened criminals, since then are human beigns, I will play on their greed. I will tell them that I am on the run from the police for stealing a billion dollars, if they leave me alive the money will be dug up from my hiding place and shared among us all grin you go see as their eyes go change and they go begin smile ; smiley even smile pass ismaila smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 12:38am On Mar 21, 2008
Mr. Risky:

on second thought i will go for the eroom with lions, since lions that are starved for three years will be very very dead! grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2008
Yeah the lions are the way to go. Plus i won't be worried about their smell cos they would have been dead for 3 years
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 12:52am On Mar 21, 2008
OK, i don come back, as Risky yab me finish last time ;-) - meanwhile, na who tell you say Mary second name no be Nunu grin grin

Na lie, A&C better pass B - Resurrection fit happen after 3 years, and na you go be first meat.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 12:54am On Mar 21, 2008
A very blind man was sitting beside a deaf/mute, begging for alms. A passer by dropped a big bill in the plate of the blind man, as the money was too big to be resisted, quickly the deaf/ mute snapped it up from the blind man's plate.

The blind man shouted 'you think I didn't see your hand'? 'just put that money down before I slap you'!

The deaf/mute asked, 'I thought you are blind'?

The blind man returned 'And I thought you were deaf and dumb'?

The passer by (a pastor) came back and said 'praise the lord, this is a double miracle'!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2008
:d cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2008
invisible!:

A very blind man was sitting beside a deaf/mute, begging for alms. A passer by dropped a big bill in the plate of the blind man, as the money was too big to be resisted, quickly the deaf/ mute snapped it up from the blind man's plate.

The blind man shouted 'you think I didn't see your hand'? 'just put that money down before I slap you'!

The deaf/mute asked, 'I thought you are blind'?

The blind man returned 'And I thought you were deaf and dumb'?

The passer by (a pastor) came back and said 'praise the lord, this is a double miracle'!

Why not let's say the pastor,who prior to the incident was Autistic,had also been cured!

Tripple miracle,abi? tongue cheesy grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2008
One bad man (ritualist, 419, arm robber, pen robber, assasin etc) was watching telly in his upstairs sitting room with his young son one day. The first rain of the year was coming with its usual thunder, lightening, heavy winds, snow fall. it got so so loud and thunderous that the man became very afraid, he quickly raced downstairs, where he thought the house will not collapse on his head.

He started yelling the name of his son, "Sam, Sam, please run down from that house, the money I used to build this house, I don't trust it at all" grin grin grin grin

The moral of this story, bad thing no good. Make all your money from the NSE!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2008
*deleted*
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2008
Make una no use laughter kill me here o
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ngegy: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2008
you guys should declare ur loots for the week! where is all these jokes coming from? from a fat loot I guess. Happy maulud, Happy easter.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2008
A police corporal, serving at Alausa, impregnated the daughter of his DPO. The DPO summoned him to his office and asked for an explanation "Corporal, why did you commit that irresponsible act"?

Corporal: "Oga na accidental discharge"!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2008
All my riddles are always very simple, do not require analysis, so no one should be paralysed grin Once you answer this one, you can go and sleep. E bi like say all of us remaining now at this time, be bachelorsoooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your father has a child and your mother has a child, the child is neither your brother nor your sister. Who is s/he?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2008
ngegy:

you guys should declare your loots for the week! where is all these jokes coming from? from a fat loot I guess. Happy maulud, Happy easter.

No bi lie at all, enough looting that as I walk down my street, I wonder when somebody will say "hey, come here and pay back that money"  grin grin

Well I thought bear markets are supposed to bring sadness? but see as my Transcorp, Ikeja hotels, union homes, IEI, etc no gree at all. They have defied gravity foe now.

Will escape with the loot after easter cool cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2008
Mr. Risky:

All my riddles are always very simple, do not require analysis, so no one should be paralysed grin Once you answer this one, you can go and sleep. E bi like say all of us remaining now at this time, be bachelorsoooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your father has a child and your mother has a child, the child is neither your brother nor your sister. Who is s/he?

The child must be ME. cool

You didn't acknowledge the "option B)"as the correct answer,earlier tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 1:38am On Mar 21, 2008
@ all.

Loma, you be bad boy o. See as you make moneyed elders dey sweat for Jack and Jill nursery rhyme.  Na only ijogbon (may I not meet you in the dark angry) and TheOne get am sha!

Have  a lovely 4 days without bears chopping your money !
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ngegy: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2008
ok guys, how would you transport a lion, a goat and grass in a boat that can only take two things (including you) at a time.
remember primary school?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by juli9(m): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2008
all the bachelors in the house good night i wan go marry my bed cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 1:55am On Mar 21, 2008
juli9:

all the bachelors in the house good night i wan go marry my bed cheesy

Help me greet your telly and freezer! cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2008
Take goat across then return.

Now,take grass across and then return with with goat.

Next,take lion across and return alone.

Finally take goat across.

Chikena! tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2008
Krrush:

The child must be ME. cool

You didn't acknowledge the "option B)"as the correct answer,earlier tongue

Or the child is adopted tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 2:04am On Mar 21, 2008
ngegy:

ok guys, how would you transport a lion, a goat and grass in a boat that can only take two things (including you) at a time.
remember primary school?

I remember doing something like this in Games Theory class. It was called the Missionary-Cannibal riddle.

May ur spreadsheet money not disappear next week.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 2:04am On Mar 21, 2008
deleted.

*. . phew!*
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:05am On Mar 21, 2008
what's guys? lots of fun in d house.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 2:06am On Mar 21, 2008
*deleted* smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 2:11am On Mar 21, 2008
@KRUSH,
why na ah? apologies kia kia na easter we dey oh.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2008
oh, so because i no dey house na to turn this place into "thread of a thousand laughs" abi?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

bia, risky et ioma et savvy, if anything happen to my sides na una go pay for the surgery to sew am back o!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

nice to see we are all in a brilliant mood. feels like teen spirit again.

so, who wants some anointing, got loads oozing out of my pores  grin grin

happy holidays fellas

now to look at some charts, at 1am  undecided
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2008
cheexy:

Krrush i find that highly insulting.

@ krrush

Please delete the post she found insulting

@Cheexy

Please delete where you quote him too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.