Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? (33381 Views)

Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by swtdrms(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2016
xhamel89:

I can unlock it, #3000. Whatsapp 08038407776

I'm at Ikeja,

Unfortunately am in abj
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by davidigomanel: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2016
I have spectranet Lte for sale is N14,500 and smartphone that is compatibility, like xiaomi redmi note 3 pro, and others from 33k. And i can unlock your Spectranet Lte modem romotely . Called 07030580568

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by abumeinben(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2016
evergreen9:
I would like to buy the Ntel 4g simcard but I don't know if it would work with the regular modems or if it has a particular modem that it normally works with, I would also like to know if Ntel 4g coverage is in the Alimosho area of Lagos.

Bruh your phone is already a modem. Why get ano device?

1 Like

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by abumeinben(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2016
davidigomanel:
I have spectranet Lte for sale is N14,500 and smartphone that is compatibility, like xiaomi redmi note 3 pro, and others from 33k. And i can unlock your Spectranet Lte modem romotely . Called 07030580568

How much is xiaomi?
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by papadjaji: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2016
greenhulk:

In Abuja alone

And Lagos. Go to Nitel House, Marina, VI.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2016
papadjaji:

And Lagos. Go to Nitel House, Marina, VI.

It is not officially available yet.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by chumakk: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2016
swtdrms:
How can i unlock my spectranet router
do it free. Look for my thread and you see the solution
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by KuliMart: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by abumeinben(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2016
KuliMart:

Visit http://www.kulimart.com/xiaomi

Tot you said you were selling undecided
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by papadjaji: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2016
greenhulk:

It is not officially available yet.
Buying the sim is like buying cigarette from mallam. I don't understand what you mean by "officially available". I had to post the sim for you to see.

1 Like

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by davidigomanel: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:

How much is xiaomi?

U can xiaomi Redmi note 3 at 67k . I will get u one that is compatible. I will shipped from
Oversea it will take 4 weeks. With tracking detail send to u.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by crestweon(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2016
swtdrms:
How can i unlock my spectranet router

I can unlock it for you in Àbuja. What model and I will do it free. Offer last only today.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2016
papadjaji:

Buying the sim is like buying cigarette from mallam. I don't understand what you mean by "officially available". I had to post the sim for you to see.

So I have to go from Ikeja to marina Lagos because I want an ntel sim card. Is that what u call 'like buying cigarette from Mallam' and after all that stress then what? I use the sim card as decoration? Because their service is not available in Lagos yet. It might be working in some places on the island, but it doesn't mean it is officially available.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by papadjaji: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2016
greenhulk:

So I have to go from Ikeja to marina Lagos because I want an ntel sim card. Is that what u call 'like buying cigarette from Mallam' and after all that stress then what? I use the sim card as decoration? Because their service is not available in Lagos yet. It might be working in some places on the island, but it doesn't mean it is officially available.

Guy, I gree, its not officially available. But just know that I bought the weekly plan (3 weeks ago) and I've used it in ogudu, ikeja , surulere, ogba, ajao, anthony, magodo. And the fun part is that its truely unlimited. One week plan, used more than 20gb and its still connected after 3 weeks. What more can I ask for?
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by xhamel89: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
papadjaji:

Hello bro, Please What days of the week and time can get the sim at Marina? Requirements if any.

Thanks
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by 1kinggy(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2016
xhamel89:

I can unlock it, #3000. Whatsapp 08038407776

I'm at Ikeja,

Can you unlock Smile4G franklin mifi?
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by swtdrms(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2016
crestweon:

I can unlock it for you in Àbuja. What model and I will do it free. Offer last only today.
Really, thats awesome. When i get home i'll send u d model and all necessary detail
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Naijageak(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Itel abi na Ntel, this is not functioning, I don't see it meeting the.demands of Nigeria, its just like a weak political party. we don't know the price of the aim nor when its coming to warri,
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by em3r4ld(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2016
You can contact me on bbm:2BE8A471. Will sell to u at the rate of 8k. Huawei universal Mifi

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Boldstar(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
crestweon:

Please should i send the details of mine? i'm in Abuja
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by khagbo: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
greenhulk:

In Abuja alone

I have bought and activated two (2) sim cards here in their Lagos office (NET BUILDING, 17TH FLOOR). You could ask of one Mr. Lanre when you get to NET BUILDING. He is a staff and located on the 17th Floor.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by sirconfidence1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
khagbo:

I have bought and activated two (2) sim cards here in their Lagos office (NET BUILDING, 17TH FLOOR). You could ask of one Mr. Lanre when you get to NET BUILDING. He is a staff and located on the 17th Floor.
Where is NET BUILDING is located in Lagos
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by purplekayc(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
I wonder how long this their unlimited would last.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by MrImole: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
luckize:
Huawei mifi like e5372 n d rest. U can get a swift or spectranet unlocked

Do you know how to unlock MTN s30 phone?
I want to unlock it so that I can use any sim card in the sim1 port.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
khagbo:

Still doesn't mean they have started operation in lagos. U can buy it through back door but u cannot complain to anyone if it doesn't work in ur area. Their twitter and Facebook pages say they are not in lagos yet.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by dustmalik: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
greenhulk:

Still doesn't mean they have started operation in lagos. U can buy it through back door but u cannot complain to anyone if it doesn't work in ur area. Their twitter and Facebook pages say they are not in lagos yet.
This is the same thing i have been telling those who intend to use it in Lagos.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
em3r4ld:
You can contact me on bbm:2BE8A471. Will sell to u at the rate of 8k. Huawei universal Mifi

Guy. I have exactly these 2 modems. E5331 and E5332.. They are not 4G nah. I even want to sell one of mine.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
1kinggy:

Can you unlock Smile4G franklin mifi?

Lol. If he unlock am, i go buy am Hummer! grin
If i hear!
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
greenhulk:

Yep! Been using it since yesterday and it is underwhelming compared to what Abuja peeps are getting. But i will not complain till they launch officially in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / 10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.