Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? (33358 Views)

Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
dustmalik:

This is the same thing i have been telling those who intend to use it in Lagos.

Exactly. Some people will buy it in lagos through back door and when it doesn't work they will come here and open a thread that ntel is a scam even when ntel themselves have not acknowledged they have started operation in lagos.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by swtdrms(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
chumakk:
do it free. Look for my thread and you see the solution

Where's d link to d thread cuz i check ur profile there's nothing like that
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by swtdrms(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
crestweon:

I can unlock it for you in Àbuja. What model and I will do it free. Offer last only today.
I've sent you a pm, pls reply ooo
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by chumakk: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
swtdrms:

Where's d link to d thread cuz i check ur profile there's nothing like that
follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/441616/huawei-usb-modem-unlocker-download/212#46342514
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by xhamel89: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. If he unlock am, i go buy am Hummer! grin
If i hear!

Bring the Hummer Jeep and i will unlock it...lol

I ignored the guy's question because the first thing i said on this thread is that Smile Franklin R701 and R702 cant be unlocked.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by xhamel89: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Yep! Been using it since yesterday and it is underwhelming compared to what Abuja peeps are getting. But i will not complain till they launch officially in Lagos.

What speed are u getting, whats the price of sim and activation.?
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
xhamel89:

Bring the Hummer Jeep and i will unlock it...lol

I ignored the guy's question because the first thing i said on this thread is that Smile Franklin R701 and R702 cant be unlocked.

Lol. U just want to enjoy free Hummer. No oh!
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
xhamel89:

What speed are u getting, whats the price of sim and activation.?

Speed is bad in my house. 7Mbps MAX! And dats Mb not MB. bits not bytes. Divide by 8 to get bytes value.
Regardless i have only 2 bars at home, sometimes one. Went to visit my friend today, 5 bars at his area and i got 26Mbps. Almost 27. I think this is about the fastest that can be recorded in Lagos at this time.

Sim is free. U only need to buy a plan 1K for 2days. 3K for 1 week or 10K for 1 month. All plans are TRULY UNLIMITED.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by d33jy85: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by d33jy85: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
In Abuja we are enjoying NteL oooo I jus paid onli 1k and I got my Sim and free unlimited data for 3 months as an earli subscriber.. I jus dey browse tire and the speed is superfast. Btw am using a spectranet Hauwei mifi modem 2browse But it also works on my Q10 but browsing onli no voice calls any 4g capable phone it can wrk on
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by xhamel89: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Speed is bad in my house. 7Mbps MAX! And dats Mb not MB. bits not bytes. Divide by 8 to get bytes value.
Regardless i have only 2 bars at home, sometimes one. Went to visit my friend today, 5 bars at his area and i got 26Mbps. Almost 27. I think this is about the fastest that can be recorded in Lagos at this time.

Sim is free. U only need to buy a plan 1K for 2days. 3K for 1 week or 10K for 1 month. All plans are TRULY UNLIMITED.

Thanks bro but how do i enjoy the 90 days free unlimited as an early subscriber?
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by papadjaji: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2016
xhamel89:

Hello bro, Please What days of the week and time can get the sim at Marina? Requirements if any.

Thanks

I believe Mon to Fri. Only require an ID and cash for your subscription. The building is Nitel House (natcom), opp state house.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by stoneorix: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Ntel 4G SIM cards would work with the following modem that supports FDD LTE 4G Band 3 and LTE Band 8 (900MHz and 1800MHz)
It can also support Smile and WCDMA (3G) networks.

1 Huawei MiFi E5372 Unlocked

Also hitting values of 36Mbps from around GRA Ikeja.

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Wadosky(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2016
d33jy85:
In Abuja we are enjoying NteL oooo I jus paid onli 1k and I got my Sim and free unlimited data for 3 months as an earli subscriber.. I jus dey browse tire and the speed is superfast. Btw am using a spectranet Hauwei mifi modem 2browse But it also works on my Q10 but browsing onli no voice calls any 4g capable phone it can wrk on
Hi,please did u unlock the spectranet hauwei mifi modem and how much is it.you can help me with the picture cos i bpught the line long time ago but have not activated it .
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Wadosky(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2016
crestweon:

I can unlock it for you in Àbuja. What model and I will do it free. Offer last only today.
Please where are u in abuja
I want to buy n unlock d spectranet modem
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2016
xhamel89:

Thanks bro but how do i enjoy the 90 days free unlimited as an early subscriber?

Well, ur info is wrong. No one is giving anyone 90 days unlimited free of charge. You get unlimited for the first 90 days. AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION.

After 90 days then the 3GB during peak periods fair usage applies.

Bottomline, you MUST pay to browse. Cheers! smiley
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by evergreen9: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
dustmalik:

What is the exact model name of the Franklin mifi?

Simeony007:

U can buy it from any trusted store or u can unlock any mifi you find like a swift, smile, spectranet etc mifi modem

This is the modem I have . I hope someone can unlock this for me. Also what is Ntel coverage like in the Ikotun area of Lagos?

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by evergreen9: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
abumeinben:

Bruh your phone is already a modem. Why get ano device?

My phone is a galaxy s5 , is it 4g compatible and would it work with Ntel?
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by dustmalik: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
evergreen9:

This is the modem I have . I hope someone can unlock this for me. Also what is Ntel coverage like in the Ikotun area of Lagos?
No one can unlock that modem, except, of course Franklin, the maker. If you live in Lagos, you are advised to wait until they officially launch over there.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by dustmalik: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2016
evergreen9:

It depends on the variant of s5. It would work on the G900f, but not G900h.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by dustmalik: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Stanley08:

Well, ur info is wrong. No one is giving anyone 90 days unlimited free of charge. You get unlimited for the first 90 days. AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION.

This is the plain truth. Disregard any other misleading info.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by abumeinben(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2016
evergreen9:

Yup
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by evergreen9: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
dustmalik:

It depends on the variant of s5. It would work on the G900f, but not G900h.

Mine is G900f, lucky me smiley, I just have to wait until Ntel rolls out ther services in Lagos.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by xhamel89: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stanley08:

That is exactly my question.....Thanks
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Stanley08(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
xhamel89:

That is exactly my question.....Thanks

Cheers.
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by mikron(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
davidigomanel:
I have spectranet Lte for sale is N14,500 and smartphone that is compatibility, like xiaomi redmi note 3 pro, and others from 33k. And i can unlock your Spectranet Lte modem romotely . Called 07030580568
what phone interface is this? i like it

1 Like

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by mikron(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
davidigomanel:

U can xiaomi Redmi note 3 at 67k . I will get u one that is compatible. I will shipped from
Oversea it will take 4 weeks. With tracking detail send to u.
this ur grammar no be here o cheesy
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Turks: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
The battery seems alright...where can I get this pls?
stoneorix:
Ntel 4G SIM cards would work with the following modem that supports FDD LTE 4G Band 3 and LTE Band 8 (900MHz and 1800MHz)
It can also support Smile and WCDMA (3G) networks.

1 Huawei MiFi E5372 Unlocked

Also hitting values of 36Mbps from around GRA Ikeja.

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by davidigomanel: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
See this post my guy

Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by d33jy85: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wadosky:

Hi,please did u unlock the spectranet hauwei mifi modem and how much is it.you can help me with the picture cos i bpught the line long time ago but have not activated it .
if your in abj i can help u unlock it @ the rate of N4000 so u can then enjoy not only ntel but any sim card of your choice.. jus go an google hawei e5573s and you can see the pic of the modem
Re: Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? by Wadosky(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
d33jy85:

if your in abj i can help u unlock it @ the rate of N4000 so u can then enjoy not only ntel but any sim card of your choice.. jus go an google hawei e5573s and you can see the pic of the modem
Kk am interested please just give me ur contact in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Beautiful Pictures Of Speculated Design Of Iphone7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.