Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi (615 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi by Emmytrill(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2016
I find Alibaba's disheartening twitter remarks over the death of coach Stephen Keshi self serving, unreasonable and disrespectful. The fact that some Nigerian football enthusiast wanted Keshi fired as the Coach of the Super Eagles does not in anyway mean he was wanted dead!!! both terminologies are miles apart. What is Alibaba hoping to achieve by saying ''most of the people who asked for Keshi to be fired as Eagles Coach are now paying glowing tributes to him''. What a disgraceful statement from a so called comedy icon!

There are some basic issues you have to avoid playing to the gallery with. Nobody can take away the fact that Keshi has paid his dues as far as Nigerian football is concerned and will forver have even the respect of his adversaries. Great Coaches like Alex Ferguson, Luis Van Gaal, Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger still have adversaries in the game of football majorly due to ideological or philosophical differences. That doesn't in any way mean they are not loved and respected! That doesn't also mean their death are wished for!

Alibaba shoud please be guided. No need for pointing accusing fingers at this point in time! A great football icon just left mother earth!

RIP Big Boss.
Re: Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi by dahunsy(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Coughs***clear throat#......u ve spoken well my son

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi by Emmytrill(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs***clear throat#......u ve spoken well my son

LOL, You are not serious young old man grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi by ShySteady(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
I find in Alibaba an old man with a child's mindset in the context of his rants concerning the passing on of Keshi.
I'm not surprised because Amaju Pinnick has consistently overlooked him in the area of being the MC in leading shows recently.
Alibaba should not play games with this sad news. He needs to stop using Keshi's death to solve his personal issues. There is always another day to settle scores with your adversaries.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi by simi4me(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Alibaba's Unfortunate Rant Over The Demise Of Stephen Keshi by Segadem(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2016
The man goofed this time around

(1) (Reply)

Legit Fixed Odds / Predict the scores of: France Vs Portugal, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network / Good News For Chelsea Fans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.