Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (56353 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
annnikky:

Smellymo.uth u dey exempted, r u not one of them tongue

MEEE? shocked grin

My hand nor dey oo wink cheesy

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
my broda nor vex borbi get one thing wey dey sweet..me nor fit bang omo wey nor get bobby..nor be lie..if u see the kind bobies wey i don conquer u sef go bow..

Hahahaha..

Baddo sneh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
smellym.outh cheesy

Say no evil o! Lol

Which evil? grin

Am innocent oo cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

MEEE? shocked grin

My hand nor dey oo wink cheesy
Iffa hear say ur hand no dey grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
annnikky:

Iffa hear say ur hand no dey grin

cheesy grin put me down oo!! , E joor Nicky..

My hands are clean cheesy

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin put me down oo!! , E joor Nicky..

My hand is clean cheesy
OK, fyn buh I dey watch cool U
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
annnikky:

OK, fyn buh I dey watch cool U
grin I dey watch u too like DSTV
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by annnikky(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin I dey watch u too like DSTV
OK oo buh me na CCTV I go use for u
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
jojothaiv:
Nairaland and Boobs...
lol u just get am
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided?
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
What is Paul up to exactly undecided? His wife can't be happy wt him posting this and gushing about another woman all d time cos of business.

Even single donjazzy/olamide don't do all this wt their female signees.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by alaskido(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Something MUST kill a man grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by jackima: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nairaland na beg I dey beg oooooo, stop or postpone all these pictures because of Ramadan ah! Ah! Na wah for una ooooooooo!
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by adellam16(f): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
Sexy looking singer Lucy was signed by Paul Okoye of Psquare earlier this year. He gushed about her on social media and shared her photos regularly. However, we are yet to hear this lady sing or do i say "i am yet to hear her sing"? which ever way. Lucy has been called a Rihanna-lookalike overtime, but after Paul shared her photo this morning, fans kept asking if she is Rihanna. Obviously this a good selling point. So do you think her "Rihanna-lookalike" is a reason why Paul signed her?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/could-this-be-reason-paul-okoye-signed.html

Rihanna my butt. With dis her fallen london.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by chrisskynet(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dnt get it twisted Bob. she luk nothing like ma sweet heart Rihana.. Even ma butt took a lok nd said hmmmmm wit a fart dat sound na lie..
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by oodua1stson: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Poor man's Rihanna
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Cityguy: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
Iz her voice also like Rihanna's?

Iz nt by showing butt
Don't even know what she's showcasing- butt or her voice sef.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by mztahoney(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2018
weather she looks like Rihanna or not, does she posses Rihanna Qualities, i dont even think she can sing.
resemble Rihanna cant take to anywhere
https://www.honeyloaded.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.