Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (16355 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by EastanPower(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2016
– Governor Okorocha says he will continue to help the poor to get quality education in the country

– He has received a certificate of occupancy from Bauchi state to allow him build a school in the state

– Okorocha urged all governor to do things to impress the electorate

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has concluded plans to establish the Rochas Foundation College in Bauchi State as a way of providing education to the poor and less privileged.

Leadership report that the governor of Imo state said it was his mission to continue the furtherance of education in the country.

The governor made this pledge at the ceremony marking part of the celebrations for the 40th anniversary of the creation of Imo State.

READ ALSO: Shettima, Okorocha APC presidency posters spotted

The governor was issued with a certificate of occupancy to quicken the actualisation of the project by the governor of Bauchi state, Mohammed Abubakar.

Governor Abubakar said the investment in education was the best way to produce good leaders of tomorrow.

During the ceremony, members of the cabinet of the governor of Imo state gave account of their performance during their five years in service.

Okorocha reminded his colleagues in the 36 states of the federation that it is a privilege to be elected to serve the people and so they should strive to leave good legacies for the electorate.

“I am here for the glory of the job and I am poised to change the sordid history of the people and for any governor or president to succeed in office, he must think outside the box”.

The governor reiterated his resolution to move the state forward and urged Nigeria to have hope for a better tomorrow just as their leaders must have positive visions for a greater Nigeria.

READ ALSO: Okorocha, El-Rufai, Abubakar, Oyegun meet in Imo

Chief John Oyegun who is the chairman of the All Progressives Congress applauded Governor Okorocha for his performance and urged the people of Imo to continue to support the governor so that he can continue with his projects.

Mallam Nasir el-Rufai who was also in attendance described Okorocha “as the Nostrademus of the South East” who saw tomorrow and joined the APC for the betterment of the Igbo.

Meanwhile, Okorocha denied having anything to do with the presidential campaign posters of the APC which were seen in Abuja.

He said it was the work of mischief makers as he has no plans to contest for presidency in 2019.

https://www.naij.com/854518-read-okorocha-set-establish-college-north.html

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by EastanPower(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, Dominique, Obinoscopy, Ishilove.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by ammyluv2002(f): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't understand this man! angry

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by ajebuter(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okoroawusa on point.. grin grin grin grin

Wait oh, Igbo people.. Shey the man don epp una finish before extending the same epp to abokiiiis?

71 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by eazisky(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol... I know what this man is planning, he wants to finish all IMO budget on the nothernerns so come 2019 they will vote for him as naija president grin grin

The abokis no send u as long as u no be Muslim and Hausa or Fulani u are OYO grin

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by RZArecta(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Using the lean resources of Imo state to build a school in Bauchi cheesy at least a hundred primary schools in Owerri would have gladly and prudently utilized the money that Okorocha wants to waste there but what do I know, when maga wan pay please receive it with open arms

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by hucienda: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Man gaz huzzul for future presidential elections... cheesy

lol... I leave this man to his constituents- the people of Imo
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by hurricaneChris: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
he still can never rule Nigeria.

shameless whor=e

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Gidoka(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is dis guy an igbo man

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Dymaco(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
imagine this Hausa man.....
mehn I just hate this man. so owerri no get poor people

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Truthfulm(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okorocha building school in bauchi? Where is saying that charity begins at home before it extends beyond?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by ihitenansa: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg,there are so many poor ppl in imo state that need this gesture more.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Frankly,I see this as misplaced priority.
In a depression like this, rather than making your state more competitive you're swallowing panadol for bauchi headache
Well let me say what most people want to hear; Good job Mr governor

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
s
Gidoka:
Is dis guy an igbo man

verily verily I say unto you, this man is greater than ojukwu and all igbo leaders combined.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by coded01: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
The same Bauchi State where Igbos are being slaughtered...

What about the sacked 3000 civil servants in Imo state? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by SaiNigeria: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
The earlier we stop this mallam the better for the Igbos undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Karm16: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ibo slave

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Bushesbae(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
This man is sick angry

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by omusiliyu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mallam Rochas Audu Okorohausa, the only patriotic Igbo politician.

Ndigbo must rally round him for their dream to be the first citizen of our great country to come to fruition

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by amoduganja: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
ed
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
*in Nairaland igbo man's voice* OkoroAwusa.

Let the bashing begin.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by buskie13(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rochas is an Hausa goat...
ewu meeeh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by histemple: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goodnews for his people. Alhaji Buhari Rochas Okorohausa. This man is the only governor of a state from another tribe.

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by AlexCk: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
U never help the poor for imo finish, na d ones for bauchi e wan help.

Pass us d weed u smoking sir.
#smh

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Pavore9: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
This man has lost it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by agitator: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
crap, if okoroawusa like make him build duplex for every mallam and aboki for 9ja dem no go vote am to be president 4 9ja shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by wiloy2k8(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
nawa .....
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by WebSurfer(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Choi... Is this man cursed or what? Una sorry o Imolites...

Tomorow he'll deny campaign posters o. Who is he trying to fool? I pity the people of Imo.. Ameachi is even better than this one.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by YourMajesty(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just to get hausa vote come 2019 grin

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by TrollTrap: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
This guy's a wasteman angry

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Paulpenny(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good gesture
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Hillzy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani / TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor / PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.