Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval (23573 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday transmitted 47 names of Nigerians to the Senate for consideration and approval as Ambassadors to different countries.

The letter which was read by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki during plenary is coming after one year in office of the current administration.

Details later…

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/09/buhari-seeks-senate-approval-for-45-ambassadorial-nominees/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday transmitted 47 names of Nigerians to the Senate for consideration and approval as Ambassadors to different countries.
The letter which was read by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki during plenary is coming after one year in office of the current administration.

Details later…

We need to see the president do it in person,
God forbid his death, but we cannot look on while another cabal drives the country in event the president is sick.
Osibanjo should give the nominees on behalf of his boss.

or at least a press conference from the president, we all know signatures were forged during yar-adua's

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by NavierStokes(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
"Manufacturing" more political appointees to drain the little change we have left in the system. This government has a very good knack for "majoring" in minor issues and "minoring" in major issues.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by NwaNimo1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hope my name is there - I want to be ambassador to Biafra - grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by hucienda: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
47 names.

As Secretary, Name Checkers Association - Nairaland branch,

I hereby call on members of the association to be on the look-out for the eventual unveil of the 47 names to perform the requisite name checking function.

But members, as a forewarning, let there be no surprises should we scream:

Sai Northocracy! cheesy

At the end of the name checking exercise.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by cnwamo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Better late than never
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by ireneony(f): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecidedhow will this change the current situation In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by etenyong(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
We are proud to have a leader like you in this country. May God continue to grant you knowledge and wisdom to make great changes in this country.
Though names of the nominees are not jet publish but I believe they are men/women of proven integrities.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by dannythethug: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
I wanna talk to the ambassador, the governor, the motherfuckin president
I wanna talk to the EFCC, and the CID, and the motherfuckin congressman

I'm just a black man why y'all made it so hard damn
Niggaz gotta go create their own job
Mr. President imagine if this was your backyard
Mr. Governor imagine if it was your kids that starved 
Imagine your kids gotta sell pure water to survive
Swing a mack to be live cart ack to get high
It's the ghetto life yea I celebrate it I live it
And all I got is what you left me with I'ma get it

Fake black leaders of puppets always talking bout the city budget
The news got it all confused lyin to the public
They eyes watchin stay wise move above it
Water floods predicted hurricanes twisters
Its all signs of the Armageddon three sixes
People reverse the system politics verse religion
Holy war muslim verse christians
Niggaz in high places they don't have the balls for this
People in power sit back and watch them slaughter us
Mr. President I assume it was negligence
The streets upside down, I'm here to represent this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by absoluteSuccess: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lalastical go dey the list.

Nigerian Ambassador to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by gidjah(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
plenty plenty Moll at to!, plenty plenty Aboki!how many Aboki dey inside the list ?...Just Asking o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by quemod(f): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Not bad
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by afoo02(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2016

Some of the names of “the career diplomats” who will head Nigeria’s missions abroad when confirmed by the senate include: Obinna Chukwuemeka, Okeke Vivian, Ngozi Okeje, Bello Kazaure, Garba Baba, Umar Salisu, Kadiri Ayinla Audu, Ibrahim Isa, Bankole Adeoye, Ibrahim Hamza, KC Nwachukwu, Olufemi Abekoye, Adekunbi Abibat, Salisu Umoru, Liman Munir, Mohammed Hassan Hassan, Olatunde Adesesan, Usman Bakure, Balogun Akeem and Kabiru Bala.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/09/buhari-seeks-senate-approval-for-45-ambassadorial-nominees/
No south-south!.... Once again, the 3 big tribes share Nigeria... We No Go Gree!!!

Okay let the bashing begin.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by wengerjay(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ambassador Wengerjay
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by saraskuls(f): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sai baba
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by danemenike: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought the president is in London....hmmm
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by Lescalier: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thank God. With this, he should stop travelling round the world. He now has Ambassadors.

Out of the 20 names listed so far, 11 are from the north. (Just thinking)
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by greatiyk4u(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Long over due

Here is the full list.................

The nominees include
Obinna Chukwuemeka,
Salisu Umoru,
Iyang Udoh Iyang,
Okeke Vivian Nwanaku,
Niman Munir,
Edem Jane Ada,
Muhammed Hassan Hassan,
Martin Young Cobham,
Janet Molegbo Olisah,
Itegbuoye Sunday,
Olatunde Adesesan,
Lilian Ijekwu Onu,
Manaja Tulahi Isa,
Ngozi Ukeje,
Bello Kazaure Huseini,
Inoc Pierre Ducci,
Garba Baba,
Usman Bakori Aliyu,
Umar Zainab Salisu,
Momoh Seyidou Umieza,
Kadri Ayinla,
Balogun, Hakeem,
Nosa Ahmed,
Ibrahim Isa and
Bankole
Adegboyega Adeoye.

Other are
Ibidapo Obe Oluwasegun,
Ogundayo Sakirat,
Eric A. Belgam,
Ateru Aliru,
Ramata Bulima,
Musa Rahman,
Kabiru Bala,
Damu Shuaibu,
D. A Agiv,
TK Gonglong,
Ibrahim Hamza,
KC Nwachukwu,
Q.R Lolu,
E.K Oguntuwase,
A.I Paragauda,
L.A Gasharga,
Olufemi Abikoye,
Abubakar Ibrahim,
Rabiu Kauru, Odeka Janet
Biong and Adekunbi Habeebat.
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by SSkillzzz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
another list full of goro chewers n burukutu smokers abi...no problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lovely
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by Kaybee14(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Noted.
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by YourNemesis: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some of the names of “the career diplomats” who will head Nigeria’s missions abroad when confirmed by the senate include:
Obinna Chukwuemeka,
Okeke Vivian,
Ngozi Okeje,
Bello Kazaure,
Garba Baba,
Umar Salisu,
Kadiri Ayinla Audu,
Ibrahim Isa,
Bankole Adeoye,
Ibrahim Hamza,
KC Nwachukwu,
Olufemi Abekoye,
Adekunbi Abibat,
Salisu Umoru,
Liman Munir,
Mohammed Hassan Hassan,
Olatunde Adesesan,
Usman Bakure,
Balogun Akeem and
Kabiru Bala.
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by likata: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
the drama has started again.he always give us surprises whenever he travels out of the country
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sent from the hospital sick bed, right!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by hakeem4(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Make buhari no scam me this time , because e promote put my name after vic o grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by alutarabbi: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Y
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by SaiNigeria: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why the sudden LOVE for the Igbos and Niger Deltans undecided

We have made up our mind

If you like appoint all Igbo man into your disastrous government
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by todaynewsreview: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some of the names of “the career diplomats” who will head Nigeria’s missions abroad when confirmed by the senate are

Obinna Chukwuemeka,
Okeke Vivian,
Ngozi Okeje
Bello Kazaure,
Garba Baba,
Umar Salisu,
Kadiri Ayinla Audu,
Ibrahim Isa,
Bankole Adeoye,
Ibrahim Hamza,
KC Nwachukwu,
Olufemi Abekoye,
Adekunbi Abibat,
Salisu Umoru,
Liman Munir,
Mohammed Hassan Hassan,
Olatunde Adesesan,
Usman Bakure,
Balogun Akeem and
Kabiru Bala.

Just like what Wike did today too http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/641/governor-wike-commissions-57-official-vehicles-for-serving-m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Terminates Charges Against Alex Badeh / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.