Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Money Through Fraternity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Through Fraternity (3318 Views)

Making Money Through Writing: What I Have Learned So Far / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Through Fraternity by toyinajani(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE RICH THROUGH FRATERNITY OR ANY SECCRET OR ALLTHESE INDIAN TEMPLE IN NIGERIA.
MY FRIENDS WERE ARGUING ABOUT ALL THESE ADVERTS IN COMPLETE SPORTS, SOCCER SPORTS AND OTHER PRINTS ASKING NIHGERIAN TOCOME FOR RICHES THROUGH THIER MEMBERSHIP. SO WE DECIDED TO THROW IT TO THE HOUSE CAN T THESE ADVERTS BE STOPPED OR ARE THEY REAL FOR THEM TO BE ACCEPTED AS ADVERTS?
Re: Money Through Fraternity by joshO: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
My friend, go and work! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Money Through Fraternity by KunleA2(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2009
Only in Nigeria, ppl hasnt figure out that the only way to wealth is HARDWORK!!!!!

Dont be fooled. I am yet to meet a successful person that didnt work hard.

When i say successful, i mean for a long time successful.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by mrsage(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2009
The best way to make money in any part of the world is to sell a product or render a service to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Money Through Fraternity by thithi(f): 12:55am On Sep 02, 2009
In Nigerian movies, yes
Re: Money Through Fraternity by SMSguru(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2009
thithi:

In Nigerian movies, yes

It doesn't just happen in movies. lol. undecided grin

Money can buy you an exotic car but it can't buy you a safe trip.
Money can buy you a 5-star accommodation but it can't buy a sound sleep or peace of mind.

Go figure!
Re: Money Through Fraternity by zmurda(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
I know one baba that can help you become very rich.

Its very easy. Send me your email then I'll send you details. First sha, you have to bring 50k upfront with collateral. All this is sharp sharp
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
hehehehehehe. . . . . . . . grin grin

z-murda:

I know one baba that can help you become very rich.

Its very easy. Send me your email then I'll send you details. First sha, you have to bring 50k upfront with collateral. All this is sharp sharp

Re: Money Through Fraternity by toyinajani(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2009
z-muda, so you are now babalawo of Houston? That is nice, i guess you should start your divination for barrack obama in the white house? that would fetch you better doles.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by dangiwa09(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
toyinajani:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE RICH THROUGH FRATERNITY OR ANY SECCRET OR ALLTHESE INDIAN TEMPLE IN NIGERIA.
MY FRIENDS WERE ARGUING ABOUT ALL THESE ADVERTS IN COMPLETE SPORTS, SOCCER SPORTS AND OTHER PRINTS ASKING NIHGERIAN TOCOME FOR RICHES THROUGH THIER MEMBERSHIP. SO WE DECIDED TO THROW IT TO THE HOUSE CAN T THESE ADVERTS BE STOPPED OR ARE THEY REAL FOR THEM TO BE ACCEPTED AS ADVERTS?

@toyinajani

If you really want this, when you are ready, just let me know. I have something for you, we'll discuss in private.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by toyinajani(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hello Dangiwa,
You sounded as if you have the experience and you are sure of this.well, i would like to hear you out.If you have any thing you want me to know you can mail me cos you did not disclose your e-mail.Thanks.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by iitiroro: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
harkwork coupled with great ideas is the sure way to wealth
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Emmandus(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND YOU WILL KNOW YOU GOT NO MONEY PROBS REALLY! Mentored by a Millionaire by Steve Scott call me for your copy now 07033875827
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Rooneyboy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ mr sage i completly agree with u .
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Rooneyboy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ mr sage i completly agree with u .
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
The truth about life is that making money is a two way traffic. You can take the fast lane and enjoy a temporary bliss paying with your soul or take the honest gradual way and get same wealth but this time with great peace of mind.

It is only GOD that gives wealth without adding sorrow and the bible says somewhere in the book of proverbs that quick wealth from an evil source faded quickly but he that gathereth little by little will be greatly rich.

So folks, look beyond ritual and trust in GOD to help you.

Just start something, anything at all and you will see how GOD will explode that simple business you think its too inconsequential.

Finally, look inwards and search for that hidding talent of yours,everyone has it, look for yours, that vocation or hubby that you love doing, is your source of wealth. Ask Dbang, Nice, Basket mouth, Nicholas cage, Christiano Ronaldo, serina sisters, Bill gate and many more.

Just ask yourself this question ''What can i do that if i don't get paid for doing it, i will still continue to do it cos i love it'' That thing is your source of wealth, harness it.

Thanks

Toks

1 Like

Re: Money Through Fraternity by 190: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
toks
i wud like 2 talk 2 u in private
how can i reach ya!
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
190:

toks
i wud like 2 talk 2 u in private
how can i reach ya!

You can reach me on Skype. just download skype(Google it) and create a new user name then add forexrefuge to your contact list.

Thanks

Toks
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Witi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
A classmate of mine have this believe then, that fraternity will bring money. In his quest to make the money he lost his manhood in the process and till this moment the thing have not being restored the guy is having neurosis now due to his predicament this incidence happened right on my street. The spiritual side of it is this "as clay is in the hands of the potter so we are in the creators hand" if you wont be rich you wont be rich everybody can not be rich, everybody can not go to heaven. The bible and quran admonish us that we should take care of the poor among us because they are in the society and will be till the end. Poverty is not a crime if you are not lazy. what those fraternity offers is that they help you to remold your destiny sometimes against the will and wish of God for your life.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by iyke01(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
is it possible to get rich through fraternity?
Re: Money Through Fraternity by richcookie(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
Witi:

A classmate of mine have this believe then, that fraternity will bring money. In his quest to make the money he lost his manhood in the process and till this moment the thing have not being restored the guy is having neurosis now due to his predicament this incidence happened right on my street. The spiritual side of it is this "as clay is in the hands of the potter so we are in the creators hand" if you wont be rich you wont be rich everybody can not be rich, everybody can not go to heaven. The bible and quran admonish us that we should take care of the poor among us because they are in the society and will be till the end. Poverty is not a crime if you are not lazy. what those fraternity offers is that they help you to remold your destiny sometimes against the will and wish of God for your life.

This is complete falsehood. Destiny is never an enemy. The idea that one is born to be poor is pure malaky! You must understand how spirituality work. Remember every action has an opposite reaction. Everything vibrates and life is always mind over matter.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by Witi(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2009
richcookie:

This is complete falsehood. Destiny is never an enemy. The idea that one is born to be poor is pure malaky! You must understand how spirituality work. Remember every action has an opposite reaction. Everything vibrates and life is always mind over matter.
well your opinion as everybody can not be doing one profession so everybody can not be rich. There are many positive minded, hard working fellows who are materially poor. There is more to this issue than what the eye can see if you believe in the spiritual being and believe that there is spiritual side of life. Of course people do money rituals and become rich how? In the metaphysical world all events are based on nature take for example in Yoruba metaphysical parlance most incantations are based on facts about nature and these are what make things to happen. Money rituals is just manipulation or counterfeiting of peoples destiny (nature, the basis of the manipulation is the nature of the part involved and that will determine the procedure that will be used for the rituals).
Re: Money Through Fraternity by imoh4king(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
dangiwa09:

@toyinajani

If you really want this, when you are ready, just let me know. I have something for you, we'll discuss in private.
I think it works.
Re: Money Through Fraternity by chiboy11(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2013
Question - is it possible to get rich through fraternity?

[size=15pt] Answer is equal SCAM [/size]

Reason why re dose dat promise multiplyin ur riches tru FRATENITY poor, if u check dat advert wel its a 3k advert, y can't dey advertise it on d cover paper n pay 200k , use ur head broda
Re: Money Through Fraternity by imoh4king(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
chiboy11: Question - is it possible to get rich through fraternity?

[size=15pt] Answer is equal SCAM [/size]

Reason why re dose dat promise multiplyin ur riches tru FRATENITY poor, if u check dat advert wel its a 3k advert, y can't dey advertise it on d cover paper n pay 200k , use ur head broda

Very true my brother, I ave spent money in several places thinking that they will lead me to wealth but they instead all took the small change that I could have used to change my life.
They are all 419ners especially the ones in Ijebu-Ode. Painfully, I was the fool.

(1) (Reply)

Top-notch Reasons For The Registration On Capital One Website For Offers / Do Nigerian Police Have The Power To Detain An Accused Beyond 24/48 Hrs Wi Bail? / Register Your Company With Cac,business Name,limited Company And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.