Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) (60973 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by tiwaz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rivers state first lady, Suzette Wike, pictured doting on her husband at the commissioning of 57 brand new cars for Magistrates in the state

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/06/09/rivers-state-first-lady-pictured-doting-on-her-husband-governor-wike/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by calmdude(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very nice looking woman, a professional looking one too. I like her packaging joor

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice one bro & sis keep it up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by byteem: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
A WORD TO THE WISE MARRY A LAWYER.. ITS GOOD FOR YOU..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by febby419(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sweet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Taking care of your Hubby no matter the time, place or occasion.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

17 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Amaechi's nemesis.

Destroyed Amaechi in Presidential elections.
Destroyed Amaechi in State Assembly elections.
Destroyed Amaechi in National Assembly elections.
Destroyed Amaechi at the supreme court.
Destroyed Amaechi during the rerun elections.

What a Man!

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Longeria(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
I love this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Scream(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
She's just waking up to her responsibilities...where was she when he became a tout Or he was worse than this?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by mastengsynergy: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Behind every successful man, there is a GOOD Woman.

25 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
This made the front page only because Wike is a Governor.... May God grant all our heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thumbs up First Lady.

8 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
yea that is my state Governor. God bless you sir. Correct man!

7 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by mynduu44: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.

What a Man!

His name is Conan the Destroyer....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by ruggedboy01: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
So what angry sad
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by gsalvatore: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Her king.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Richmmbm(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good woman won't be shy to do her responsibility anywhere anytime...Kudos to Mrs Wike, You are good woman and great example you the ladies outside...

10 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by darocha1: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Everything is stunt to naija politicians
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by EROMS38(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wike my man

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by marwanafrica: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is she doing that bcox of money,influence,love, or for public stunt and can she do this to wike if wike were to be poor? (God4bid)

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by hardywaltz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wicked and his smelling mouth

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by tayo200(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
wetin concern me??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by oodua1stson: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
I love the woman shoes

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
before nko, Na me go do am before?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by olamds(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
I love that too....

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by EROMS38(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.

What a Man!
he is a #Legend

15 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by phanshark(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
tiwaz:
Rivers state first lady, Suzette Wike, pictured doting on her husband at the commissioning of 57 brand new cars for Magistrates in the state

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/06/09/rivers-state-first-lady-pictured-doting-on-her-husband-governor-wike/
is the order woman his second wife? Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Remii(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
marwanafrica:
Is she doing that bcox of money,influence,love, or for public stunt and can she do this to wike if wike were to be poor? (God4bid)
she is a judge, not an housewife

15 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
57 new vehicles were purchased for the polithiefcians and the main focus instead is on the state First Lady rubbing the head of the governor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Scream:
She's just waking up to her responsibilities...where was she when he became a tout Or he was worse than this?
why are u feeling so uncomfortable

12 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by youngalex(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thats where most ladies of today missed it,i saw their throwback pics how they met and fell in love in Law School...Today most Naija Ladies want no throwback pics,i don't blame them things tight

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.