Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta (27007 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by NaijaMutant(f): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
WARRI- MILITANTS blew up another oil facility suspected to belong to Shell Petroleum Development Company, SPDC, around Ogidigben, Warri South West Local in Delta State, Thursday evening.

A source told Vanguard: “The incident occurred along the Chanomi Creek around Ogidigben area about 8.00 pm.”

“Though, I cannot give you concrete details of the situation at the scene of incident for now. We got reports from our field office that a loud explosion was heard at the location, which was followed by a huge ball of fire,” he said.

A community leader, who also confirmed the incident, said: “My people called to tell me that there was an explosion, they blew up the manifold at Ogidigben and they are going there now to see what actually happened.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-militants-blow-another-pipeline-delta/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Ausbongean: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
the pipe no the finest

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria will soon become a failed state with a deaf President sad

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by NaijaMutant(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
someone should please remind me of how many bpd nigeria is currently producing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Zonacom(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
When will the pipes finish?
True federalism is the answer

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Can't this guys blow up the politicians and allow our pipe lines??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by VivianUdeogu(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Benikuuse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Largas must you insult? What has that got to do with buhari when your illiterate, unconscious and devilish brothers are bringing Nigeria's economy down with little money they are getting from their sponsors whom they have sold their conscious, destinies and their entire generation to violence. I wonder how that biafra will be with those kind of people. But i have a solution for Nigeria, they should rename their country to biafra and let me see how they will start all over again

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE ONLY WAY OUT...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Ratebuster(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
my earnest prayer is for oil price to fall and more or better still for it to dry up. so that dick and tom will support regionalism and resource control.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by jamesharryson(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
That is what I called spirit of disunity. This one, I think is beyond amnesty but the only solution should be total disintegration.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Stolen: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Again? Even in London our deaf and dumb presido dey feel the bang for him wallet.

Na garri we go take pay Ambassadors ni? Budget nko, na ground nut! shocked

NDA stop this ur pipelines must fall, i take OBJ yansh beg una. grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by youngeagle(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Killing a squad with no bullets
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
In 2020, Femi Adesina will be applying for the position of Linda Ikeji's Gateman. And even with abeg, he won't be qualified for the job.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by dazangel11(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
I said this when they announced military action. It won't work because it is very easy to blow up a pipeline very very easy.

8 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Mekus68: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lolz. Boys are not smiling.

Where are those ZOMBIES that keep saying the military will get them, nuke them, do this and that to them.
See as the NDA are nuking the Zombie economy before ur very eyes.
Fulani Zombies and Ofe mmanu Zombies everywhere on nairaland claiming what they can't do.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Armaggedon: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

yoloba man dont worry very soon u will not see mb to use as impostor

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by STPEACE10: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't just know what to say but abeg make una pity them small

proudly 5%ter till 29th May 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by babdap: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blow all the pipe in the Niger Delta and let see if na the whole Nigerian Lad una dey destroy. Tomolo n Government enriched their pockets by being militants. Nigeria is indeed tending to a fail state where militant are rich and the educated ones are jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by wristbangle: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
This doesn't make sense again. Everyday they keep blowing. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by iokpebholo: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
They should continue d new sheriff will soon come back from where he went to repair his malfunctioning ear grin

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by wristbangle: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mekus68:
Lolz. Boys are not smiling.

Where are those ZOMBIES that keep saying the military will get them, nuke them, do this and that to them.
See as the NDA are nuking the Zombie economy before ur very eyes.
Fulani Zombies and Ofe mmanu Zombies everywhere on nairaland claiming what they can't do.

Bros, are u really happy that the economy is grounded and also no light for several weeks now?

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Splinz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
This thing don tire person jare. Make I rest...
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
NIGER DELTA AND ASSOCIATED yeye TALk I hear this often this days; A)We gave them NDDC,what did they do with the money B)we gave them 13% derivation,what did they do with the money C)Their son was in power for 5 years (6 years if you are mathematically challenged), what did he do A The enacting of NDDC act just recently by OBJ regime was actually an admittance of our inhumanity to the region that lay the golden egg,Nigeria have been drilling oil in the Niger Delta since late 50's and we only realised just recently that an agency is needed to address decades of being abandoned by successive regimes who probably think that Niger Delta is a conquered territory where resources are harvested. what agency did federal government established before the massive development wrought in Abuja,Kano,Lagos and other cities with mostly oil money? why do we need an agency like NDDC or other funny and conduit pipe scheme before we can give good schools,good roads,good hospitals,good environment,good food,good skills and good jobs to the region that have fed our lazy elites and governments for decades. An elites and governments that have sacrificed our potentials to export rice,groundnut, hides and skin,beef,palm fruits,shoes,cloths,belts and so on at the alter of fixation on the Niger Delta oil field? why do we need an agency that will always be hijacked by politicians to give back to a Niger Delta that have bore our financial burden all this long NDDC is not a thing to brag about,stop fanning yourself for giving Niger Delta NDDC, we only admitted our wickedness and neglect on them by that agency.............more annoying is that the agency is even at the mercy of politicians that created the mess in the first place. B I think it's actually idiotic that we ask,what are they doing with the 13% derivation we gave them?, you gave them? who is giving who,the 13% is even a recent structure.........we should first answer what we have done with the 83 %(formerly 100%) they gave us over decades. if we can't answer this,we have no moral ground to pose that question. C Because I am not foolish,I understood that GEJ'S 5 years reign can never fix over 50 years of exploitation of Niger Delta.......infact,if we had elected GEJ as president to focus only on Niger Delta,it wouldn't be enough......in any case,GEJ came as a gentle man attempting to please other folks other than his people,(maybe he had a 2nd term plan) in the real sense though,you are not actually elected to focus on your people but the script and expectations are different in Nigeria. My point really is,it is sad when people want to divert attention from the grave injustice going on in Niger Delta when they babble things like, "they have NDDC,they have 13% derivation,their leaders are corrupt and all that. The question remains, all the federal presence we have in Kano,Abuja,Lagos,Enugu and others.......na their leaders dey build am? NB: The money you "dash" to militants is not development of Niger Delta,it is the BILLIONS you must spend for not investing MILLIONS in human capital development in the Niger Delta for decades of oil exploration in that region.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by jlinkd78(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Buhari In Dilemma Over Oshiomhole's Fate - New Telegraph / Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.