Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. (1070 Views)

All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by mrZENographer: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2016
In our past crusades many who were blind, deaf and dumb, barren, crippled, afflicted with madness on coming and receiving prayers from the man of God received total healing. Neither did people carrying HIV positive, diabetes, cancer etc elude the power of God. They receive their healings, went for test and confirmed the sickness averted. At the ministrations of the man of God, people afflicted with succubus, incubus and other demonic spirits manifested with agonising crys as what witnessed in the Bible. Acts 8:7. Benefactors returned to share their testimonies of God's blessings in the form of employment, contract awards, land and business owners. Governors, ministers, and other high dignitaries worldwide have graced our crusades after hearing and seeing the testimonies and we're overjoyed at what God is doing through this great ministry. God is making many to rejoice and of course the effects are far beyond what has been written here.

Here comes another crusade and a MIGHTY ONE.
"AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED"
June 11th and 12th. Location: Chosen Revival ground at Ijesha Bustop.
You're enemies will submit. And you will certainly praise God for his wonderful works in your life.
Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by ever811(m): 1:18am On Jun 10, 2016
pls sir I need an answers to this question that has been bordering me......in a country of 170 million people with only 50 million people who are unemployed how can God provide jobs that are not available? and I would like to know how is unemployment a yoke when in reality there are no jobs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by Ranchhoddas: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
ever811:
pls sir I need an answers to this question that has been bordering me......in a country of 170 million people with only 50 million people who are unemployed how can God provide jobs that are not available? and I would like to know how is unemployment a yoke when in reality there are no jobs?
Leave that guy. Dem no dey think. Anything pastor talk na the law. That's why grown-up man go fit wear suit, wear apron on top dey waka for road.
Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by ifenes(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2016
Only lazy people pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by mrZENographer: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
ever811:

Yes thats easy. When there are 2000 persons lining up for a single job that is a big problem and the tension is high. But as a Chosen or when you receive prayers from the very anointed pastor, you will be the only man standing. Which is the POWER OF GOD.

For the pro doubters, this kind of testimony is very consistent in the Lord's Chosen. Except u hear from the horse's mouth, I fear u may not believe. But come and prove God yourself.
Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by ebiagtales: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrZENographer:
In our past crusades many who were blind, deaf and dumb, barren, crippled, afflicted with madness on coming and receiving prayers from the man of God received total healing. Neither did people carrying HIV positive, diabetes, cancer etc elude the power of God. They receive their healings, went for test and confirmed the sickness averted. At the ministrations of the man of God, people afflicted with succubus, incubus and other demonic spirits manifested with agonising crys as what witnessed in the Bible. Acts 8:7. Benefactors returned to share their testimonies of God's blessings in the form of employment, contract awards, land and business owners. Governors, ministers, and other high dignitaries worldwide have graced our crusades after hearing and seeing the testimonies and we're overjoyed at what God is doing through this great ministry. God is making many to rejoice and of course the effects are far beyond what has been written here.

Here comes another crusade and a MIGHTY ONE.
"AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED"
June 11th and 12th. Location: Chosen Revival ground at Ijesha Bustop.
You're enemies will submit. And you will certainly praise God for his wonderful works in your life.
Pastor, Pls who puts this yoke there in the first place? If Satan, what was god looking at before Satan put it in the life of his children? And if god, why did he put it there before? If it is to teach them a lesson, does your own earthly father flog you without offending him, just to teach you a lesson? And if god should not be compared with earthly father, then why did Jesus compare him with earthly father, saying, if you ask fish of your earthly father, shall he give you serpent? If then.... bla bla bla...
Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by ever811(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrZENographer:

Yes thats easy. When there are 2000 persons lining up for a single job that is a big problem and the tension is high. But as a Chosen or when you receive prayers from the very anointed pastor, you will be the only man standing. Which is the POWER OF GOD.

For the pro doubters, this kind of testimony is very consistent in the Lord's Chosen. Except u hear from the horse's mouth, I fear u may not believe. But come and prove God yourself.
sir,according to ur analysis.. if 3 among the 2000 people lining up for the single job received prayer from the same anointed pastor how will it go...and you did not answer my second question in my previous commitment which is..how is lack of job a yoke when in reality there are no jobs..thank u
Re: God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. by mrZENographer: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
ever811:
sir,according to ur analysis.. if 3 among the 2000 people lining up for the single job received prayer from the same anointed pastor how will it go...and you did not answer my second question in my previous commitment which is..how is lack of job a yoke when in reality there are no jobs..thank u

(1) (Reply)

Is It Not Idolatry To Have Pictures Of Pastors On Our Walls And In Our Homes? / Should A Born Again Christian Involve In MMM? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Message That Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.