Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award (7260 Views)

Isaac Ezirim, Kennedy Ekezie-Joseph & Hauwa Ojeifo For Queen Young Leaders Award / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by alade112(m): 4:54am On Jun 10, 2016
As the Commonwealth celebrates The Queen’s 90th birthday, this year’s Award winners, including Olanrewaju Adeloye, Aladipupo Ajiroba and Olumide Femi Makanjuola, all aged between 18 and 29 have been recognised by The Queen for taking the lead in transforming the lives of others and making a lasting difference in their communities. As a Queen’s Young Leader, they will be representing Nigeria as they join winners from 45 different Commonwealth countries in London for five days of high-level engagements, all designed to help them further their life-changing work.
Selected from a competitive process where thousands of young people from all over the Commonwealth applied to be a Queen’s Young Leader, Olanrewaju Adeloye said: “I am so happy to be a recipient of The Queen’s Young Leaders Award. To be recognised for my work and be presented with an Award by Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace is such a huge honour. I can’t wait to meet all the other winners in London and get involved in all the exciting activities that are taking place throughout the week.”

www.centurynewsng.com/2016/06/10/british-monarch-to-honour-nigerians-with-queens-young-leaders-award/

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 10, 2016
God bless 9ja my beloved country!!!
Nigeria, I hail thee...

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by ikbnice(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Congratulations! Thank you for representing Nigeria well at that young age when we have some poised to keep dragging the name of the country in the mud. Proudly Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by mensdept: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2016
ikbnice:
Congratulations! Thank you for representing Nigeria well at that young age when we have some poised to keep dragging the name in the mud. Congratulations again!

Yes thank you for carrying the name Queen Eliza parents gave you and maintaining all her structures along with judges wearing white wigs. Also thank her for allowing our people to go there for medical tourism despite the fact that there's no Oil under Stamford Bridge

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by beadaholic(f): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2016
It is really well.
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Ademusiwa1: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
G

[size=28pt]I thanks the Queen of British/England for honoury Nigerian.

My passport got stolen in Mississauga Canada by a Ghanian call Evan mesah.

Thanks
His Royal Highness Adesegun aderibigbe adekoluejo adeuga ademusiwa

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by ENCOUNTER(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Impressive!
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by TooNoisy(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Proudly Yoruba.

Everywhere we are, we transform the environment for the better. If only we are allowed to transform Nigeria. No wonder all the other tribes come to Lagos to have a taste of Yoruba wisdom.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by VocalWalls: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
This is good.
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by DoTheNeedful: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
When you see Britain and Nigeria in the same sentence,you must understand that a Yoruba man is somewhere around. They are very many there and well established too.

7 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
The biafrans will have heart attack over this. while Their own people are landlords in Vietnam and asian jails, the yoruba's are attaining greater heights. Proudly oduduwa

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by VocalWalls: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
TooNoisy:
Proudly Yoruba

Proudly ND Oyel

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by hucienda: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
The names?! angry

Olanrewaju Adeloye, Aladipupo Ajiroba, Olumide Femi Makanjuola

West coast reppin the country positively. Good job!

hucienda

Secretary- Name Checkers Association- Nairaland Branch

Reporting for duty.

13 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by sukkot: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
wink
hucienda:
The names?! angry
why you need their names though ? you be tribalist ? you wan gloat if they are igbo ? undecided

all 3 are ofe mmanu boys grin

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Shym3xx: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
100% Oduduwa's offspring..

Why always Oduduwa's offspring? - these people are too great for Nigger-area. I don't envy them, swear down.

Moving forward.....

3 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Drsheddy(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
G
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by omusiliyu(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN)

North East Geopolitical Branch

Km 45, Sambisa road, Maiduguri, Opposite Alimodu Sheriff Library, Maiduguri.

RESULT

After thorough investigation, we're not disappointed. These group of people always bring honours to Nigeria not the lost tribe of Isreal.

[size=18pt]THREE ZERO[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Flexherbal(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Most Nigerians abroad are representing us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by DaFlash: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
GOD BLESS OODUALAND

AND NO PLACE ELSE.

2 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by fpeter(f): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
welcome development
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Canme4u(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm here to check their names and I'm not disappointed.

Bolustic:
This is marginalisation by the British Monarchy, is the Queen not aware of the Federal Character principle? This must be investigated. We will not take it!!!
On a serious note the most important thing is that THEY ARE ALL NIGERIANS.
Secretary-General,
Nairaland Name Checkers Committee (NNCC)
Sokoto Branch,
Very Close to Sultan Palace
I'm here to check their names and I'm not surprise.

3 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2016
This is marginalisation by the British Monarchy, is the Queen not aware of the Federal Character principle? This must be investigated. We will not take it!!!

Secretary-General,
Sokoto Branch,

9 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by jomoh: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Name Check.

Really Proud and not disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Agunechemba1(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
The biafrans will have heart attack over this. while Their own people are landlords in Vietnam and asian jails, the yoruba's are attaining greater heights. Proudly oduduwa

Your kinsman KAYODE holds the record as the greatest fraudster in the history of Great Britain.

Is he Biafran too?

4 Likes

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by kaboninc(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2016
TooNoisy:
Proudly Yoruba.

Everywhere we are, we transform the environment for the better. If only we are allowed to transform Nigeria. No wonder all the other tribes come to Lagos to have a taste of Yoruba wisdom.

Lol
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Agunechemba1(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Bolustic:

Secretary-General,
Sokoto Branch,

You were not in attendance when an ewedu eater like you was sentenced for 39 years imprisonment for defrauding a dead man.

This is taking fraud to the next level.

This one you have moved to maidugiri, I hope you don't defraud the IDPs there.

If you people can defraud a dead man, what's the fate of the less previledged?

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by peter1994(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
G

[size=28pt]I thanks the British monarch.......[/size]

Choi, English has been murdered

1 Like

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by SuperS1Panther: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2016
I just love the descendants of the great Oduduwa.

We keep repping while Red Mudsters are either always being sentenced to jail or beheaded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by dubemivan(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
And what have the YORUBAs achieved for Nigeria? Look @the mess we are into in this country! And we even have a Yoruba VP. You dey go white man country dey form Boss..... Mtcheeeeeew.
Goodnews though but who e help?
Ndi eye service... Just Negodu!
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by ArchiPelago1: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm proudly Yoruba but I say No To To Tribalism..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Money Misappropriated In 2016 Budget – Dogara / Rising Poverty Greatest National Security Threat, Says Atiku / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.